ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Stan Lee

Your post left the impression that if the caravan didn't get inside the U.S. legally, they'd do it illegally. One of the most disgusting aspects of this story is the President's "invasion" comments and the act of deploying the military to our border. The underlying message is those people are fixin' to get in here one way or another.
Okay. Even if I did say that, why would you consider it racist? Was it because you assumed I hated Hispanics?

Okay. Even if I did say that, why would you consider it racist?

You post that all of these refugees will try to illegally enter this country and still ask me that?

It's the same blanket 'assumption' that leads to innocent Blacks being shot dead because "they're dangerous." (i.e. a security guard is holding down the bad guy until the police show up but when they do they shoot HIM dead.)

Blanket assumptions based on race is the very epitome of racism.

And for the record, I've had people over the years defend their racist language with "I can't be a racist because...(you name it) my brother married a Black woman, etc. On message boards, the only mechanism we have for getting a sense of other posters and what they believe is reading the words they write.

You post that all of these refugees will try to illegally enter this country and still ask me that?

It's the same blanket 'assumption' that leads to innocent Blacks being shot dead because "they're dangerous." (i.e. a security guard is holding down the bad guy until the police show up but when they do they shoot HIM dead.)

Blanket assumptions based on race is the very epitome of racism.

And for the record, I've had people over the years defend their racist language with "I can't be a racist because...(you name it) my brother married a Black woman, etc. On message boards, the only mechanism we have for getting a sense of other posters and what they believe is reading the words they write.
lol you cant even admit that you thought fab was racist against hispanic people. your go to defense for it is that its a message board so he could just say hes not a racist because hes married to a hispanic woman. its not like people cant meet up with him at say a ucf football tailgate to verify any of this or anything...

Reactions: fabknight
Please pull the quote where I posted that. You sir, lie. Your thought process is pretty messed up.

You already damned apologized for calling me a racist, basically admitting you were wrong. I appreciated the apology. Are you changing your mind now that I'm asking you to do some fvcking introspection? I simply asked why you would consider a non-racist statement to be racist. It could have been the Canadian border for all I care. If you want into the country, come legally.

Now you come back with something I never said and then post some dumb statement as an equivalency. You lie. You can't even admit that because I'm a conservative, your twisted preconceived notions and prejudice made you assume that I'm a scumbag racist, which is the furthest thing from the truth. You need a little self reflection because you are a bigot.

Please pull the quote where I posted that. You sir, lie. Your thought process is pretty messed up.

You already damned apologized for calling me a racist, basically admitting you were wrong. I appreciated the apology. Are you changing your mind now that I'm asking you to do some fvcking introspection? I simply asked why you would consider a non-racist statement to be racist. It could have been the Canadian border for all I care. If you want into the country, come legally.

Now you come back with something I never said and then post some dumb statement as an equivalency. You lie. You can't even admit that because I'm a conservative, your twisted preconceived notions and prejudice made you assume that I'm a scumbag racist, which is the furthest thing from the truth. You need a little self reflection because you are a bigot.

He’s absolutely lying. Don’t let him off the hook and don’t let him spew this bullshit

You already damned apologized for calling me a racist, basically admitting you were wrong. I appreciated the apology. Are you changing your mind now that I'm asking you to do some fvcking introspection?

No, I was responding to a request made to explain what I viewed as racist language in the first place.

As I just said earlier today, I don't know you well enough to know whether you are a racist or not--and to be clear, I took offense to commentary I found to be making blanket racist assumptions.

Peace.

No, I was responding to a request made to explain what I viewed as racist language in the first place.

As I just said earlier today, I don't know you well enough to know whether you are a racist or not--and to be clear, I took offense to commentary I found to be making blanket racist assumptions.

Peace.
Without saying posting things I never posted, I am simply asking you to tell me what makes the post racist. Or do you admit that I already know the answer and that it is because of your bigoted views of conservatives?

I want to see you post it. It's your first step toward achieving the vision that Stan Lee has for each and every one of us. YOU are the one that posted the quote...ironic.

Peace.

By all means peace out so we don’t have to read you calling people racist for no reason and then lying about why you did that in the first place

Be gone troll

Without saying posting things I never posted, I am simply asking you to tell me what makes the post racist.

If you read through this thread, you'll discover I have specifically pointed out the post and specifically pointed out why it would be considered by most people as racist. At this point you're beating a dead horse.

If you read through this thread, you'll discover I have specifically pointed out the post and specifically pointed out why it would be considered by most people as racist. At this point you're beating a dead horse.

Peace out troll

Reactions: UCFWayne
Wrong. You were inventing stuff that wasn't there.

It sucks that you were outed as a bigot and you were man enough to apologize for calling me a racist, which I appreciate but now I'm simply waiting for you admit that you harbor prejudicial biases against conservatives. Do you think that makes you hypocritical?

Wrong. You were inventing stuff that wasn't there.

It sucks that you were outed as a bigot and you were man enough to apologize for calling me a racist, which I appreciate but now I'm simply waiting for you admit that you harbor prejudicial biases against conservatives. Do you think that makes you hypocritical?

Hey look another point that he's completely run from.

Just a good leftie. Throw around the racism card at everyone, get exposed for being ignorant and wrong, then run away.

@DaShuckster ...is this true? I thought you were better than this. You said you were man enough to apologize but you're obviously not man enough to admit you were wrong, much less admit that you are bigoted.

@DaShuckster is still spewing ignorance in other threads while running from his lying and bigotry here
It wouldn't be that hard. I just want @DaShuckster to admit that he let's his preconceived notions and bigotry skew his views on conservatives in such a way that it caused him to assume I was a racist. He knows he did it and it's pitiful that he can't man up.

he let's his preconceived notions and bigotry skew his views on conservatives in such a way that it caused him to assume I was a racist.
I called you out for your racist commentary but publicly apologized for calling you one because of it.

On an anonymous discussion board, the ONLY thing we have to judge one another is by the words we write. Frankly, if you want to be given the benefit of a doubt about being a racist, I'd suggest you avoid commentary such as calling the refugee caravan seeking asylum in the U.S. an "invasion." It kind of gives you away

I called you out for your racist commentary but publicly apologized for calling you one because of it.

On an anonymous discussion board, the ONLY thing we have to judge one another is by the words we write. Frankly, if you want to be given the benefit of a doubt about being a racist, I'd suggest you avoid commentary such as calling the refugee caravan seeking asylum in the U.S. an "invasion." It kind of gives you away
LOL. More lies. Please show me where I used the word "invasion" anywhere in this thread. You have problems, Puckbucket. I'm still waiting for you to show me anything racist about my posts...not the crap you invent in your own head.

He's doubling down folks! More lies upon lies.

Show us where Fab used "racist commentary". This is not hard, just do it already. Either you can show us or you can't. Your shitty attempted snark isn't a substitute for simply quoting exactly where Fab used "racist commentary".

LOL. More lies. Please show me where I used the word "invasion" anywhere in this thread. You have problems, Puckbucket. I'm still waiting for you to show me anything racist about my posts...not the crap you invent in your own head.

So glad you clarified by saying IN THIS THREAD because you would NEVER use that word to describe the motivations of the refugees in that caravan, right fab?

Apparently there is a meeting today to decide whether the invasion occurs via Texas or California. The discussion will center on a decision to go to Texas or California...the distance to California or the less friendly border of Texas.

He's doubling down folks! More lies upon lies.

Oh look, that little Trump toadie is yipping at my heels. How cute!

So glad you clarified by saying IN THIS THREAD because you would NEVER use that word to describe the motivations of the refugees in that caravan, right fab?

C'mon, Puckbucket, you're really grasping here. Now you've just made an negative characterization on how I used the word "invasion" in a different thread based on the prejudices you harbor in your brain. There are multiple uses of the word "invasion".

Let me help you...

Invasion
an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
"stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"
synonyms: influx, inundation, flood, rush, torrent, deluge, avalanche, juggernaut
"an invasion of tourists"

In your pitiful attempt to trap me and falsely characterize me as a racist, you've stepped on your own dick again. You need to quit exposing your bigotry. Please seek help.

you're really grasping here. Now you've just made an negative characterization on how I used the word "invasion" in a different thread based on the prejudices you harbor in your brain.

Thanks for the clarification. I never realized how ambiguous and confusing the word, "invasion," is. :)

Thanks for the clarification. I never realized how ambiguous and confusing the word, "invasion," is. :)
I'm here to help. :)
....I'm also available for counseling when you decide to finally seek help (BYOB). [cheers]

Another day and we are still waiting for @DaShuckster to provide proof that Fab said anything actually racist, without simply lying and inventing a narrative that was never made.

Come own up, liar.

Another day and we are still waiting for @DaShuckster to provide proof that Fab said anything actually racist, without simply lying and inventing a narrative that was never made.

Come own up, liar.
He's stubborn and in denial. Introspection hurts but ultimately it does a soul good.

His lying and politics aside, I actually like Shuckbucket. I think he'd be fun to have a beer with as long as politics weren't a topic of discussion. There's a couple of other posters that no way in hell I'd have a beer with them...they're on ignore.

I actually like Shuckbucket. I think he'd be fun to have a beer with as long as politics weren't a topic of discussion.

Yeah, I'd have a beer or two with you, fab. Believe it or not, I actually LIKE debating good people who happen to have differing views from me. IMHO, we need more of that in this country.

But when you play in a "no holds barred" cesspool like 'The Water Cooler', you're almost bound to get filthy dirty in the process. It goes with the territory. But on those incredibly rare occasions (you know, like major holidays), it doesn't have to all be mud, dirt, and slime.
[cheers]

Happy Thanksgiving.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT