ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Stan Lee

Yeah, I'd have a beer or two with you, fab. Believe it or not, I actually LIKE debating good people who happen to have differing views from me. IMHO, we need more of that in this country.

But when you play in a "no holds barred" cesspool like 'The Water Cooler', you're almost bound to get filthy dirty in the process. It goes with the territory. But on those incredibly rare occasions (you know, like major holidays), it doesn't have to all be mud, dirt, and slime.
[cheers]

Happy Thanksgiving.
Agreed. Happy Thanksgiving!

Did @DaShuckster provide proof that Fab said something actually racist or is he still lying about it and refusing to admit that he calls people racist because that’s what good little lefties do?
He never did. It was a complete fabrication to try to make me look bad. Everyone saw through it though.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
dashuckster is really just a rivals messageboard npc. everyone one of his posts can be summed up as orangeman is bad.

Reminder that @DaShuckster is a coward who calls people racist, lies about why he did it, then runs away rather than just admit that he acted like an ignorant left wing blowhard

Reminder that @DaShuckster is a coward who calls people racist, lies about why he did it, then runs away rather than just admit that he acted like an ignorant left wing blowhard
I think @DaShuckster is probably a good dude and I really don't understand why this is so hard for him. As adamant as he was about my statements being racist, it shouldn't be that hard to explain with some good sound logic...unless of course the basis of his accusations were solely based on prejudice, bigotry and bias which the libs claim only conservatives own. If that's the case a confession would do just fine not to mention, it's also good for the soul.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I think @DaShuckster is probably a good dude and I really don't understand why this is so hard for him. As adamant as he was about my statements being racist, it shouldn't be that hard to explain with some good sound logic...unless of course the basis of his accusations were solely based on prejudice, bigotry and bias which the libs claim only conservatives own. If that's the case a confession would do just fine not to mention, it's also good for the soul.

I'm glad you give him the benefit of the doubt but I'm not convinced he's a good dude. Good dudes don't go instantly to the "you're a racist" card over and over simply to score some sort of partisan points in a debate.

Calling someone a racist is a heinous, loaded charge. And in this case it was done entirely based upon a total lie which is often the case when lefties hurl around the racist card.

That's the issue - it's so ingrained into left wing group think that it's no longer a big deal to them. Calling those they disagree with "racist" has become an every day ritual, kind of like getting coffee or taking a shit.

I'm glad you give him the benefit of the doubt but I'm not convinced he's a good dude. Good dudes don't go instantly to the "you're a racist" card over and over simply to score some sort of partisan points in a debate.

Calling someone a racist is a heinous, loaded charge. And in this case it was done entirely based upon a total lie which is often the case when lefties hurl around the racist card.

That's the issue - it's so ingrained into left wing group think that it's no longer a big deal to them. Calling those they disagree with "racist" has become an every day ritual, kind of like getting coffee or taking a shit.
I do give him the benefit of the doubt but mostly because I know how crappy the Cooler is. I honestly think most people behave pretty civilly in person.

Calling me a racist was wrong and he apologized for that. I simply want @DaShuckster to admit why he did it and it wasn't for what I posted..

I do give him the benefit of the doubt but mostly because I know how crappy the Cooler is. I honestly think most people behave pretty civilly in person.

Calling me a racist was wrong and he apologized for that. I simply want @DaShuckster to admit why he did it and it wasn't for what I posted..

Right. He apologized for calling you a racist, yet is still basically maintaining that you are a racist since he's standing by his cherry picked comment that somehow "implies" you are. Even though it's utterly wrong and he lied.

Right. He apologized for calling you a racist, yet is still basically maintaining that you are a racist since he's standing by his cherry picked comment that somehow "implies" you are. Even though it's utterly wrong and he lied.
It is wrong but I look at it this way...it's really no skin off my back if he thinks I'm a racist. I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I am not so it's more of a statement to his prejudice and bias. He needs to see it before he can fix it.

It is wrong but I look at it this way...it's really no skin off my back if he thinks I'm a racist. I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I am not so it's more of a statement to his prejudice and bias. He needs to see it before he can fix it.
@DaShuckster is a bigot but the good news is that he can learn from this and maybe start to change his ways.

Reactions: fabknight
Since @DaShuckster is throwing around more stupidity in other threads, I'm bumping so he sees that he still needs to answer for his lies and manufactured racism in this thread.

As coward @DaShuckster runs away from his lies and ignorance here, he is busy typing in other threads, saying things like questioning the veracity of the Mueller team is akin to supporting slavery.

Yes you heard it right. He's a partisan degenerate of the worst kind. And still a coward who runs from this thread.

Still nothing? I figured being away from the Cooler for almost a week might help draw an answer out.

Hey look the coward @DaShuckster still is ducking this thread where he called someone a racist, lied about why, then ran away like a coward.

It's now 2019 and @DaShuckster is still avoiding having to answer for his lying and falsely calling people racists and then running away when asked to explain.

Reactions: fabknight
No. He has not. I'm just waiting patiently.

It's really unfortunate that the left wing groupthink and tribalism is so out of control that someone can't simply apologize and admit they were wrong when they falsely label someone a racist, and then lie about why they did so.

It's really unfortunate that the left wing groupthink and tribalism is so out of control that someone can't simply apologize and admit they were wrong when they falsely label someone a racist, and then lie about why they did so.
Hypocrisy at it's finest.

And that is some serious twisting and mental gymnastics.
I have not condemned any group. Just because you type it, doesn't make it true.
I did not say "THEY should all stay in Mexico." Just because you type it, doesn't make it true. This is what I said...
which also covers your second point of Immigration Services. The 3rd point is contradictory to your 2nd since we have laws and rules that determine whether these economic asylum seekers are granted entry or not, Trump doesn't make that determination.

I did not vilify any group. The article is pointing out the fact that SOME of these "asylum seekers" are CURRENTLY and already crossing the border by going over or under the fence. How is any of this racist?

The stuff you post has got to be some of the most disingenuous stuff I've ever seen in the water cooler. It's amazing.

For the typical left wing nitwits lying to support their fellow liar in @DaShuckster in the other thread, here’s exactly why your bullshit isn’t going to pass muster.

This guy outright lied and fabricated a reason to label Fab a racist and he’s since run from even providing a real apology with a “i was wrong”.

Being liberal in 2019 not only requires you to label those you disagree with as racist, but also to support those who lie to do the same to others

TGIF. I'm just here to confirm that @DaShuckster has not apologized for calling me a racist and still not told me why he thought the statements I made were racist nor why he lied about it.

I'm here to confirm you are full of sh*t. And so is the little toadie troll who pulls your strings.

If I've treating you unfairly, I'm man enough to apologize. But you've yet to address the post I quoted when I referred to "racist crap." What was the intent of this post below?
LOL, no. That was not my intent.
Okay then, I apologize.
Not a problem.

I guess these quotes from this thread are figments of my imagination, right?

If this is your lame attempt to shut me up from embarrassing you by continuing to talk about the daily sh*tstorms your blowhard President creates, it's ain't gonna work.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I'm here to confirm you are full of sh*t. And so is the little toadie troll who pulls your strings.

I guess these quotes from this thread are figments of my imagination, right?

If this is your lame attempt to shut me up from embarrassing you by continuing to talk about the daily sh*tstorms your blowhard President creates, it's ain't gonna work.

Wow what a pathetic attempt to warp the entire context of the posts you quoted. Do you get paid to lie for a living? Or are you just so delusional that this seems normal to you?

Wow what a pathetic attempt to warp the entire context of the posts you quoted.

LOL. You can’t make responses like this gem up! :)

I’m guessing you had a similar reaction when Obama released his birth certificate in response to all the little Trumpsters who ‘knew’ he was born in Kenya.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
LOL. You can’t make responses like this gem up! :)

I’m guessing you had a similar reaction when Obama released his birth certificate in response to all the little Trumpsters who ‘knew’ he was born in Kenya.

Again pulling things from your ass that are utterly wrong and irrelevant to deflect the conversation. Your FantasyLand must be pretty sweet.

Jesus christ what a pathetic little bitch 85 is. Everyone knows you are a lying sack of shit, you have zero morals. Fab posted racist shit, links to breitbart, etc. He may not be a racist but he sure as hell acts like one on here.

ADVERTISEMENT