ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Seth Rich Conspiracy Started By Russia

wtf are you even talking about? i never fell for the seth rich consipracy, i always thought it was funny. i never changed the subject of this thread, others did and i went along with it.
latest

Admirable effort, but you can't use logic and reason to change the minds of people who arrive at their world view without logic and reason.

These people have already made up their mind on what they want to believe. No amount of evidence will change their mind. It's truly pathetic.
Again, logic does not work with the red hats

Again, logic does not work with the red hats
on a thread about leftists cheering a Russian conspiracy being debunked. poetic, really.

also, is the whole "red hat" supposed to a throwback to "redcoats" or something? it sure is ironic that the party who wants to raise taxes, take away guns, limit speech and opposes the idea of "making America great" thinks they have anything in common with those who won the revolutionary war

im going to let this new found wc fame go to my head. im going to start partying hard, do some drugs, and wind up a burn out. soon enough ill be voting for progressive democrats.

Fame leads to hookers and blow.

Congrats on all of your success. I look forward to reading your obituary.

Red hats! Red hats! Red hats!! Frump! Frump! Frump! Yuk! Yuk! Yuk! Duh! Duh! Duh!

Everyone of your posts sounds like the above.

A bunch of TDS, useless, garbage, noise.

he's like the G-rated @NinjaKnight

they essentially share the same sentiment and point to eachother agreeing on it as being evidence for their ramblings being a commonly held stance.

Then i imagine NinjaKnight takes another pull from his Passionfruit flavored Burnetts and starts another Fortnite match.

He's a fake libertarian. He's not even self aware enough to admit that he's a die-hard Trump bootlicker.
i know its been rough on you with trump doing so many good things lately and the stock market is doing well. i know its got you feeling down. so ive come up with a plan to help cheer you up.

why dont you create a new thread?! you can title it "drumpf says stupid sh't on twitter?!" inside the thread yuo can bitch about how the potus has really lowered the standard and how everyone looks down upon the us now. then you can say "drumpf is really finished this time!!!11!"

i know that will really cheer you up. :okay:

Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend
Lmao this thread is amazing. God I love this board. Endless entertainment from people with negative IQ scores.

Again this makes me wonder why there are no insane liberal conspiracy theories? Where is the liberal version of Alex Jones? Is there just not a market for stuff this stupid for liberals? I get that Infowars relies on idiot baby boomers who have had their brains fried by leaded gasoline and paint, but why are they all conservative?

Again this makes me wonder why there are no insane liberal conspiracy theories?

imagine being a leftist and pretending the Russia Collusion hoax, Kavanaugh and gLoBaL wArMiNg was never a thing

lets all point and laugh at this:
The biggest worry is blackmail. Trump fits the typical profile of a target perfectly. Zero counter espionage training, huge power, massive ego, cares entirely too much what other people think about him. If the Russians had some compromising material on him that would cause him to bend to their influence in order to avoid releasing it. The funny thing is Trump probably wouldn't be able to do a low level government job for the DoD since he might not be able to pass a simple SF86 background check, yet no such check is required to become POTUS.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Yeah, I mean I think I've made like 3 posts prior to this and they were all S tier. I've not taken nor will I take any L's

Lmao you're right. All you've posted is a factually correct story about idiots who believed the Seth Rich story and then another factually correct post about Wayne the world's world libertarian.

As per usual the far right has an incredible disconnect with reality.

“I’m a big believer in the deep state,” says Burkman. :joy::joy::joy:

The wild claims — promoted on Twitter and YouTube by Trump supporters like Jack Posobiec — eventually inspired an unemployed volunteer firefighter from North Carolina to burst into Comet Pizza, armed with an assault rifle, and fire a shot at a back door, intending to free the nonexistent children in the nonexistent basement.

As the police saw it, the conspiracy claims about Rich’s murder were also nonsensical. The cops had concluded from the start that his shooting in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington — about 30 blocks north of the U.S. Capitol — was likely the result of a botched street robbery. There had been seven armed robberies in the same neighborhood in the six weeks before Rich, a data director at the DNC’s voter protection division, was walking home from a night of drinking when he was shot and killed early Sunday morning on July 10, 2016.

https://news.yahoo.com/conspiracyland-jack-burkmans-role-in-the-seth-rich-conspiracy-100000544.html

@fabknight want to link some more Infowars you moron:joy:

on a thread about leftists cheering a Russian conspiracy being debunked. poetic, really.

also, is the whole "red hat" supposed to a throwback to "redcoats" or something? it sure is ironic that the party who wants to raise taxes, take away guns, limit speech and opposes the idea of "making America great" thinks they have anything in common with those who won the revolutionary war
Limit speech? Take away guns? Where do you get your....oops, stop....I know......you're a FOX news watcher! Ah ha!

Reactions: DaShuckster
Seth Rich's parents have sued against the entertainment company known as "Fox News" for profiting off of false conspiracy theories from their sons death.

What a shit tier company.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT