ADVERTISEMENT

Revenge is dish best served cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh believe me you are delivering. You guys are the gift that keeps on giving. Even more than cows fans. Keep it up. See you next week after you mentally take down Troy.
Oooh baby i got another sweeheart!! Just in time too as @Mikki put me on ignore cuz he was not man enough.

Reactions: Stetson_1883
My favorite part of the Husker board is no one cares that they lost, everyone was just excited that the walk up entrance video was the best they’ve seen. Standards have really dropped in 20 years

I wonder if they are going to break out the Turnover Husk of Corn.

My favorite part of the Husker board is no one cares that they lost, everyone was just excited that the walk up entrance video was the best they’ve seen. Standards have really dropped in 20 years
It is called realistic expectations. Unlike what you turds over here believe us to be, we are very realistic and know that it will take time.

Didn't read all this thread, but I was wondering how/when "tradition" ever brought a win? So far, tradition is 0-1. Real football (UCF) is 2-0. Tradition can go .... itself. It's meaningless.

Had to add this, Nubraska can't even come close to "tradition" of Rutgers 1869, but who gives a crap about either of those has-beens?

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Didn't read all this thread, but I was wondering how/when "tradition" ever brought a win? So far, tradition is 0-1. Real football (UCF) is 2-0. Tradition can go .... itself. It's meaningless.
Says the tard who doesnt realize that UCF didnt go from 0-12 to 13-0 instantly. I seem to recall a 6-7 season inbetween.... how very odd.

Past 39 games Nebraska is 19-20
past 40 games UCF is 21-19

Pathetic you have kept pace with 3 years of nebraska performing the absolute worst 3 years since the 60's

I watched the Ne, colorado game. had both UCF games on the TVs. (couldn't attend ucf game). Scott Frost went for a bunch of 4th downs and got stuffed. Just like when he was at UCF. However, UCF converted those 4th downs. Once you get stopped once or twice, learn a lesson and punt. That hurt them. Then the final drive for Colorado they got saved by a Nebraska defensive call. It was 3rd and long and Colorado QB overthrew the reciever but the reciever got hammered by DB anyway. It was pretty bad, but regardless it was first down for Colorado. After that the 40 yard dagger in the heart long bomb TD put Colorado up with not much time left. It was a fun game to watch. I was semi-rooting for Scott Frost to win and semi-rooting for them to lose. That is why we love college football.

On a side note, yes, sick and tired about hearing nebraska's history. It is ALL they got. We had to live that crap last year with the husker trolls. WE DON'T CARE.... Even the announcers kept telling us about cornhusker history. Its all so boring. Live in today people. Move on with the past. That is how you get better. One Game at a time!

I was impressed with Martinez the Qb. However, for the first game he played in two years why you have him running so much is beyond me. Poor offensive play calling. No wonder he got hurt. He was trying to do too much.

Nebraska fans will get tired of Scott Frost play calling if they keep losing. Going for 4th downs when it isn't necessary. Sometimes when you are struggling offensively or against a stout defense, punt and play field position. I don't think Scott Frost gets that. We saw that at UCF while he was here.
They have the same complaints we had year 1. Going for it in our own end of field on 4th. When you have a lead late in game, instead of slowing it down and winding clock down, keeps up the pace and gives the other team ball back with a lot of clock.

Oooh baby i got another sweeheart!! Just in time too as @Mikki put me on ignore cuz he was not man enough.
Don't worry, I will never ignore any corn humper. All you do is provide endless entertainment. Even the obvious trolls who try super hard to be funny and then think they actually are. What can I say, stupid people make me laugh.

Says the tard who doesnt realize that UCF didnt go from 0-12 to 13-0 instantly. I seem to recall a 6-7 season inbetween.... how very odd.

Pathetic you have kept pace with 3 years of nebraska performing the absolute worst 3 years since the 60's
Difference is we have won games that matter over that period. Over those 40 games you have not. Programs can win lots of games, and that is nice, but you must win games that matter...big conference games, conference championship games, and major bowl games. I mean, we are 21-19 but you're including an 0-12 season. If we were, say 6-6 that season then we are 27-13 but 0-12 or 6-6 is the same thing....failure. It means you didn't win games that matter. That is the measuring stick we hold our program to. It's not winning 9 games but never doing anything that matters. It's winning games that matter in the end. It's about winning hardware.

The only system that I crashed was the system called:

Cornholio Trolls.

They crashed and burned. I broke them all down systematically and now they have imploded. They went berserk and lost it. Their true colors showed. They changed screenames, hacked ID’s and got busted

They are nearly all gone!

Cockroaches eradicated and exterminated
Mission nearly accomplished

[cheers]:cool2::boxing::flush::football:

The only system that I crashed was the system called:

Cornholio Trolls.

They crashed and burned. I broke them all down systematically and now they have imploded. They went berserk and lost it. Their true colors showed. They changed screenames, hacked ID’s and got busted

They are nearly all gone!

Cockroaches eradicated and exterminated
Mission nearly accomplished

[cheers]:cool2::boxing::flush::football:

You'll never get rid of me. I'll always be here, ready to run out from under the fridge when you turn the lights off.

Reactions: NestaKnight1

Hey numb nuts, you really can't be that dumb can you?????
RECENT on the field accomplishments!!!!!! NGEbraska=NADA, ZERO, ZIPPO, BIG FAT NOTHING!!!!!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

DMOz3h.jpg

Reactions: Mikesi
Once these Cornholios Trolls were ignored they completely lost it. Baited. They needed their fill and went crazy without the attention

Geez!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT