ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

I know that a lot has been posted about needing a QB in this recruiting class, but I see one defensive tackle listed in the last 3 classes and none this year.

Also, we are really thin at linebacker. Especially guys with size, other than Raymond Cutts? The loss of Brothers at LB hurt

Any thoughts?
The is why Goode is my most important guy left. Would like to add another surprise DT as well with the last spot

During the off season Dalmont Gourdine (DT) and CJ Lockett (DE) were supposed to be locks for us.

Everitt Cunningham (JUCO DT) is listed as a top target right now.

I believe Kendre Gant said he would play LB when he comitted. Think I read that in the rivals article talking about his commitment.

Reactions: Mikesi
Who is the all American on the front page? Did he take an official? Looks like a DT
Tre'Mon Morris-Brash Under Armor All-American
Very impressive offer list!
OV this past weekend, tight with Cam Goode......hopefully we pick up both
No the guy on the front page is actually Cam Goode.

kzz3lvg7gperhfuqvddh

Reactions: Knight Strength
i thought he played ball at Miami University as Nod Washington. if he was at UCF it wasn't for very long as he never played here and definitely didn't graduate from UCF.
He started off in Ohio and then transferred to UCF. He never played and ended up quitting and then going to USF. Not sure if he graduated or not.

Some of you guys are truly retarded. Mike we already knew was one given that his mom would rather kill herself than spend time with him. Oh well one less trailer park whore in the world. Nothing lost.

Yaes is from Mississippi so that explains why all his posts read like someone with downs trying to type and be smart.

Then you have some people complaining about recruiting when it’s 56 best class and will probably end up being top 50. Goddamn

Sorry everyone, I promise to drop it after this post.

Dear Knightgator 2,
Some Mississippi Downs investigators did some preliminary research on you and the findings, though not exhaustive, are as follows:
You are none of these: prestidigitator, prognosticator, invigarator, rehabilitator, congratulator, interlocutor, authenticator, accommodator, pacificator, authenticator, communicator, gladiator, educator, nor a captivator.
You are all of these: machinator, tergiversator, confabulator, dissimulator, assassinator, impersonator, contaminator, hallucinator, prevaricator, interpellator, noncooperator, pontificator, sternutator, vituperator, calumniator, insufflator, invalidator, speculator, lacrimator, disruptor, defecator and an insinuator.
You are likely all of these: procrastinator, conspirator, coconspirator, demonstrator, vacillator, gesticulator, fabricator, masturbator, prostitutor, malefactor, extirpator, and a familial fornicator.
And it is hoped that you will never be one of these: primogenitor.
In short you are a defecating, prevaricating, fabricating, fornicating, pontificating, sternutating, perpetuating, calumniating, Dufuscator. I’m sorry if the words are difficult for you. Perhaps you can find some other gatorhead to help you look them up.

Reactions: Mikesi
Now imagine the beach team. They would have a big following.
we need to ask Danny about this during the next Q&A. UCF could quickly be in contention for a Championship if it added a Program. I think the last Final was UCLA vs Florida State

we need to ask Danny about this during the next Q&A. UCF could quickly be in contention for a Championship if it added a Program. I think the last Final was UCLA vs Florida State
Yeah I was watching FSU a bit. I didn’t know they played multiple courts at same time. Was interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT