ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

I am right about Boggs. OSU has been getting pick of the litter at WR and is moving away from him (trending for French and Brown who are better). Be it UCF or somebody else, he won’t be in their class.

He’s a good prospect tho. Lol. I troll UCF fans but I don’t hate UCF football. If they get a top class so be it. Really way too early to even think about that…games need to be played.
It would actually be really fun to be very competitive and play in state schools… wish we could just be in the same conference. Obviously you have a different take.

It would actually be really fun to be very competitive and play in state schools… wish we could just be in the same conference. Obviously you have a different take.
My take is that Miami doesn’t need UCF. Just like UCF doesn’t now need USF. We have nothing to gain by beating UCF. It’s simple.

Not if it was a conference game though…
We don’t want to be in the same conference because UCF plays in the Big 12 and that’s a trash football conference full of mid brand teams from the Mid-West.

Again…Miami gains NOTHING from playing UCF. Why don’t you advocate for USF to join the Big 12? Well?

Again you, other UCf fans and your G5 AD have preferences and frankly…Miami fans don’t give care about your preferences. That’s all.

M
We don’t want to be in the same conference because UCF plays in the Big 12 and that’s a trash football conference full of mid brand teams from the Mid-West.
The ACC is held in the same regard as the Big 12 with the sole difference being the ACC has more Johnny-come-laters (i.e., Clemson and FSU).

You are kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

M

The ACC is held in the same regard as the Big 12 with the sole difference being the ACC has more Johnny-come-laters (i.e., Clemson and FSU).

You are kidding yourself if you think otherwise.
Nobody cares what you say. The ACC has too much “dead weight” in schools like: Pitt, Syracuse, NCSU, Wake Forest, Boston College, Virginia Tech and Georgia Tech.

The ACC will implode in the next couple of years and Miami will move on.

Miami has more national championships, more All American players, more NFL HOF fame players than anyone in the ACC or the Big 12.

Has anyone other than BYU (1980) has a football championship in the Big 12? Welp…zero national brands in that conference.

Clemson’s time is long gone. Kids don’t want to go to that place and play for that fake religious zealot Dabo…he’s done for.

Last edited:
Nobody cares what you say. The ACC has too much “dead weight” in schools like: Pitt, Syracuse, NCSU, Wake Forest, Boston College, Virginia Tech and Georgia Tech.

The ACC will implode in the next couple of years and Miami will move on.

Miami has more national championships, more All American players, more NFL HOF fame players than anyone in the ACC or the Big 12.

Has anyone other than BYU (1980) has a football championship in the Big 12? Welp…zero national brands in that conference.

Clemson’s time is long gone. Kids don’t want to go to that place and play for that fake religious zealot Dabo…he’s done for.
No. 1, Colorado.

No. 2, Nothing wrong with zealots, but Dabo is fake. (My evidence is he was not humble in his losses last season.)

No. 3, Correct me if I am wrong, but I think "dead weight" Georgia Tech, NCSU, Va Tech, and Pitt spanked the u tail in the last meetings between the teams.

No. 4, Again, correct me if I am wrong, but I think no one born since Y2K can remember Miami winning anything of any significance. The millenniUM bug destroyed y'all's program.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight59
No. 1, Colorado.

No. 2, Nothing wrong with zealots, but Dabo is fake. (My evidence is he was not humble in his losses last season.)

No. 3, Correct me if I am wrong but I think "dead weight" Georgia Tech, NCSU, Va Tech, and Pitt spanked the u tail in the last meetings between the teams.
What about Colorado? They won ONE national championship in 1990. The Big 12 is the new G5.

None of the teams you mentioned are building anything just like UCF and Auburn.

Malzon lost to both Pitt and Georgia Tech last time he played against them. A scrub like Satterfield is Malhazan’s Daddy. Keep talking…lol.

What about Colorado? They won ONE national championship in 1990. The Big 12 is the new G5.

None of the teams you mentioned are building anything just like UCF and Auburn.

Malzon lost to both Pitt and Georgia Tech last time he played against them. A scrub like Satterfield is Malhazan’s Daddy. Keep talking…lol.
Malzahn beat Satterfield last year.

Spewing more nonsense? Lmao. Kid committed because he was afraid that his offered would get pulled. His alpha teammate committed to Clemson today.
Do you seriously think UCF is going to stop recruiting Tae Harris?

If Clemson stubbles again in 2024 and the SEC Trigger Man does what he do, watch out for the Knights to slip in and scoop up ole Tae Tae.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhDee
Do you seriously think UCF is going to stop recruiting Tae Harris?
And? Tae Harris is committed to a successful national brand football program. I doubt Clemson is very much worried about UCF.

Addison Williams and a CB coach that has not coached CBs at any level. LOL.

Also…between transfers and high school players UCF signed 9 (3*) DBs in 2024. How many DBs does Gus Malzon need?

What about OL, LB, DL???

And? Tae Harris is committed to a successful national brand football program. I doubt Clemson is very much worried about UCF.

Also…between transfers and high school players UCF signed 9 (3*) DBs in 2024. How many DBs does Gus Malzon need?

What about OL, LB, DL???
You are a smart guy. You can point 2 and 2 together and figure out that UCF is going to bulk up some safeties into undersized linebackers.

What about OL, LB, DL???
You said yesterday Clemson is done and no one wants to play for Dabo.

• Haha
Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
No. 1, Colorado.

No. 3, Correct me if I am wrong, but I think "dead weight" Georgia Tech, NCSU, Va Tech, and Pitt spanked the u tail in the last meetings between the teams.

No. 4, Again, correct me if I am wrong, but I think no one born since Y2K can remember Miami winning anything of any significance. The millenniUM bug destroyed y'all's program.
MillenniUM bug… that’s pretty clever. Kudos to you! 😉

The paywall thief back at it again.

Set the stage now for when UCF pop's one.

#LoboCuck
I get better recruiting intel that 99% of people in this site or anywhere for that matter.

Boggs will not be part of OSU class. I don’t know who Boggs will end up signing with but it’s not OSU. Anyone who believes that Tim Harris and UCF is capable of flipping a WR commit from Hartline and OSU is either uninformed, very stupid, doesn’t know college football or all three.

Again, nobody is flipping Boggs from OSU because he’s no longer going to be part of their class. The young man is a very talented WR but Ohio State literally gets pick of the litter at that position.

It appears that Missouri is making a strong push for Boggs (along with UCF), but it’s early. Long ways to go in his recruitment and football games need to be played. Boggs won’t make another commitment for a while…he’ll take official visits and perform due diligence. Anyone telling you that he’s about to “flip” to UCF either doesn’t know the situation or is outright being deceitful. What else do you want to know dummy?

Unfortunately OSU is in a very good spot with Jamie Ffrench and Vernell Brown. Ffrench and Wilson (Oregon commit) are two of the top WR in this state will be at Miami tomorrow. Ffrench is the top WR in the state, dude is elite.

Last edited:
I get better recruiting intel that 99% of people in this site or anywhere for that matter.

Boggs will not be part of OSU class. I don’t know who Boggs will end up signing with but it’s not OSU. Anyone who believes that Tim Harris and UCF is capable of flipping a WR commit from Hartline and OSU is either uninformed, very stupid, doesn’t know college football or all three.

Again, nobody is flipping Boggs from OSU because he’s no longer going to be part of their class. The young man is a very talented WR but Ohio State literally gets pick of the litter at that position.

It appears that Missouri is making a strong push for Boggs (along with UCF), but it’s early. Long ways to go in his recruitment and football games need to be played. Boggs won’t make another commitment for a while…he’ll take official visits and perform due diligence. Anyone telling you that he’s about to “flip” to UCF either doesn’t know the situation or is outright being deceitful. What else do you want to know dummy?

Unfortunately OSU is in a very good spot with Jamie Ffrench and Vernell Brown. Ffrench and Wilson (Oregon commit) are two of the top WR in this state will be at Miami tomorrow. Ffrench is the top WR in the state, dude is elite.
Are y’all 100% getting Tarvos Alford?

Are y’all 100% getting Tarvos Alford?
I don’t know. IMO it’s between Miami and Ohio State. I think UCF was seriously being considered by him but firing Ernie Sims put an end to that.

Last edited:
Top LB TJ Alford commits on Saturday. Toss up right now between Miami and OSU. I’ll give OSU a slight edge since he just visited there.

I told you UCF was not in it.
Glasses Nerd GIF by Team Coco

Lol. I said it multiple times before.
Hiring Ted Roof killed any chance UcF had. I got news for you kid…most top guys want a dedicated coach at their position.

Ted Roof is older than dirt…he is the DC and coaches LB. You believe guys are “bouncing” up and down to be coached by him? I’ll answer…NO, they are not.

I told everyone here that he would be taking plenty of visits and doing his due diligence. But he de-committed from OSU cause he was “flipping to UCF”…that’s what some UCF fans were saying.

Last edited:
Life is much more pleasant after I put that vagina-faced turd on ignore…..all of us should follow suit.
I did that a long, long time ago and suggested others do the same but obviously some people love arguing with him/her.

Reactions: Shark19
I told everyone here that he would be taking plenty of visits and doing his due diligence. But he de-committed from OSU cause he was “flipping to UCF”…that’s what some UCF fans were saying.

I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU!

Dude get a life man. It's a free message board and it's far from over.

Take your doom and gloom elsewhere. It's tired and pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT