ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Crazyhole

Why am I not fuking surprised that everyone in here has been really civil with the exception of boston and ucfbs? Of course, they come through and make this either about themselves or some other bullshit nonsense.

You two are 100% trash.
It’s sad that any 44 year-old man with a family has died. It really is. Obviously, 2 butthurt posters with issues themselves and with ME are taking this opportunity to push their own agendas

Last edited:
It’s sad that any 44 year-old man with a family has died. It really is. Obviously, 2 butthurt posters with severe issues are taking this opportunity to push their own agendas
I read what his daughter wrote on her Facebook page about this. Made me quite sad. No one is dancing on his grave.

But these two worthless shit stains decided to take it elsewhere.

100% human trash.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
RIP crazyhole. When I was in grad school I didn't have time for much .I would though partake once a week in a new animated show on MTV called Beavis and Butt-Head. I liked crazy's Beavis avatar as it took me to a simpler time in my life. Looking back at his post he was clearly in mental anguish of some sorts. May he finally be at peace.

I have never been a Facebook person. So I have to ask: Did the daughters share anything about their father beyond what you'd expect?

RIP Crazy! What a great guy and a terrible loss. This the worst news and frankly I'm not surprised given his openness about depression. Ucfmikes and Knighttime Joe should ashamed of themselves. You two constantly encouraged him to commit suicide and you ran to the admin to get him banned (you know) after he was attacked on a regular basis. I hope you two take a hard retrospective of your lives. Maybe this is a point in your life where you can make an actual change for good?

It is almost unbelievable what this board turned into the last few years. I'm directly looking at those calling others obese, homeless, stalking board members, etc. I mean seriously how do you know what kind of car someone drives? Is this that important in your life? Why do you even care?

Anyway, I'm no longer posting here after being around the ucf boards before Brandon started on rivals since the intotheknights.com days (25 years). This board has become a wasteland of hate and it has turned even worse. We are now into stalking, comments about wives, weight, encouraging suicide, and zero real discussion. It is really a waste of time being on this board and it is an embarrassment to ucf to have all these evil/stalkish comments. My personality is very friendly but love fun debates. This board is no longer that place nor is it enjoyable to read.

I'm out. Hopefully some deep soul searching by a few of you. To those constantly on the end of these atrocious comments like ucfbs, Boston knight, etc. Ignore and just move on from this board. Way more positive things to do in your life than have an online bully constantly talk trash.

RIP crazyhole!

RIP Crazy! What a great guy and a terrible loss. This the worst news and frankly I'm not surprised given his openness about depression. Ucfmikes and Knighttime Joe should ashamed of themselves. You two constantly encouraged him to commit suicide and you ran to the admin to get him banned (you know) after he was attacked on a regular basis. I hope you two take a hard retrospective of your lives. Maybe this is a point in your life where you can make an actual change for good?

It is almost unbelievable what this board turned into the last few years. I'm directly looking at those calling others obese, homeless, stalking board members, etc. I mean seriously how do you know what kind of car someone drives? Is this that important in your life? Why do you even care?

Anyway, I'm no longer posting here after being around the ucf boards before Brandon started on rivals since the intotheknights.com days (25 years). This board has become a wasteland of hate and it has turned even worse. We are now into stalking, comments about wives, weight, encouraging suicide, and zero real discussion. It is really a waste of time being on this board and it is an embarrassment to ucf to have all these evil/stalkish comments. My personality is very friendly but love fun debates. This board is no longer that place nor is it enjoyable to read.

I'm out. Hopefully some deep soul searching by a few of you. To those constantly on the end of these atrocious comments like ucfbs, Boston knight, etc. Ignore and just move on from this board. Way more positive things to do in your life than have an online bully constantly talk trash.

RIP crazyhole!
Knighttime, gfy. You and your conspiracy theory, anti-vaccination, Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden, and other nonsense you furthered did more to harm his mental state than anything anyone else ever did. Why don’t you make yourself useful and go delete some more of your posts? Because you’re fairly useless otherwise.

LOL. I would've come damn close to predicting KNIGHTTIME's response before opening this thread back up.
To those constantly on the end of these atrocious comments like ucfbs, Boston knight, etc. Ignore and just move on from this board. Way more positive things to do in your life than have an online bully constantly talk trash.
Yeah, shame on those of us who stifled our Usual Suspects' 'positivity.'

Damn, I hadn't realized it at the time, but apparently KNIGHTTIME, Crazy, UCFBS, and Boston Knight were the ones here who stood tall and did the honorable thing by spreading valuable anti-vaccine Twitter posts on a daily basis containing 'unique' information that you couldn't find through most other news sources.

Admittedly, I also didn't realize that apparently these self-proclaimed freedom fighters and truth sayers were harassed and hounded by the 'online bullies' here.

In this Golden Age of Spinning the Narrative, BCHailMary's qualifies as a certified humdinger. :)

RIP crazyhole!
+1 . I had a sinking feeling this was going to happen. My bestie up here in MA offed himself so I’m pretty familiar with it . His trigger event was work related.

When me and knighttine took off from this cesspool , he became vulnerable to Crazy Mike’s abuse. No doubt part of the trigger event. He lost that outlet that was so precious to him

When FDA finally withdraws the horrible mRNA, I’m gonna come back and bump this thread in tribute. Until then amigo. 🍻

LOL. I would've come damn close to predicting KNIGHTTIME's response before opening this thread back up.

Damn, I hadn't realized it at the time, but apparently KNIGHTTIME, Crazy, UCFBS, and Boston Knight were the ones here who stood tall and did the honorable thing by spreading valuable anti-vaccine Twitter posts on a daily basis containing 'unique' information that you couldn't find through most other news sources.

Admittedly, I also didn't realize that apparently these self-proclaimed freedom fighters and truth sayers were harassed and hounded by the 'online bullies' here.

In this Golden Age of Spinning the Narrative, BCHailMary's qualifies as a certified humdinger. :)

Not getting into any childish back and forth but you stood around slient as your friend was mocked by ucfmikes and knighhtime joe while it was widely known he was depressed and at least went through suicidal thoughts prior. This really isn't shocking based on his willingness to talk about his issues.

Ucfmikes and knighttime joe should be embarrassed to hear the recent events especially their direct involvement in the online bullying.

+1 . I had a sinking feeling this was going to happen. My bestie up here in MA offed himself so I’m pretty familiar with it . His trigger event was work related.

When me and knighttine took off from this cesspool , he became vulnerable to Crazy Mike’s abuse. No doubt part of the trigger event. He lost that outlet that was so precious to him

When FDA finally withdraws the horrible mRNA, I’m gonna come back and bump this thread in tribute. Until then amigo. 🍻
It takes a sick person to come in a thread like this and try to blame someone for a “trigger event”. Crazyhole’s last post here was months before his death.

It takes a sick person to come in a thread like this and try to blame someone for a “trigger event”. Crazyhole’s last post here was months before his death.
I wholeheartedly agree, hemightbejeremy.

Until this week, I would have sworn I'd 'seen it all' when it came to sick behavior on a board like this one. But some of the responses to this thread have established a new, all-time low. It's hard for me to imagine how a human being could ever decide to go on a message board and blame this tragedy on another person or persons. Goodness gracious, who does that???

This thread should be about memorializing a person who used to post here. This is certainly not the time or the place to be settling old scores.

No doubt part of the trigger event. He lost that outlet that was so precious to him

Still spewing conspiracy theories and Anti-Vaxx propaganda in another poster’s RIP thread

What a pathetic POS you are @Boston.Knight You need to take a good look in the mirror. You basically have fallen into a deep dark blackhole.

You’ll be waiting on the long term side effects of mRNA vaccines as long as you will wait to become wealthy investing in gold. @Boston.Knight

Thanks for your reply, Ucfmikes. I wondered about anger. My gut tells me his daughters didn't have a clue that he was in such a bad state.
The angry part was a little perplexing. Do we even know his cause of death?

She might not of known but it was known here but that didn't stop the mocking and encouraging of suicide.
Kind of like what was posted about me. Additionally, the memes that you posted about me sucking cock and cum running down my face you POS

@KNIGHTTIME^ made sure that he spent weeks deleting thousands of his posts cyberbullying me. Fortunately I still have them and yours, you pathetic loser

100% agree with this. Bravo. All of a sudden the bullies who incessantly spread fictitious, Twitter, anti-vaxxer articles from Igor Chudov and friends are crying about being bullied

I might not of known but it was known here but that didn't stop the mocking and encouraging of suicide.
This was all started by you all for spreading anti-vaccine lies that were killing my friends. Hope that you can live with yourself. Howabout I post their names, murderer?

I guess those who live in glass houses should not throw stones

I mean seriously how do you know what kind of car someone drives? Is this that important in your life? Why
I don’t actually care you POS. Your good buddy @Boston.Knight began this by calling me a damn nurses aide. How quickly we forget. Remember that post @KNIGHTTIME^ or is it one of the 9,000 that you conveniently deleted

Knighttime, gfy. You and your conspiracy theory, anti-vaccination, Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden, and other nonsense you furthered did more to harm his mental state than anything anyone else ever did. Why don’t you make yourself useful and go delete some more of your posts? Because you’re fairly useless otherwise.
This 100%. @KNIGHTTIME^ took him down the deep dark road of conspiracy theory doom and gloom

Mostly silent lurker but avid reader. Feel really bad for all Crazy went through. Seems like he just went down a wormhole he couldn't get out of. RIP crazy, I'll miss reading your posts.

Reactions: UCFWayne
He could have broken up with a girlfriend for all we know. What a bunch of sick individuals

Terrible to hear, mental illness claims another victim. No one was really surprised by this though, based on his posts he obviously had issues.

I have never seen a more toxic individual than @Ucfmikes . Crazy was crying for help. Mike made fun of him and publicly shamed his illness

The people that live on this message board, and you know who you are, need to take a good hard look in the mirror on your own mental health. Crazy was depressed , but y’all are the most selfish and psychotic group of losers to cohabitate on a single forum that I have ever seen
🤣 😂 🤣

Says the guy who has killed morons with his conspiracy theory Twitter posts.

You can't resist posting your insane shit even in a thread announcing the death of one of your fellow mentally ill buddies.

I didn’t know Crazyhole. We’re all freaking anonymous posters. I don’t come to any of these forums looking to council someone who I know nothing about. I wouldn’t rib anyone (who ribbed me just as much) I knew in person and their actual medical history just like

@BCHailMary @KNIGHTTIME^ and @Boston.Knight wouldn’t dare say anything that they do on here to my face.

Isn’t that right @Boston.Knight ? You little pussyboy

I didn’t know Crazyhole. We’re all freaking anonymous posters. I don’t come to any of these forums looking to council someone who I know nothing about. I wouldn’t rib anyone (who ribbed me just as much) I knew in person and their actual medical history just like

@BCHailMary @KNIGHTTIME^ and @Boston.Knight wouldn’t dare say anything that they do on here to my face.

Isn’t that right @Boston.Knight ? You little pussyboy

Hitting the sauce over your guilt? It’s a start.

Know this “doctor”, you are partly responsible for this guy’s death.

Crazy came groveling back to the forum no more vaccine trash talk yet you still attacked his mental health. Shame on you and your cyber bullying and doxing of this poor guy. You could literally go to jail for this and be disbarred as a nurse bedpan assistant or whatever you really do.

• Dislike
Hitting the sauce over your guilt? It’s a start.

Know this “doctor”, you are partly responsible for this guy’s death.

Crazy came groveling back to the forum no more vaccine trash talk yet you still attacked his mental health. Shame on you and your cyber bullying and doxing of this poor guy. You could literally go to jail for this and be disbarred as a nurse bedpan assistant or whatever you really do.
I don’t even think twice about the opinion of a serial killer, indigent, loser who hangs out with homeless people and drives a hooptie. The same
who has murdered hundreds of people with his conspiracy theory, anti-vaccine, fake Twitter rants.

YOU KNOW THAT YOU’RE STILL BUTTHURT BECAUSE I BANGED YOUR WIFE, RIGHT BILL?

BUY GOLD!!
😂😂😂😂

Boston.Knight's personal attack here is The Most Vile and Disgusting Thing I've ever read on a message board.

I've got a question for BK: If we were to learn that Ucfmikes took HIS own life last night, would YOU consider yourself partially responsible for his death? Would YOU consider yourself a cyber-bully who should go to jail?

If someone where to ask if we should all tone done our social media rhetoric, I'd say "Hell yes!" But this is an ANONYMOUS message board for crying out loud! Please spare us your sanctimonious bullsh*t.

You could literally go to jail for this and be disbarred as a nurse bedpan assistant or whatever you really do.
What an imbecile, village idiot, uneducated statement.
STICK WITH I.T. and of course
BUY GOLD!!!! 😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT