ADVERTISEMENT

Revenge is dish best served cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You Twats actually think recruits read/care about some trash forum on free rivals boards??? LMFAO!! you people are so stupid!!

They want you to see a psychiatrist. Go figure
I’m your new psychiatrist. I say you passed all your tests with flying colors.

Go get em!!!!

Their moderator killed himself. You should be good to go

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
We need to stop telling them about our UCF 4th and 1 secret. Let Frost do in for a few more games before he learns how to coach in those situations by getting booed off the field

Still Butthurt that they took our coach?

He’s damaged goods now. He’s learning how to lose again.

Nobraska Cornholes are so Holier than Thou that they can dish it out, but can't take it. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Reactions: Mikesi
The guy who just posted is pounding his chest that they are blue bloods. No one cares anymore. Recruits weren’t born the last time Nebraska was relevant

I saw a lot more to be encouraged about yesterday than not. We lost the turnover battle and had way too many penalties but that's normal for the first game of the year. On the plus side, Chinander called a heck of a game and was WAY more aggressive than I expected. 7 sacks and 14 TFLs is pretty good. Martinez looks like a veteran in his ability to read progressions and make the correct decision on post snap RPOs. Obviously he needs to secure the ball better, but that is fixable.

Losses always suck, but I'm certainly not burning a couch over this one.

Reactions: NU_FTW
Congrats you got your wish. I got mine, Forst and team looked great, called a great game. It was awesome, sure there are a few mistakes here and there but this would have been a 56-10 type game under previous admin.
Uh....I have a small question. Am I reading this right? Nebraska and their 500 National Championships and 6 Million years of tradition and dominance, is claiming a moral victory against a bottom feeding PAC12 team? Wow. Congrats.

Uh....I have a small question. Am I reading this right? Nebraska and their 500 National Championships and 6 Million years of tradition and dominance, is claiming a moral victory against a bottom feeding PAC12 team? Wow. Congrats.
we didnt go out and hire an entire new coaching staff for nothing. Yes moral victories are what matter most this season. Call it what you will

@NU_FTW what's the matter with your mods. Are they so butthurt they ban 3 of my ids? Don't bother responding, I have you on ignore. I can't even post "Cornhole", or "Nobraska" over there. What a bunch of puzz**s !!!

we didnt go out and hire an entire new coaching staff for nothing. Yes moral victories are what matter most this season. Call it what you will
Like I said. Congrats on your undefeated moral victory season. Maybe you can beat ECU in a virtual bowl to cap it off. Congrats again.

Provided we get to a bowl game.
2419698583402d271005106f2b91ed23.jpg

Oh i clearly got it, but you fail to realize how 99% of most Husker fans feel with regard to the subject. You attempt to troll me and provoke a negative reaction, sorry if i am not delivering for ya.

Oh i clearly got it, but you fail to realize how 99% of most Husker fans feel with regard to the subject. You attempt to troll me and provoke a negative reaction, sorry if i am not delivering for ya.
Oh believe me you are delivering. You guys are the gift that keeps on giving. Even more than cows fans. Keep it up. See you next week after you mentally take down Troy.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Oh believe me you are delivering. You guys are the gift that keeps on giving. Even more than cows fans. Keep it up. See you next week after you mentally take down Troy.

What are they delivering to Michigan? Their QB on a silver platter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT