ADVERTISEMENT

Rizk

Oh absolutely! But it will be completely wasted here.
I have to hope that the people with the money step in and force Gus to take responsibility, quit calling plays, hire a QB coach, an OC and new DC, and quit hiring his cronies or retire for whatever reason he wants to give. Yeah, I know, and I wish rainwater was beer.

Last edited:
I have to hope that the people with the money step in and force Gus to take responsibility, quit calling plays, hire a QB coach, an OC and new DC, and quit hiring his cronies or retire for whatever reason he wants to give. Yeah, I know, and I wish rainwater was beer.
Their money would be better off paying for his buyout. The man is too self absorbed to change his ways.

Did anyone see KJ and Brown on Sideline when Rizk was completing passes and scoring? Looked like they saw a ghost. They didn’t like he was actually doing good. I’m betting Gus didn’t either. None of them know how to be a good QB until they are shown. Start Rizk please against Zona.

No idea about an offense that throws. He was forced to address the O with an OC n he demoted Hinshaw and went back to his HS O Fraud

No idea about an offense that throws. He was forced to address the O with an OC n he demoted Hinshaw and went back to his HS O Fraud
He did call more over the middle plays. Maybe the QB finally went beyond the first option. Rizk even used the check down to RB. I don’t think I’ve seen that from any other QB this year. It’s usually throw to first option or take off. Use the weapons. 5 on every play. Use them.

Reactions: Robert0122
First of all 4th stringers can't travel to away games. Second of all BYU was still bringing the heat with 2nd team and Rizk still performed well under pressure. Let's see what he can do when another team game plans for him
They almost emptied the bench.
Anyways let's see how this ages.
I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Reactions: major.tom.foolery
He did call more over the middle plays. Maybe the QB finally went beyond the first option. Rizk even used the check down to RB. I don’t think I’ve seen that from any other QB this year. It’s usually throw to first option or take off. Use the weapons. 5 on every play. Use them.
I'm surprised Gus even allows progression in his offense.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
The game was decided when Rizk stepped on the field. Regardless what stringers BYU had and what UCF was doing, the game wasn't on the line.

Curious how all this impacts Colson, should have been Rizk that saw the field against Cincinnati, not a 17 year old freshman who probably has no idea how he fits on the team now.

Rizk got us to within 16 points with about 9 minutes left. Then the defense let BYU chew up clock and kick a field goal to put the game out of reach. Seeing Rizk was the best part of the game. He seems a lot like Milton with number 10 and the quick decision making. BYU may have been sprinkling in some backups, but he showed he could pass and run. I was yelling for a quarterback change for most of the game. Maybe Gus heard.

Do I think people on here are overreacting about Rizk lighting up 2nd stringers with the game already decided? Yes.

But, I mean Jacurri has been a disaster throwing the ball, KJ is out of the picture, Colson, we're trying to preserve his Redshirt, so why the hell not?

He is playing against the 2nd stringers. That r the cards that have been dealt him. His results are much better than the others though
He actually showed touch on his throws. Brown reminds me of Holman. Brown does seem to throw the RPO passes well.

At this point we have nothing to lose and Rizk can still redshirt if I'm not mistaken. Let him and Colson get some reps because this season is toast. Might as well bedoing that shyt on defense as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT