ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Crazyhole

I've got a question for BK: If we were to learn that Ucfmikes took HIS own life last night, would YOU consider yourself partially responsible for his death? Would YOU consider yourself a cyber-bully who should go to jail?
Appreciate it bro, but @Boston.Knight has a deep seated hate for me and is using this thread about Crazy to push his own agenda. His opinions are laughable. Especially if you saw this complete tool, middle-aged ugly loser hitting on underage girls at UCF football away games

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT AGENDA IS, RIGHT BILLY BOY@Boston.Knight ?

Last edited:
If I were you guys, I would be deleting all your old posts. No worries, I have them all archived should authorties ever want to look into it further 👀

https://people.com/crime/michelle-carter-trial-gallery-key-moments-conrad-roy-suicide/
I don’t even think twice about the opinion of a serial killer, indigent, loser who hangs out with homeless people and drives a hooptie. The same
who has murdered hundreds of people with his conspiracy theory, anti-vaccine, fake Twitter rants.

YOU KNOW THAT YOU’RE STILL BUTTHURT BECAUSE I BANGED YOUR WIFE, RIGHT BILL?

BUY GOLD!!
😂😂😂😂

I don’t even think twice about the opinion of a serial killer, indigent, loser who hangs out with homeless people and drives a hooptie. The same
who has murdered hundreds of people with his conspiracy theory, anti-vaccine, fake Twitter rants.

YOU KNOW THAT YOU’RE STILL BUTTHURT BECAUSE I BANGED YOUR WIFE, RIGHT BILL?

BUY GOLD!!
😂😂😂😂

Hitting the sauce over your guilt? It’s a start.

Know this “doctor”, you are partly responsible for this guy’s death.

Crazy came groveling back to the forum no more vaccine trash talk yet you still attacked his mental health. Shame on you and your cyber bullying and doxing of this poor guy. You could literally go to jail for this and be disbarred as a nurse bedpan assistant or whatever you really do.
Wait until fake Twitter conspiracy theorist, @Boston.Knight embarrasses himself once again and finds out the REAL reason that Crazy died

Village idiot

All he wanted was to be let back in to your nerd club on this board. Mikey the alpha psychotic wouldn’t allow it.

I saw this coming a mile away. I almost reached out to him to offer consolation. After my bestie offed himself my radar was up on this CrazyHole situation. That’s my one regret in this fiasco is not stepping up. Shame on you all too, so called “friends”. I only knew him from the antivax stuff for 6 months. You sick fuks been his friend for years

All he wanted was to be let back in to your nerd club on this board. Mikey the alpha psychotic wouldn’t allow it.

I saw this coming a mile away. I almost reached out to him to offer consolation. After my bestie offed himself my radar was up on this CrazyHole situation. That’s my one regret in this fiasco is not stepping up. Shame on you all too, so called “friends”. I only knew him from the antivax stuff for 6 months. You sick fuks been his friend for years
Wait until fake Twitter conspiracy theorist, @Boston.Knight embarrasses himself once again and finds out the REAL reason that Crazy died

Village idiot

Their really is nothing more ironic in this world than actual murderer @Boston.Knight calling someone else a murderer.

Who knows how many idiots BK has killed with his antivax conspiracy theories? We will probably never know the actual # dead, but it's not for a lack of trying on his part.

Stop with the trigger event nonsense. I have a son with mental illness, anything, nothing or some tiny thing can be a trigger. Someone who suffers mental illness does exactly that, SUFFER MENTAL ILLNESS. There is no cure, only meds and coping devices, and those only help the problem.

Stop with the trigger event nonsense. I have a son with mental illness, anything, nothing or some tiny thing can be a trigger. Someone who suffers mental illness does exactly that, SUFFER MENTAL ILLNESS. There is no cure, only meds and coping devices, and those only help the problem.

You are ok with someone who took a sacred oath to do no harm ridiculing mental illness? I’m not.

In California they would throw crazy Mike in jail over this fiasco. Anyone who ridiculed or encouraged suicidal behavior is culpable . 👀

Bill doesn’t care about Crazyhole. Bill has his own agenda as always. Isn’t that right, Bill?

You are ok with someone who took a sacred oath to do no harm ridiculing mental illness? I’m not.

In California they would throw crazy Mike in jail over this fiasco. Anyone who ridiculed or encouraged suicidal behavior is culpable . 👀

Village idiot

^^^^ CYBERBULLYING

I have had Mike on ignore for months, I have no idea what he has or has not said.

He openly ridiculed and encouraged crazy to commit suicide. Nothing was off limits with Mike. He crossed the line. Both morally and professionally. He needs to be held accountable

Btw, what really happened is that a depressed and suicidal Crazy was part of this WC nerd club for years. It’s like a D&D club full of loners and losers. As the alpha geek, Mike took that away and bullied him. Throwing his mental health issues in his face non stop until he finally left on his own. And all his stooges followed along or silently acquiesced to the attacks. A truly sick group of selfish individuals

He openly ridiculed and encouraged crazy to commit suicide. Nothing was off limits with Mike. He crossed the line. Both morally and professionally. He needs to be held accountable

Btw, what really happened is that a depressed and suicidal Crazy was part of this WC nerd club for years. It’s like a D&D club full of loners and losers. As the alpha geek, Mike took that away and bullied him. Throwing his mental health issues in his face non stop until he finally left on his own. And all his stooges followed along or silently acquiesced to the attacks. A truly sick group of selfish individuals
I have your phone number and am building a case against you for Cyberbullying. Don’t be surprised if you get a call from the police department

Last edited:
encouraged crazy to commit suicide.
That’s a total lie

I have your phone number and am building a case against you for Cyberbullying. Don’t be surprised if you get a call from the police department

Last edited:

As you delete the incriminating evidence, take a good long hard look at each and every attack you made. Especially the ones closer to the end when you and your stooges chased Crazy off

Denigrating a suicidal friend that fell out of favor is deplorable. Like I said, I saw this a mile away but was hesitant to reach out. My bad. Won’t happen again. You though are partly responsible and need to be held accountable

As you delete the incriminating evidence, take a good long hard look at each and every attack you made. Especially the ones closer to the end when you and your stooges chased Crazy off

Denigrating a suicidal friend that fell out of favor is deplorable. Like I said, I saw this a mile away but was hesitant to reach out. My bad. Won’t happen again. You though are partly responsible and need to be held accountable
Once again, I’m saving all of your posts and I’m building a cyberbullying case against you. I know exactly who you are. You are going to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I contacted my lawyer and the police department.

I guess that you don’t have me on ignore after all. That might be a good thing in your case as you keep digging yourself into a deeper hole and building a case. You have been asked to stop your cyberbullying

Additionally, maybe you finally get it as your tone has changed

Last edited:
You though are partly responsible
Interesting change in your tone. You know me, so you know that I don’t play

Now maybe you need to look into the facts as to how and why Crazy passed away. The conspiracy theorist strikes out again

Last edited:

For all you know, he invested his life savings in gold in early March and that was the catalyst. I get that you aren’t too bright, but the catalyst for a person to take that action (if that’s what happened) is rarely what you think. The guy hadn’t posted here for months but was actively pushing his antivax echo chamber on other forums. It’s not the responsibility of random cooler posters to pat the guy on the back and tell him he’s right. You can believe what you want though, like millions killed by a vaccine, and gold is a good investment.

You been bickering with Crazy for 20 years. He confided in you and you publicly shamed his mental health .

I don’t think people realize how much trouble Mike could be in if someone wanted to pursue this with authorities. Classic case of felony cyber bullying. Should lose his medical license to practice and be in jail. Do no harm.

• Dislike
Reactions: Ucfmikes
So while all you losers delete all your incriminating messages before rivals shuts this monstrosity down, read each and every one first and be ashamed of yourself

• Dislike
You been bickering with Crazy for 20 years. He confided in you and you publicly shamed his mental health .

I don’t think people realize how much trouble Mike could be in if someone wanted to pursue this with authorities. Classic case of felony cyber bullying. Should lose his medical license to practice and be in jail. Do no harm.

Once again, I’m saving all of your posts and I’m building a cyberbullying case against you. I know exactly who you are. You are going to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I contacted my lawyer and the police department.

I guess that you don’t have me on ignore after all. That might be a good thing in your case as you keep digging yourself into a deeper hole and building a case. You have been asked to stop your cyberbullying

So while all you losers delete all your incriminating messages before rivals shuts this monstrosity down, read each and every one first and be ashamed of yourself

People have asked what the cause of death was for Aric Kreifels. An autopsy was done. Results came back this morning. He had a ruptured peptic ulcer. Basically, he bled out. This lines up with how he was found.
From his brother

• Sad
People have asked what the cause of death was for Aric Kreifels. An autopsy was done. Results came back this morning. He had a ruptured peptic ulcer. Basically, he bled out. This lines up with how he was found.
From his brother
Sad. I knew this already. The cause of death was not ruled a suicide

I wanted to have Boston continue to spread lies and conspiracy theories and go to jail for cyberbullying. He’s made this about him. The conspiracy theorist strikes out again. He’s the village idiot and human trash. Still an indirect murderer of an unknown number of innocent victims

RIP

Last edited:
Sad. I knew this already. The cause of death was not ruled a suicide

I wanted to have Boston continue to spread lies and conspiracy theories and go to jail for cyberbullying. He’s made this about him. The conspiracy theorist strikes out again. He’s the village idiot and human trash. Still an indirect murderer of an unknown number of innocent victims

RIP
It’s like Boston was hopeful he offed himself or something. What a complete and total dirtbag human. Someone dies of natural causes and he’s sitting there praying that it was self harm.

btw how did you know it was natural causes?

It’s like Boston was hopeful he offed himself or something. What a complete and total dirtbag human. Someone dies of natural causes and he’s sitting there praying that it was self harm.

btw how did you know it was natural causes?
Just not ruled a suicide or resulting from a crime. Nothing more.

ADVERTISEMENT