ADVERTISEMENT

Rising Covid cases

No offense dude, but you sound like a complete moron. Maybe sober up, get some sleep, come back tomorrow, and try to string 2 coherent sentences together. I’m rooting for you.
Yeah man, when I said “nonsensical” it was an understatement. This guy just gets plastered and jerks it to this covid thread late night. He’s your typical political denier of covid which I find really weird that this pandemic got divided by political parties. Shows the absolute ignorance out there. I’m a libertarian at heart, but I’m not an idiot, I can separate science and political views. This guy unfortunately cannot and represents a large demographic. It’s sad man…

On a side note, I REALLY hope he doesn’t have season tickets and if he does, he’s in the cheap sections far away from me and my family.

When you sober up and realize the embarrassment that has been your last string of posts you are going to want to retire that handle. May I suggest a new one, “RunawayMouth”. Has a nice ring to it.
You have been running your smarty ass COVID mouth for way to long. People can choose.
But still. I bow down to you. You are the instant libtard response on this board.
Go Go ago. Jeremy. Instant libtard UCF football board political ideology board response guy.

should be a bud light commercial.

Shouldn’t there be a political board. But then Jeremy would be bored over there. Unless challenged.

You have been running your smarty ass COVID mouth for way to long. People can choose.
But still. I bow down to you. You are the instant libtard response on this board.
Go Go ago. Jeremy. Instant libtard UCF football board political ideology board response guy.

should be a bud light commercial.

Shouldn’t there be a political board. But then Jeremy would be bored over there. Unless challenged.
You are only one mentioning politics my man. I’m gonna throw in the towel. There is only so much embarrassment you are going to want to clean up in the morning. Plus I think there’s a 50/50 chance you aren’t drunk af and actually have a mental handicap. And that’s no fun for me really.

Everyone. Of course the the soy boys are constantly on this board. Sowing their soy milk. It doesn’t mean we all have to fall in line with their utter bullshit doomsday horseshit. Be it whatever the next doomsday scenario. Global warming. Oh wait. Nobody fell for that. The flu!!!! Everyone submit!!!! Horseshit.

normal people. Don’t fal. For the horse shit. Omg. We are gonna idle from. Uhhh. Ummmm. Something.

total bull shit. Normal people. Be normal. Not those Five soyboy asswipes. .

You are only one mentioning politics my man. I’m gonna throw in the towel. There is only so much embarrassment you are going to want to clean up in the morning. Plus I think there’s a 50/50 chance you aren’t drunk af and actually have a mental handicap. And that’s no fun for me really.
You As usual are wrong on all counts. Not in the same time zone.

Dude not trying to be funny. You might want to go talk to a healthcare or mental health professional. I have no clue where your train of thought was going in these posts. It seems you may have suffered a medical episode of some type.
I’m not sure what he’s even arguing for or against to be honest. The existence of Covid? Hard to tell. His posts are so incoherent.

Everyone. Of course the the soy boys are constantly on this board. Sowing their soy milk. It doesn’t mean we all have to fall in line with their utter bullshit doomsday horseshit. Be it whatever the next doomsday scenario. Global warming. Oh wait. Nobody fell for that. The flu!!!! Everyone submit!!!! Horseshit.

normal people. Don’t fal. For the horse shit. Omg. We are gonna idle from. Uhhh. Ummmm. Something.

total bull shit. Normal people. Be normal. Not those Five soyboy asswipes. .
Are you a Russian bot? B/c that would explain A LOT…

Normal people. Let them keep outing themselves as what they are. It’s their best chance for libtard authoritarian control since the bs AGW scam collapsed and failed on the same failure of total bullshit data fake media bs. Hospitals lost their ass last year on the bottom line because of the fake bs where everyone avoided procedures. Now they realized a Covid bed drops to the bottom line. Gotta make it up. Total horse shit. Don’t fall for it.
It’s the same wanna be control you political people. Just let them spout. And out themselves. It’s all good. Life ain’t their month of omg crisis. That’s on them.
History is on the non alarmist non bullshit omg side. Every single time.

You idiots are outed.

That will stand for years.

keep on digging. The internet is forever. Keep telling us about it. Come on. Come on

keep telling us about it. We see you. History Judge is a bitch. Keep telling us. Keep digging.

Normal people. Look at these assholes. Want to rule your life cuz. Smarter. Lmao.

Oh lord!!! Hep me! Hep me!

Normal people. Resist the global warming oh wait new crisis morons.

History. Choose your side.

Morons.

Or. Common sense. We see you.
I won't criticize your beliefs but you sound deranged.

Last edited:
Yeah I got the same message from OUC. For those of you “anti-vaxxers who don’t read anything but Fox News and Facebook Russian bot postings”, there’s way more of an issue than your narcissistic close minded self. Real world….hospitals are F*d, Elective surgeries are F*d, clearly liquid oxygen for water purification is F*d in Orlando City….the unvaccinated are F*ing every single healthcare function which in turn F*s the whole supply chain of everything it seems. Oh and btw, the unvaccinated young and old are both dying, healthy or not. Im tired of reading articles about a pregnant mom delivering a baby only to hold it for a few minutes before dying. I’ve had multiple ppl I know die, all unvaccinated. Please argue with me about it, show your ignorance.

Runawayknight better be on well water, or else he’ll be blaming Obama for his water shortage soon enough. #douchebag

Last edited:
Yeah I got the same message from OUC. For those of you “anti-vaxxers who don’t read anything but Fox News and Facebook Russian bot postings”, there’s way more of an issue than your narcissistic close minded self. Real world….hospitals are F*d, Elective surgeries are F*d, clearly liquid oxygen for water purification is F*d in Orlando City….the unvaccinated are F*ing every single healthcare function which in turn F*s the whole supply chain of everything it seems. Oh and btw, the unvaccinated young and old are both dying, healthy or not. Im tired of reading articles about a pregnant mom delivering a baby only to hold it for a few minutes before dying. I’ve had multiple ppl I know die, all unvaccinated. Please argue with me about it, show your ignorance.

Runawayknight better be on well water, or else he’ll be blaming Obama for his water shortage soon enough. #douchebag
Anti-vaxxers were always dumb AF to me, but this “new” political conspiracy Qanon antivaxxer is the absolute worst. Even less knowledge, all political bs. Dumbest ppl I’ve ever interacted with. I’m done sugar coating it…you clearly don’t respect other ppl so I don’t respect you.

I have figured it out the outdated Al Gore references, the inability to put together coherent sentences …..RunawayKnight is really ManBearPig.

Covid is simply on pace with the number of human lives aborted each year. Every 10 years in the US equates to the number of estimated Jews killed by the Nazis. Not many even bat an eye. Who knows what good or bad would come from those 600k humans.

BTW, 9 days until Gameday. Gin and mixer have been purchased and are ready to flow. Loserville and Cincy trips are booked. Yes, it’s football season! That is why we are here on the UCF Fan Forum.

Covid is simply on pace with the number of human lives aborted each year. Every 10 years in the US equates to the number of estimated Jews killed by the Nazis. Not many even bat an eye. Who knows what good or bad would come from those 600k humans.
giphy.gif

This is a stupid take. I just had a family member and her husband in their 20s in excellent health end up in the hospital for 10 days.

Also the more the virus transmits between the unvaxxed, the more it will continue to change and ultimately have a greater impact on the people who are vaccinated.

In short, anyone who is unvaxxed at this point is just a selfish prick.

Vaccines are for sissy’s

BTW, 9 days until Gameday. Gin and mixer have been purchased and are ready to flow. Loserville and Cincy trips are booked. Yes, it’s football season! That is why we are here on the UCF Fan Forum.
You sir, are a douchebag

I know many people dying of covid right now. All unvaccinated. My father had a very rough case of covid pneumonia and fortunately is all good now and thank dog I made his stubborn ass get the vaccine but the same cant be said for other peers' parents at the moment. People dont seem to care until it affects them. See you guys at the game next week, hope no one unvaccinated gets sick cause if so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Knight Strength
I know many people dying of covid right now. All unvaccinated. My father had a very rough case of covid pneumonia and fortunately is all good now and thank dog I made his stubborn ass get the vaccine but the same cant be said for other peers' parents at the moment. People dont seem to care until it affects them. See you guys at the game next week, hope no one unvaccinated gets sick cause if so 🤷🏻‍♂️
"People don't seem to care until it affects them" is pretty true for everything in life

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT