ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

the Standford Samuel name threw me off

but like I posted on the other page Taggart is shady as hell and borders on what is illegal during visit weekends. He has 'hanger on' types that will coincidentally be there. It's the only thing he is good at bc he sucks as a Head Coach. I don't know what he is thinking on loading on DBs when their Oline sucks.

At USF he used to take recruits on a 'dinner cruise' 20 miles from their Campus where the whole boat wasn't chartered and he would coincidentally have like 5 NFL players on board, Hulk Hogan, that rapper Plies, & a few friends from Mons.
Plies? He went to UCF!

Brownlee......

Jarvis couldn't stop smiling and beaming about the FSU visit. Said his host was Stanford Samuels III, and Asante Samuel was part of it as well.

Said he's deciding between FSU and UCF. Said he already knows in his mind where he's going. (Warchant poster gets the feeling he may have already indicated to the staff he is a 'Nole.)

I would be very surprised if he didn't commit FSU........

https://247sports.com/college/flori...rida-State-football-official-visit-126430762/

I think that Jean Baptsiste flipping would be a bigger surprise and suck more.....

Tell this weekend visitor that we think this recruiting class sucks...

I'm very pleased with who we got and believe we'll get the QB help we need one way or another...

UCF the 3rd Wheel?

for real being objective you couldn't pick 2 places that are very hard for UCF to stack up with in facilities & in USC's case location. I would feel a lot more confident if UCF was up against West Virginia and Iowa State. It all depends on how much the depth charts at all 3 places influence him, both have abundance of riches in 5 Star QBs there and on their way while UCF is thin.

Last edited:
UCF the 3rd Wheel?

for real being objective you couldn't pick 2 places that are very hard for UCF to stack up with in facilities & in USC's case location. I would feel a lot more confident if UCF was up against West Virginia and Iowa State. It all depends on how much the depth charts at all 3 places influence him, both have abundance of riches in 5 Star QBs there and on their way while UCF is thin.
I think USC is probably the front runner, but what do I know.....I also think these schools are both playing the typical recruiting games.....

Some of you guys are truly retarded. Mike we already knew was one given that his mom would rather kill herself than spend time with him. Oh well one less trailer park whore in the world. Nothing lost.

Yaes is from Mississippi so that explains why all his posts read like someone with downs trying to type and be smart.

Then you have some people complaining about recruiting when it’s 56 best class and will probably end up being top 50. Goddamn

I think USC is probably the front runner, but what do I know.....I also think these schools are both playing the typical recruiting games.....
is it even confirmed that he has a USC offer yet?

we'll see Wednesday, think Bizzle posted that the last time Heup recruited a QB was 2013. Hope that drought doesn't continue into 2019

is it even confirmed that he has a USC offer yet?

we'll see Wednesday, think Bizzle posted that the last time Heup recruited a QB was 2013. Hope that drought doesn't continue into 2019

according to 247 he does.......

ligBDp.png

Some of you guys are truly retarded. Mike we already knew was one given that his mom would rather kill herself than spend time with him. Oh well one less trailer park whore in the world. Nothing lost.

Yaes is from Mississippi so that explains why all his posts read like someone with downs trying to type and be smart.

Then you have some people complaining about recruiting when it’s 56 best class and will probably end up being top 50. Goddamn
What did you do with Knightgator1? Also, I have said this many times, he is our Mike and if you don't like it get the F out!

If you are gonna be a douchey Harry, get lost

Reactions: Mikesi

Total pussy hiding behind another troll account. Coward. I’m so in your head 24/7
It’s hilarious. What troll DON’T I own these days? Mother jokes, huh? Already a sign of lack of intelligence

Last edited:
Total pussy hiding behind another troll account. Coward. I’m so in your head 24/7
It’s hilarious. What troll DON’T I own these days? Mother jokes, huh? Already a sign of lack of intelligence

Well.., we know you’re not a fan of
Alabama or Clemson, so the envy and jealousy are glaringly obvious. You so much want to be us. I assume that your team is either full of 4 star players and is 4-8!! 2 seasons in a row!!

Either that or a Gayturd troll of a team that’s not as good as UCF either!!

No one else trolls UCF as much these days as fans of those 2 loser programs!

Top 20-25 recruiting classes and they can’t beat a team that’s 50-60!

[roll][roll][roll][roll]

Mike you post here 247. In fact you’ve been posting at like 3 am on a Saturday. So either you’re so much of a loser that you have to post here to get validation from strangers or you have to live vicariously through 18 year olds. Very sad.

Speaking of hilarious things: how’d your mom kill herself Mike? Hanging? Slit wrists? Gun? Hilarious. Too bad your garbage dad didn’t kill himself too. Or hopefully he’s dead. Too many retards in this world. Also mike for a guy that posts some questionably racist things on Reddit, twitter, and Facebook(yes mike we are fb friends) you sure do try to come off as a great moral authority.

I’ve never ignored someone after their first post before you, so congrats?

Mike you post here 247. In fact you’ve been posting at like 3 am on a Saturday. So either you’re so much of a loser that you have to post here to get validation from strangers or you have to live vicariously through 18 year olds. Very sad.

Speaking of hilarious things: how’d your mom kill herself Mike? Hanging? Slit wrists? Gun? Hilarious. Too bad your garbage dad didn’t kill himself too. Or hopefully he’s dead. Too many retards in this world. Also mike for a guy that posts some questionably racist things on Reddit, twitter, and Facebook(yes mike we are fb friends) you sure do try to come off as a great moral authority.
Sorry loser. You have the wrong Mike. I don’t have a Twitter or Reddit account and haven’t used Facebook in months. We are not Facebook friends. Additionally, I’m not the least bit racist.
My Facebook is a work Facebook page.

The more you post and the the more over the top that your posts are, the more you prove what a pathetic, obsessed loser you are. I’m so in your head 24/7 and everyone knows it. You’re only embarrassing yourself.

Oh.., by the way, I worked 65 hours this week and still met up with friends for dinner and drinks last night. so nice try there with stalking my posting history. Sad. Seek help.

It’s unfortunate that this stupidity is ruining a very informative thread with basically a bunch of wasted space. Garbage

Last edited:
Confirmed

Knightgator2 is our good friend, pathetic
Stetson_1883.

Only person full of genuine hate!

This guy must REALLY hate his life. These posts are indicative of some really deep seated mental issues. Geez. It’s a free Rivals football board. Some people are so weak. They can’t handle life and go into full meltdown mode. Most people only take all of this semi-seriously. Its supposed to be fun. It’s a freaking sports forum. Like bad mouthing my parents is supposed to bother me from some tough guy, anonymous poster hiding like a coward behind a keyboard. Not a chance. Rolls right off of me.

Can’t these losers do a better job of going undetected? It’s not THAT hard. Geez

Last edited:
Reactions: JAFFX2 and Yaes
flips happen but I'm still dumbfounded how we do not have 1 solid QB commit right now when there is only 1 Scholarship QB on the roster.

I hope all this 'silent commit' or 'secret visits' talks isn't just bs spin.
You and me both!

Dude, you really got some issues and you need some serious help! Please go get some!

Reactions: JAFFX2 and Mikesi

wow this guy is pond scum

Reactions: Mikesi and Yaes
wow this guy is pond scum

Back to recruiting, the Gators are cautiously optimistic about early signing day surprises. Which players are you thinking might sign for UCF that have not already verbally committed? I apologize if this has already been addressed. Having all recruiting in one thread makes it tough to keep up.

Not Facebook friends anymore.

You know that Mike is posting at 3am on a Saturday? What does that make you. Please leave.

Back to recruiting, the Gators are cautiously optimistic about early signing day surprises. Which players are you thinking might sign for UCF that have not already verbally committed? I apologize if this has already been addressed. Having all recruiting in one thread makes it tough to keep up.
want QB Gabriel, DT Cam Goode, DB Brownlee, DB Kenan Johnson(GT Commit), D. Good

how many of that list UCF actually gets who knows...

I know that a lot has been posted about needing a QB in this recruiting class, but I see one defensive tackle listed in the last 3 classes and none this year.

Also, we are really thin at linebacker. Especially guys with size, other than Raymond Cutts? The loss of Brothers at LB hurt

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I know that a lot has been posted about needing a QB in this recruiting class, but I see one defensive tackle listed in the last 3 classes and none this year.

Also, we are really thin at linebacker. Especially guys with size, other than Raymond Cutts?

Any thoughts?
Cutts will be a DT. Tyrese Black and Mason Cholewa are DTs. I suspect some of the bigger/taller DLs will switch to DT.

Cutts will be a DT. Tyrese Black and Mason Cholewa are DTs. I suspect some of the bigger/taller DLs will switch to DT.
What about Hester? I didn’t see Cholewa on our past recruit lists, but I know he played as a redshirt Freshman this year and may have even started a game or 2

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT