ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Ok I thought i was the only one, but that thread disappeared from the thread list for me. But I still get notis about it. Anyone know how to fix that?

Stephen Loenard keeps retweeting his Mom. Just ignore her Stephen. You don’t want a Mom to have a platform. When things don’t go her way she tells the world. Just like Otis Mom when she was unhappy. She already thinks he’s guaranteed to go to NFL after 3rd year. If he isn’t the week 1 starter and getting 5 catches every game she will sound off.

Stephen Loenard keeps retweeting his Mom. Just ignore her Stephen. You don’t want a Mom to have a platform. When things don’t go her way she tells the world. Just like Otis Mom when she was unhappy. She already thinks he’s guaranteed to go to NFL after 3rd year. If he isn’t the week 1 starter and getting 5 catches every game she will sound off.
Hard to live vicariously through your child unless Stephen Leonard is reTweeting you.

making it to the league in 3 years as a TE is difficult. they probably should have taken their talents to iowa or something. i don't see this ending well.

Anyone know how these NIL “agreements” work? Like are they 1 year (or more) contracts that are signed by both parties? Or is it some other type of system?

Anyone know how these NIL “agreements” work? Like are they 1 year (or more) contracts that are signed by both parties? Or is it some other type of system?
They should add a clause to the NIL agreement that the player has to play out the entire year including bowl games.

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
I’m assuming it’s paid out weekly. Definitely not a lump sum. If they leave early they leave money on table. It’s a Ponzi scheme anyway. Bringing in donor dollars to pay the people running collective and then hopefully enough to pay athletes. Some collectives aren’t bringing in enough and not fulfilling promises.

The final 2024 247 Sports rankings are dropping now. Rivals did their final 5* reveal for 2024 and will drop their final rankings for the rest of the 2024 class tomorrow.

I guess this is cool? Unnecessary as hell but… if it makes the kids feel more important…
Cracking Up Lol GIF

D*mn Gus. Even I have to jank yo azz on this one. You don't take a helicopter to visit a recruit 5 minutes down the road.

Unless this was just one stop of many and Gus needed a chopper to visit a bunch of different recruits across the Southeast, this act was wasteful, self-serving, and un-Gus-like.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT