ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

UCF visitors lately: Blue Chip; Blue Chip; another Blue Chip. Let's see.... Oh, yeah------another Blue Chip. And, yet another Blue Chip. Once thought of as crazy, wishful thinking, now just the norm.
It’s insane the growth we’ve been able to generate, almost unprecedented! I’m still very young (class of ‘14) fresh off the Fiesta Bowl win. When I started we were in C-USA…. Never in a million years did I see this coming..never followed recruiting until last year..

National Popcorn Day GIF by Angry Birds

Back to taking photos that look like someone is at an IMAX movie theater I see.

Last edited:
"He laid out the plan for me. He was straight up and honest. A lot of his guys are returning, All-Americans; they are coming back. They have a guy going to the draft, and he has four or five guys ready to play in the NFL......”

LOL.

Wut?

"He laid out the plan for me. He was straight up and honest. A lot of his guys are returning, All-Americans; they are coming back. They have a guy going to the draft, and he has four or five guys ready to play in the NFL......”

LOL.

Wut?
Think he was talking about TMB this year. Then the potential of Hunter, Walker, LeBlanc?, Barber? And yeah I’m not getting to 5 lol

LOL.

Wut?
Barber was a freshman all-American @ WKY as well as John Walker this past year…must be what he’s flexing 🤷🏻‍♂️

Guy(s) ready to play in the NFL? 🤷🏻‍♂️x2

Turned down many programs including UM, the Univeristy of Malfunction, because malfunction is all that program has accomplished in the last 20 years.

Lol. Who is that? Boys got a kid that was not offered a scholarship by anyone but UCF “beat Miami”. You fans never fail to disappoint. Lol.

Last edited:
Barber was a freshman all-American @ WKY as well as John Walker this past year…must be what he’s flexing 🤷🏻‍♂️

Guy(s) ready to play in the NFL? 🤷🏻‍♂️x2
Think he was talking about TMB this year. Then the potential of Hunter, Walker, LeBlanc?, Barber? And yeah I’m not getting to 5 lol
Y'all forgetting about Dotson.

He was a finalist for the Buck Buchanan award and an FCS Second Team All-American.

Lol. Who is that? Boys got a kid that was not offered a scholarship by anyone but UCF “beat Miami”. You fans never fail to disappoint. Lol.

I heard many recruits calling UM the University of Malfunction, not my words, but theirs. This is what’s going around these days, you should take notice and check on some of your peeps.

Your ceiling next year is 7 wins. Recruits are seeing through the sham. Every year, UM goes no where and it’s slowly but surely, going into the minds of recruits that UM is running the football equivalent of a Ponzi scheme. It’s unfortunately too late now though, UM has passed the point of no return to any sort of excellence.

The reason UM is not returning is because of one thing, integrity. UM is still able to attract highly rated recruits, but what it has failed to realize is that in todays day and age, integrity is a lot more important than it used to be in the 00s when UM players killed people. This unwillingness modernize by valuing and building integrity is UMs downfall.

Last edited:
Reactions: tjb74 and Knight59
I heard many recruits calling UM the University of Malfunction, not my words, but theirs. This is what’s going around these days, you should take notice and check on some of your peeps.

Your ceiling next year is 7 wins. Recruits are seeing through the sham. Every year, UM goes no where and it’s slowly but surely, going into the minds of recruits that UM is running the football equivalent of a Ponzi scheme. It’s unfortunately too late now though, UM has passed the point of no return to any sort of excellence.

The reason UM is not returning is because of one thing, integrity. UM is still able to attract highly rated recruits, but what it has failed to realize is that in todays day and age, integrity is a lot more important than it used to be in the 00s when UM players killed people. This unwillingness modernize by valuing and building integrity is UMs downfall.
Lmao. This dude has been off his meds for a while…he’s talking to imaginary recruits and all that.

Miami's PWO's would rather be at FAMU.
Yes. He got a full scholarship and tuition at Miami is very expensive. Malzahn is landing kids that are not getting scholarships and his acolytes are trying to flex on that. Comical.

Plenty of logos missing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT