ADVERTISEMENT

Rising Covid cases

State your source. Hydrocloroquine does not work or they would have given it to Trump and he still would be bragging about it. Testing positive is a long way from becoming seriously ill or being hospitalized.
Sadly Desantis bought over 500,000 doses of the stuff...now it's housed in a warehouse somewhere.. They can't get rid of it. Hydro never worked it was tried before on the bird flu which is a Form of the Corona virus in 2008....They found out it didn't work back then either...They thought it could be used for Pneumonia symptoms...Since the bird flu also infected the lungs. It has never worked..Over 1000 scientific papers were written about Hydro not being affective...

Isn’t this sad? We have the means to completely eradicate this pandemic and the ignorant science deniers are causing us to instead take major steps backwards.
I saw an interview with Fauci and he plainly said for any “breakthrough” cases of the Delta variant, for people fully vaccinated, that the load placed on those people is the same as if they were never vaccinated at all. That’s science. That means for some people the “vaccine” doesn’t work. I also work with somebody that got very sick after getting thier second shot, and the guy had previously contracted Covid many months ago. For most, there are no effects. People can go round and round all day and argue that the shots weren’t designed for the variants but that makes it sound like the “old” vaccine doesn’t work against new strains. The “vaccine” can’t guarantee stopping anything. It can stifle and slow down deaths because for most people it does greatly lower the effects if you do catch it.It’s the flu, like the many strains of flu that pop up every year. You get a shot, if you choose and hope the concoction helps. It’s been poor messaging all along to call it a vaccine, even if technically that is the correct term, because most people see that as a cure and it’s not. It’s a mitigation strategy. I suppose once we get back to normal death levels like from influenza, which is over 38,000/year (prior to pandemic), then we can go back to not caring about wearing masks, getting shots or shutting businesses down. Funny how it’s not a crisis when that many people died each year. I wonder what the politically correct number is? I mean, technically I can blame my parents for killing me because they gave me life, knowing I was going to die…a 100% guarantee. I mean, what if unfortunately I got some nasty illness and spent decades in pain, suffering. Can I sue my parents for that? Should I. The point is life is life. It’s tough from birth until death so enjoy the precious time you are alive. Most of life is a bunch of choices and the results are intended and unintended consequences. I don’t really care what anybody else does because that is out of my control. Go Knights!

Last edited:
I saw an interview with Fauci and he plainly said for any “breakthrough” cases of the Delta variant, for people fully vaccinated, that the load placed on those people is the same as if they were never vaccinated at all. That’s science. That means for some people the “vaccine” doesn’t work. I also work with somebody that got very sick after getting thier second shot, and the guy had previously contracted Covid many months ago. For most, there are no effects. People can go round and round all day and argue that the shots weren’t designed for the variants but that makes it sound like the “old” vaccine doesn’t work against new strains. The “vaccine” can’t guarantee stopping anything. It can stifle and slow down deaths because for most people it does greatly lower the effects if you do catch it.It’s the flu, like the many strains of flu that pop up every year. You get a shot, if you choose and hope the concoction helps. It’s been poor messaging all along to call it a vaccine, even if technically that is the correct term, because most people see that as a cure and it’s not. It’s a mitigation strategy. I suppose once we get back to normal death levels like from influenza, which is over 38,000/year (prior to pandemic), then we can go back to not caring about wearing masks or getting shots. Funny how it’s not a crisis when that many people died each year. I wonder what the politically correct number is. I mean, technically I can blame my parents for killing me because they gave me life, knowing I was going to die…a 100% guarantee. Life is just that. A bunch of choices and the results are intended and unintended consequences, most out
It's not about having the right amount of deaths, its whether or not the hospital systems can handle the load. Again we are seeing massive influx of patients at the hospitals, now more geared towards younger age groups. Swallows up resources, forcing hospitals to pause elective surgeries again. On top of that medical staff shortages is at a high, turnover at hospitals is in double digits, and travel nurses have been called into Florida well before even the numbers started to spike to assist. Lastly, a large amount of medical staff is becoming infected further straining the ability for hospitals to care for patients. It's going to be a rough August and potentially worst than previous waves, then we should start seeing it come down again in Sept-Nov.

Great answer:

What does it mean for this program to schedule games against Power Five opponents?
Malzahn: “
I mean as great and just to be honest with you, that Power Five, non-Power Five — I don’t look at us as a so-called non-Power five. You see college football, the landscape is changing on a daily basis and when I took this job, I looked at this as a top 20 job. Most coaches around college football would do the same. I think the Power Five, non-Power Five, I think those days are starting to end. This is a program that’s a top 20 program that I inherited and we’re excited to play Maryland. We’re excited to play Florida, and we’ll see what happens in the future.”

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Back in the spring of this year the gov't gave the percentage number of people vaccinated needed for the virus to be under control and normal life to return. We NEVER reached that number. Therefore until we reach approx. 80-90% of the population vaccinated or carrying antibodies they developed on their own, we will continue to have to put up with this yo yo status of mask / no mask and confusion about safety. Just like you can't force a person anymore to show their picture ID to vote, ID for proof of vaccine isn't going to be mandated either. All this is making me ...

first-aid-scene-illustration-shows-260nw-391736533.jpg

One thing that I think is important to add is that it’s not about the vaccine “working” vs “not working” for each individual… it’s about the vaccine significantly reducing chances of getting sick. Therefore, the more people with the vaccine, the less of the virus that is in circulation in the community. Thus, reduced chance of community spread, and reduced rates of infection across the population.

One thing that I think is important to add is that it’s not about the vaccine “working” vs “not working” for each individual… it’s about the vaccine significantly reducing chances of getting sick. Therefore, the more people with the vaccine, the less of the virus that is in circulation in the community. Thus, reduced chance of community spread, and reduced rates of infection across the population.
Honestly I don't want any people dying from this...Vaccine helps so many This is proven..

It's not about having the right amount of deaths, its whether or not the hospital systems can handle the load. Again we are seeing massive influx of patients at the hospitals, now more geared towards younger age groups. Swallows up resources, forcing hospitals to pause elective surgeries again. On top of that medical staff shortages is at a high, turnover at hospitals is in double digits, and travel nurses have been called into Florida well before even the numbers started to spike to assist. Lastly, a large amount of medical staff is becoming infected further straining the ability for hospitals to care for patients. It's going to be a rough August and potentially worst than previous waves, then we should start seeing it come down again in Sept-Nov.
Exactly. As an acute care nurse practitioner fighting this thing on the front lines and a UCF professor that directs our acute care doctoral NP program who just received an email today informing me my students‘ clinical rotations at Advent Health are being suspended due to severe resource stresses, I can personally contest that your reflections here are the reality.

it is a buzzkill to have this surge after feeling maybe we were done with this at the beginning of July

frustrating that anyone could walk in without an appointment since around mid May yet refuse. You know how many countries are begging for these vaccines that we are throwing in the trash?

it is a buzzkill to have this surge after feeling maybe we were done with this at the beginning of July

frustrating that anyone could walk in without an appointment since around mid May yet refuse. You know how many countries are begging for these vaccines that we are throwing in the trash?
Past generations were drafted into military service. This generations duty to get the shot but there are too many selfish or scared people who hide behind terms such as "FffrrreeDOMS".

Dude, everyone knows if people all got vaccinated we wouldn't even be having this discussion. :cool:

Sadly Desantis bought over 500,000 doses of the stuff...now it's housed in a warehouse somewhere.. They can't get rid of it. Hydro never worked it was tried before on the bird flu which is a Form of the Corona virus in 2008....They found out it didn't work back then either...They thought it could be used for Pneumonia symptoms...Since the bird flu also infected the lungs. It has never worked..Over 1000 scientific papers were written about Hydro not being affective...
DEATHSANTIS

This is a stupid take. I just had a family member and her husband in their 20s in excellent health end up in the hospital for 10 days.

Also the more the virus transmits between the unvaxxed, the more it will continue to change and ultimately have a greater impact on the people who are vaccinated.

In short, anyone who is unvaxxed at this point is just a selfish prick.
agree 1000%

This is a stupid take. I just had a family member and her husband in their 20s in excellent health end up in the hospital for 10 days.

Also the more the virus transmits between the unvaxxed, the more it will continue to change and ultimately have a greater impact on the people who are vaccinated.

In short, anyone who is unvaxxed at this point is just a selfish prick.
Never knew that the takes were so much better and intelligent here than in the Dungeon. A few of those people just will never get it

If I have antibodies, I don't see a reason why I need to get the vaccine. I'm not going to get crap injected into me if I don't need it. Have you learned of the aluminum based preservatives often found in vaccines - no thank you. The rate it's going, there will be annual booster shots. The local news has already mentioned this. Say what you want, you're not going to change my mind.
Wow. Just wow. There is so much wrong with this post that one wouldn’t know where to start.

I guess here’s one example:

CLAIM: COVID-19 vaccines contain aluminum, a toxic ingredient that enters the brain and causes disease.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The COVID-19 vaccines that have been authorized for emergency use in the United States do not contain any aluminum. Nor do the AstraZeneca or Sputnik V vaccines. Some Chinese COVID-19 vaccines, as well as some vaccines used against other diseases, do use tiny amounts of aluminum to help boost the immune response. This method is safe and the quantity of aluminum is trivial compared to what humans encounter elsewhere in everyday life, experts say.

Ok moron. What you dont know is i got covid after being vaxxed. The cdc has been wrong this entire time and the best way to protect yourself is with vitamin d, eating clean, and if you chose to do so then get a vax. Just live your life as no amount of government mandates is going to stop this lab virus funded by fauci. Sweden did it this way and have fared great
Ignore this ignorant and untrue post, it’s just not factual in any regard except maybe some anecdotal protection from vitamin D.

Dude, everyone knows if people all got vaccinated we wouldn't even be having this discussion. :cool:
You could say this about almost anything. The good thing is, though, that we try to be as free as possible and not start letting others make decisions for us. It's called freedom. Freedom isn't free, and it certainly doesn't mean all outcomes will turn out well. I'd rather have freedom than the alternative.

Everyone should be mandated to work out and be forced to see a nutritionist and doctor if thier BMI is not within what insurance mandates. I mean, people being out of shape has medical implications. Those costs have to be absorbed by insurance. I have to pay for insurance. Because of this, the insurance costs will go up and my premium increases will have to go up as well. If this happened we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Prior to the Pandemic, over 38,000 people died every year from influenza. If everyone got the flu shot, everyone mandated to wear masks, and lockdowns imposed, there would be a lot more people alive.

Over 36,000 people die in car accidents every year. If we got rid of cars, well most of that problem would be solved. In fact, we'd be greatly reducing greenhouse gases so why are we allowed to drive again?

Over 10,000 people per year die due to drunk driving. How to solve this problem? Get rid of alcohol. Why haven't we done this yet? Do we just not care?

It might also be important that we live as free as possible. It's very human to be free, and success and failure will come with it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT