ADVERTISEMENT

Rep Ilhan Omar and Israel

I thought about posting this exact same thing in response to bt, but its really a waste of time. He has no interest in the truth or facts, just reinforcing his preconceived beliefs. Its insane, I could not be a bigger hypocrite if I tried.

It is odd to see Trump supporters clinging to other peoples words like they do, when he says ridiculous and obnoxious stuff constantly. Omar could have worded it better, but anyone who has problems with her words and not with Trump's is certainly being a hypocrite.

Omigawd, I don't want to mischaracterize your view of Omar. What is it then?

Okay, so the word on this board is that Congresswoman Omar thinks 9/11 was no big deal and "some joke." Why don't you hypocrites rail some more on the despicable way a lib Congressman played Candace Owens.

Hey dipshit, saying someone doesn’t appreciate the gravity of something isn’t the same as saying that person denies it ever happened.

My God

Hey dipshit, saying someone doesn’t appreciate the gravity of something isn’t the same as saying that person denies it ever happened.

My God

My God, you're implying that an elected member of Congress "doesn't appreciate the gravity" of 9/11??!?!?

When it comes to dirty politics, it doesn't get much more despicable than that.

My God, you're implying that an elected member of Congress "doesn't appreciate the gravity" of 9/11??!?!?

When it comes to dirty politics, it doesn't get much more despicable than that.

No I’m not implying that. I’m saying that’s what she literally said by her own very words. I don’t need to imply anything, this anti-Semite is on record having tried to diminish 9/11 on camera.

Sorry if this hurts your delicate feelings but it’s the truth.

No I’m not implying that. I’m saying that’s what she literally said by her own very words. I don’t need to imply anything, this anti-Semite is on record having tried to diminish 9/11 on camera.

Yeah, this elected Congresswoman actually hates America. :rolleyes:

I know I've won the argument when the "rebuttals" deteriorate into trollish insults.
It's literally what she said
She said "I don't appreciate the gravity of 9/11"?

You guys have chosen to take her remarks out-of-context and crucify her for them. Were they ill-advised? Absolutely! Were they unintentionally disrespectful? You bet! Were they dumb? uh, YEAH!!!

But if you want to use her words to discredit her character, you are playing the exact, same game that you found 'so appalling' when Congressman Lieu played a clip of Candace Owens talking about Hitler and Nationalism.

With Omar, "it's her own words" but with Owens, her own words about Hitler and Nationalism were "taken out of context." I agree. But apparently for you guys that only works with (r)s not (d)s.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Donald Trump basically bragged about his building being the tallest in Manhattan on the actual day of the attack. Not to mention his son in laws close business ties with the Saudi's (you know, the people that actually attacked us) and the push by this administration to allow the Saudi's to have nuclear power. But that object apparently isn't shiny enough to focus on so let's focus on some clumsy wording by a freshman congresswoman.
I think we need a special prosecutor to investigate this potential crime.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I think we need a special prosecutor to investigate this potential crime.
Geez, a bit defensive aren't we?

It was being used as an example of how ill considered comments can be used against someone to paint a nasty picture.

But nevermind, feel free to go back to your tar and feathering of Congresswoman Omar.

It was being used as an example of how ill considered comments can be used against someone to paint a nasty picture.

But nevermind, feel free to go back to your tar and feathering of Congresswoman Omar.
Hey, it's got at least as much veracity as the theory that the Trump campaign actively colluded with the Russian government to ensure that Trump won the last Presidential election. So what the hell, maybe they'll find something and you guys can start whining about President Pence.

My God

Sorry if this hurts your delicate feelings but it’s the truth.

Jesus Christ you are a pathetic manipulator of words. You’re beyond even engaging since you operate at a 3rd grade IQ level and can’t grasp things beyond that

I agree- you’re an idiot. Most everyone sees that

I'm sure @btbones is about to ignore 85 any moment now. 4 posts in a row containing nothing but insults.

Oh wait, bt is a massive hypocrite just like anyone else who claims they have me on ignore "because I insult too much"

God it never gets old embarrassing you people

]

I don’t have anyone on ignore

Good job completely sidestepping the actual issue. Care to address the point? Maybe if you actually talk about it and provide a reason I'll shut up, and crazyhole will stop threatening to murder a cat that I have never owned.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Good job completely sidestepping the actual issue. Care to address the point? Maybe if you actually talk about it and provide a reason I'll shut up, and crazyhole will stop threatening to murder a cat that I have never owned.
His responses were responding in kind to trolls as well as being correct . Your posts used to be good . Then you started insulting everyone that doesn’t agree with you in a childish attempt to make them respond out of anger thus netting yourself more internet superiority points (in your mind at least ) . Then they ignore you and you run around bragging about them being your bitch . It’s like Groundhog Day reading your posts

His responses were responding in kind to trolls as well as being correct . Your posts used to be good . Then you started insulting everyone that doesn’t agree with you in a childish attempt to make them respond out of anger thus netting yourself more internet superiority points (in your mind at least ) . Then they ignore you and you run around bragging about them being your bitch . It’s like Groundhog Day reading your posts
I will ****ing murder your groundhog.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

This sounds like a hell of a lot of mental gymnastics to justify your actions.

I will agree with you that I used to actually take time and provide facts to my debate, back when I thought facts and logic would actually change peoples mind. I have since learned that you people literally and truly do not give a damn about the truth, so there's not really much point in wasting my time doing that.

Also still no mention of why 85 gets a pass on his rampant childish insults. We all know the answer, just wanting to see if you can man up to admit it.

Pearl Harbor: some people did something.

The holocaust: some people did something

Slavery: some people did something

Israel settlements in Palestine: some people did something

I like this game

This sounds like a hell of a lot of mental gymnastics to justify your actions.

I will agree with you that I used to actually take time and provide facts to my debate, back when I thought facts and logic would actually change peoples mind. I have since learned that you people literally and truly do not give a damn about the truth, so there's not really much point in wasting my time doing that.

Also still no mention of why 85 gets a pass on his rampant childish insults. We all know the answer, just wanting to see if you can man up to admit it.
Get someone to read the first sentence to you . I addressed it there

Ninjaknight. Obviously you’ve shot your load. Time to throw in the towel and move on. You’re wasting your time here. You’ve been labeled. You’re done as a useful poster in the eyes of too many. Time to disappear

Get someone to read the first sentence to you . I addressed it there

Ah yeah, so that's my fault. I shouldn't have assumed you knew what "responding in kind" meant. Guess I'll have to explain that calling someone "a subhuman sack of shit" or "moronic dipshit" is not "responding in kind" to their posts containing actual arguments. It's called "insult laden personal attacks" which is the exact thing you (and most others) constantly whine about me.

My bad.

I know I've won the argument when the "rebuttals" deteriorate into trollish insults.

She said "I don't appreciate the gravity of 9/11"?

You guys have chosen to take her remarks out-of-context and crucify her for them. Were they ill-advised? Absolutely! Were they unintentionally disrespectful? You bet! Were they dumb? uh, YEAH!!!

But if you want to use her words to discredit her character, you are playing the exact, same game that you found 'so appalling' when Congressman Lieu played a clip of Candace Owens talking about Hitler and Nationalism.

With Omar, "it's her own words" but with Owens, her own words about Hitler and Nationalism were "taken out of context." I agree. But apparently for you guys that only works with (r)s not (d)s.

First off, LULZ at you guys always bitching that we "attack" freshmen Congresswomen and yet you're using a MINOR celebrity in Owens as some sort of comparative figure here. I'll remember that the next time you whine that we're picking on "nobodies" like AOC.

Second, you're still full of BS on this. Owens was responding to a question that was given to her, impromptu, and on the spot. And yes, Lieu DID present her comments out of context since she wasn't praising Hitler or anything of the effect.

On the other hand, Omar was using prepared remarks as a keynote speaker at a CAIR event. She didn't get handed a question about 9/11 and CAIR and fumble through a response. This is what she wrote out and had ready. This was probably her thought process writing this speech out:

"Hmm, what should I say about 9/11 and CAIR here? That it was a horrific terrorist attack and that we still mourn that loss as Americans? Nah. Strike that. Let's go with "some people did something". There. Vague enough that my audience won't have to feel uncomfortable!"

I’m shocked that no one has brought up Rep. Omar’s tweet supporting the Somali militia killed when they attacked the American relief convoy and downed helicopters that were portrayed in Black Hawk Down.

It’s almost as if her parents didn’t flee that militia and weren’t welcomed into America where she got the opportunity to succeed far beyond what she would have in Somalia and even become a member of the national legislative body. She even evoked a common anti-American trope when she finished her tweet with #NotTodaySatan.

I’m shocked that no one has brought up Rep. Omar’s tweet supporting the Somali militia killed when they attacked the American relief convoy and downed helicopters that were portrayed in Black Hawk Down.

It’s almost as if her parents didn’t flee that militia and weren’t welcomed into America where she got the opportunity to succeed far beyond what she would have in Somalia and even become a member of the national legislative body. She even evoked a common anti-American trope when she finished her tweet with #NotTodaySatan.
she is a terrible person

she is a terrible person
I don’t know if she’s a terrible person or not. But she is certainly pushing an agenda that is far more commonly held by anti-American Islamist radicals than by American citizens. Since we’re all up in arms about funding sources and tax returns, I’d like to know who is paying for her career.

I don’t know if she’s a terrible person or not. But she is certainly pushing an agenda that is far more commonly held by anti-American Islamist radicals than by American citizens. Since we’re all up in arms about funding sources and tax returns, I’d like to know who is paying for her career.

No, she's a terrible person. If someone can freely sling around some of the most heinous anti-Semitic smears in public then they truly feel that way and don't give a shit what the consequences may be.

The lefties who run The NY Times Intl addition ran a cartoon that is pretty much as anti-Semitic in nature as you can possibly get. Even the NYT US staff is having to apologize for running such horrendous shit.

you're the reason people don't like Nebraska fans

You can’t dare question anything Israel related otherwise you get: REMEMBER THA 6 BAJILLION!!?!?!?

Nothing says legit history quite like laws speaking against it.

USS Liberty, Lavon Affair good times

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Tlaib was determined not to be outgunned and upped the anti-Semitic ante.

"There’s always kind of a calming feeling when I think of the tragedy of the Holocaust, that it was my ancestors – Palestinians – who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity and their existence, in many ways, has been wiped out… in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-Holocaust, post-tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time

Do people still think the democrats will win the votes of the Jewish population in 2020?

Hopefully they won’t be blind to this

Oh come on. Most people get a “calming feeling” when they recount the mass slaughter of millions of Jews. It’s mainstream!

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Tlaib and the Democrats have officially decided that anti-Semtism and revisionist history are good by them. It was inevitable. And then there's this:

“Rashida Tlaib is either completely ignorant of the history or is a deliberate liar,” charged Prof. Benny Morris, one of the leading scholars of British Mandatory Palestine, the creation of the State of Israel in 1948 and the War of Independence in 1948-1949.

Morris said Tlaib’s ancestors, meaning Palestinians, “did nothing to alleviate the suffering of the Jews at Nazi hands. Rather, the opposite: The Arabs of [British Mandatory] Palestine, during the whole period — and supported by the neighboring Arab states — did all they could to prevent Jews trying to escape Nazi hands from reaching the (relatively safe) shores of Palestine.”…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT