ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

I need more UCF followers. If I get 50 new UCF followers by the end of Sunday…I’ll drop some recruiting nuggets here 100%.

Def didn’t have a committable offer*

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Lmao. UCF pays its players. You think KJ Jefferson went to UCF just so he could watch you guys “bounce”? He got $700k.
Oh and you had a tweet saying Miami needs KJ Jefferson. I know, I’m not dumb. But you continue to trash a school that’s been P5 for a year. Cool guy 🤦🏻

OSU, unfortunately, looks to be in a good spot for Jaime Ffrench and Vernell Brown…they are moving away from Jayvan Boggs who is a commit. UCF might have a chance with Boggs imo.

OSU, unfortunately, looks to be in a good spot for Jaime Ffrench and Vernell Brown…they are moving away from Jayvan Boggs who is a commit. UCF might have a chance with Boggs imo.
The paywall thief back at it again.

Set the stage now for when UCF pop's one.

#LoboCuck

What I post is my OWN information dummies. I don’t subscribe to this site or to any site in Rivals. For what?

I subscribe to 247 and to ON3 just to show my support to the people running those sites. I don’t subscribe to the Miami Rivals site.

Ferman moved CaneSport from Rivals to ON3 a couple of years ago. The new Miami Rivals site (CanesCountry) is run by a couple of idiots that do more harm than good.

I do recommend that you fans support Brandon and this site. It’s important for UCF to have a significant subscriber presence somewhere.

Last edited:
This is a great year for WR talent in the State of Florida and these are the top 5 guys.

1. Jamie Ffrench
2. Dallas Wilson
3. Cortez Mills
4. Vernell Brown
5. Winston Watkins

All in the top five are great prospects and there are like 10 more guys in the state who are also very impressive young wide receivers.

You can go ahead and discuss the order of the top five, but Ffrench is the #1 guy…he’s an elite WR prospect and a day one starter anywhere.

This is a great year for WR talent in the State of Florida and these are the top 5 guys.

1. Jamie Ffrench
2. Dallas Wilson
3. Cortez Mills
4. Vernell Brown
5. Winston Watkins

All in the top five are great prospects and there are like 10 more guys in the state who are also very impressive young wide receivers.

You can go ahead and discuss the order of the top five, but Ffrench is the #1 guy…he’s an elite WR prospect and a day one starter anywhere.
He’s actually not wrong about Boggs. The writing is on the wall… but that would be a great pickup! Ucf has potential to be a top 25 class. I’m sure lobo hates that though

He’s actually not wrong about Boggs. The writing is on the wall… but that would be a great pickup! Ucf has potential to be a top 25 class. I’m sure lobo hates that though
I am right about Boggs. OSU has been getting pick of the litter at WR and is moving away from him (trending for French and Brown who are better). Be it UCF or somebody else, he won’t be in their class.

He’s a good prospect tho. Lol. I troll UCF fans but I don’t hate UCF football. If they get a top class so be it. Really way too early to even think about that…games need to be played.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT