ADVERTISEMENT

Revenge is dish best served cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats you got your wish. I got mine, Forst and team looked great, called a great game. It was awesome, sure there are a few mistakes here and there but this would have been a 56-10 type game under previous admin.
Frost sucks. We don’t want gameday 4th and failure Scott Fraud. Go to replay the loss over and over again until you become non-delusional if at all possible

Go Troy!!! And I don’t mean Walters!

Hahahahaha

I was actually hopin he would go for it every time he did on 4th down. So we didnt convert, not the end of the world. This season isnt about W's or L's its about improvement over that crap that was on display prior to frost being here.
Every season is about W's or L's. That is why you and the other idiots have been on our board bringing up 0-12. Run along.

Frost sucks. We don’t want gameday 4th and failure Scott Fraud. Go to replay the loss over and over again until you become non-delusional if at all possible

Hahahahaha

Troy State is licking their chops..... Can't wait to husk their corn.

Reactions: Mikesi

Hahahahaha
Delusional is a perfect way to describe your joy right now. It will be short lived, enjoy it while you can.

If wins don’t matter, then maybe the Cornholios can keep delivering those loses. This one was so much fun. Can someone teach Stanley Morgan Jr how to catch?? He’s only a senior

Who’s that coach, Bectondict Arnold?

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Every season is about W's or L's. That is why you and the other idiots have been on our board bringing up 0-12. Run along.
That isnt true at all. 0-12 is pathetic for a coach who has a freaking statue. Wins and Losses mean squat when overhauling the program the way Scott Frost and staff are doing. Keep dreaming, hang your hat on whatever you like.

Delusional is a perfect way to describe your joy right now. It will be short lived, enjoy it while you can.
Oh yes. You’re going to win them all. I forgot you’re a mental case. We all see it. Read the other posts, then seek help. Husker hotlines are now open for calls. Use it, because your illness is at an all time high

Last edited:
The only one that is going to be overhauled is your coaching staff. No QB is NGEbraska

That isnt true at all
You sound so pathetic. Like a guy begging for confirmation. How can you stoop so low
Leave now and stop embarrassing yourself
No other Cornholio right now has your lack of self respect.

The only one that is going to be overhauled is your coaching staff. No QB is NGEbraska
Speak english, try and make sense. Then can you please try again to explain whatever you were trying to say?

You are happy because Nebraska lost a game we shouldnt have, I fully understand that. I am happy because the improvements on this teem are night and day compared to the past few years. In such a short time having such improvements leads me to be extremely excited for the future.

See the only way you would be able to comment with ANY authority is if you actually payed attention to last few years and then watched this game in its entirety. You havent, so you have no authority on the matter. For those with small brains, as is typical in florida, it means your opinions mean nothing and are just amusing to hear/see/read/watch

You sound so pathetic. Like a guy begging for confirmation. How can you stoop so low
Leave now and stop embarrassing yourself
No other Cornholio right now has your lack of self respect.
At the end of the day, im not going anywhere bub, now send me some more rays of that love.

Speak english, try and make sense. Then can you please try again to explain whatever you were trying to say?

You are happy because Nebraska lost a game we shouldnt have, I fully understand that. I am happy because the improvements on this teem are night and day compared to the past few years. In such a short time having such improvements leads me to be extremely excited for the future.

See the only way you would be able to comment with ANY authority is if you actually payed attention to last few years and then watched this game in its entirety. You havent, so you have no authority on the matter. For those with small brains, as is typical in florida, it means your opinions mean nothing and are just amusing to hear/see/read/watch
Nobody is even reading your posts. Your writing in vein. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and admit defeat. You’re wasting your time here. Delusional

Nobody cares. NGEbraska sucks. You are trying to explain crap and no one is listening

I will be happy to announce that
@NU_FTW Is officially put on ignore because
I don’t respond to the mentally ill, delusional and deranged

Write all day and night. Nobody is listening

If a corn stalk falls in a cornfield does it make a noise???

We will never know!!!
:joy:[laughing][winking]

I will be happy to announce that
@NU_FTW Is officially put on ignore because
I don’t respond to the mentally ill, delusional and deranged

Write all day and night. Nobody is listening

If a corn stalk falls in a cornfield does it make a noise???

We will never know!!!
:joy:[laughing][winking]
Truth is painful to people in denial, such as yourself. I can understand why you are hiding behind "ignore" We'll see how long this will last. Every time you people "ignore" someone you still mention that you are "ignoring" them thus not ignoring them at all

Reactions: husker0028
That isnt true at all. 0-12 is pathetic for a coach who has a freaking statue. Wins and Losses mean squat when overhauling the program the way Scott Frost and staff are doing. Keep dreaming, hang your hat on whatever you like.
Hey nut hugger, get your facts straight, GOL did not go 0-12 that year, we finished under an interim coach but more important is that fact that coach wanted to retire and was strong armed in to hanging around too long. And BTW Frost went undefeated with 2/3 of a team that was here before he ever stepped foot on campus. Credit to GOL. Now run along while I put you back on ignore.....
:boxing:

I saw that. That’s your go to claim to fame still Never gets old. It’s all you!
The funny thing is most of the corn holes are too ignorant, they are confused and don't understand my comments so it is no fun!

Hey nut hugger, get your facts straight, GOL did not go 0-12 that year, we finished under an interim coach but more important is that fact that coach wanted to retire and was strong armed in to hanging around too long. And BTW Frost went undefeated with 2/3 of a team that was here before he ever stepped foot on campus. Credit to GOL. Now run along while I put you back on ignore.....
:boxing:
LMFAO who cares who you"finished" with GOL was 0-8 it was HIS TEAM HE BUILT/COACHED/SUCKED WITH. So an 0-8 team he coached then resigned after going 0-8 isnt his responsibility or record just because he dipped when he realized how inept he was? get a clue lil boy

Reactions: husker0028
The funny thing is most of the corn holes are too ignorant, they are confused and don't understand my comments so it is no fun!
Just ignore them. Too delusional and ignorant to even converse with. They are mentally ill and are talking to only themselves and they don’t see that either. They are trying to convince themselves and people who aren’t listening, know better or just don’t care.

They are schizophrenic

Let them read all about it on the Huskerboard

There they can be bored in their make believe,
delusional world stuck in the 90’s.
They come here because on the Huskerboard everyone thinks alike. That’s no fun!

LMFAO who cares who you"finished" with GOL was 0-8 it was HIS TEAM HE BUILT/COACHED/SUCKED WITH. So an 0-8 team he coached then resigned after going 0-8 isnt his responsibility or record just because he dipped when he realized how inept he was? get a clue lil boy

Too bad Cromer isn't eligible, didn't he play QB in PeeWee?? Maybe petition for Vedral??? Good thing you still have that 3rd string walk on!!!!

:joy::joy::joy:

Too bad Cromer isn't eligible, didn't he play QB in PeeWee?? Maybe petition for Vedral??? Good thing you still have that 3rd string walk on!!!!

Vedral is quietly hoping that doesn't happen after he saw the O line play yesterday...

Way to avoid the facts. You are the problem. You have no idea what you talk about and just spout off garbage then when proven wrong you try to deflect to another area you dont know anything about.

Vedral is quietly hoping that doesn't happen after he saw the O line play yesterday...
Our O-line is much improved. AM got hurt on his own running/scramble by a dirty CU player who grabbed his leg and twisted it opposite direction while another defender was turning his body a different direction. Either way had nothing to do with the O Line. Try understanding football, or at least the game/play/team you are talking about before you look like a fool talking about things you know nothing about. Bunch of ignorant turds over here

Check out the Huskerboard “Recruits”

Freaking hilarious stuff!!!!

After 1 game, some legitimate fans are questioning the coaching. Saying Frost was outcoached by the Colorado coach

Awesome posts. Bring the fight to them
NU_FTW douchebag has to retreat to his board to defend the motherland! Obsessed with UCF! What a loser!! Bet you he’s too delusional to know he’s ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT