ADVERTISEMENT

Rush Limbaugh

Sir Galahad

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2004
Tampa
Shocked there is no thread. He said on his show today that he has been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer.

Politics aside, no one should have to go through this.

Went through his whole show like normal, then....bang
Happens to all of us eventually, life is a one way road.

Bad news for him. Great news for America. Also really ironic

CALLER: If you’re in an environment where somebody smokes, you can get secondhand disease from —

RUSH: No.

CALLER: — secondhand smoke.

RUSH: No. You can’t. That is a myth. That has been disproven at the World Health Organization and the report was suppressed. There is no fatality whatsoever. There’s no even major sickness component associated with secondhand smoke. It may irritate you, and you may not like it, but it will not make you sick, and it will not kill you.

One of Limbaugh's untold number of lies, secondhand smoke can't hurt you. This is from his own website by the way.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/04/17/we_really_should_thank_smokers/

We got it. Clarifying it only made you look like an asshole.

Rush Limbaugh spent 20 years convincing half of America that poor people didn't need insurance among other things.

Unlike the people that have died in America due to lack of medical care, Limbaugh will be able to afford the best treatments possible.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Rush Limbaugh spent 20 years convincing half of America that poor people didn't need insurance among other things.

Unlike the people that have died in America due to lack of medical care, Limbaugh will be able to afford the best treatments possible.
You must listen to him often.

Reactions: AAC6800

You left out the part where he is paying for the healthcare out of his own pocket. I’m quite sure he isn’t asking you to pay for his healthcare.

Bad news for him. Great news for America. Also really ironic

CALLER: If you’re in an environment where somebody smokes, you can get secondhand disease from —

RUSH: No.

CALLER: — secondhand smoke.

RUSH: No. You can’t. That is a myth. That has been disproven at the World Health Organization and the report was suppressed. There is no fatality whatsoever. There’s no even major sickness component associated with secondhand smoke. It may irritate you, and you may not like it, but it will not make you sick, and it will not kill you.

One of Limbaugh's untold number of lies, secondhand smoke can't hurt you. This is from his own website by the way.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/04/17/we_really_should_thank_smokers/

Don't act like him. Be a bigger person.

Don't act like him. Be a bigger person.

Just stating the facts. America will be objectively a better nation when he stops spreading lies that actively harm our country. For example the lie that secondhand smoke doesn't hurt anyone. Who knows how many idiots who listen to him took his idiotic word and smoked around their kids.

Good riddance when he's finally off the air. I won't wish him dead, but if that's what it takes to stop spreading lies America will be better.

Color me shocked that Shook Chicken learns he is dying and gleefully launches into a disgusting partisan rant that hopes for his expedient death.

But yea, liberals aren’t pure human trash or anything *

Oh but your msnbc and cnn people tell the truth?

You literally posted that there was an underground child prostitution ring run by democrats out of the basement of Washington DC pizza parlor that doesn't even have a basement....because of people like Rush Limbaugh

Color me shocked that Shook Chicken learns he is dying and gleefully launches into a disgusting partisan rant that hopes for his expedient death.

Says the guy who actively supports and provides monetary assistance to pedophiles and doesn't even bother to denounce them. You think anyone actually gives a shit what you think about them? You are sick in the head.

There's a thread on this board that gets giddy everytime RBG has a hiccup.

Rush Limbaugh is a piece of shit.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
There's a thread on this board that gets giddy everytime RBG has a hiccup.

Rush Limbaugh is a piece of shit.

What thread? Care to link to it? Will I find conservatives openly calling for her to die quicker as you just did?

So much irony that you’re calling someone else a price of shit as you celebrate their cancer diagnosis. All for this person running a career in free speech.

Seems you’re the piece of shit to me .

What thread? Care to link to it? Will I find conservatives openly calling for her to die quicker as you just did?

So much irony that you’re calling someone else a price of shit as you celebrate their cancer diagnosis. All for this person running a career in free speech.

Seems you’re the piece of shit to me .

No, it's him.

1. “Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”

Source

2. “Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.”

Source

3. “Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

Source

4. “The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.”

Source

5. “They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

Source

6. [To an African American female caller]: “Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”

Source

7. “I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn’t deserve.”

In addition to being racist he also was just an asshole. He said mean shit for the hell of it like when he told his audience that Michael J Fox was faking Parkinson's disease.

This dude was a scumbag who made his listeners more hateful each time they tuned in.

No, it's him.

1. “Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”

Source

2. “Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.”

Source

3. “Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

Source

4. “The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.”

Source

5. “They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

Source

6. [To an African American female caller]: “Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”

Source

7. “I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn’t deserve.”

In addition to being racist he also was just an asshole. He said mean shit for the hell of it like when he told his audience that Michael J Fox was faking Parkinson's disease.

This dude was a scumbag who made his listeners more hateful each time they tuned in.

You are just being too PC and a snowflake. America is too sensitive. Back in my day you could say things like that and nobody cared.

You literally posted that there was an underground child prostitution ring run by democrats out of the basement of Washington DC pizza parlor that doesn't even have a basement....because of people like Rush Limbaugh

Are you talking of the Clinton Foundation, and its Manager Jerry Epstein?? LOL....
err wait, that isn't far from being truth.

Are you talking of the Clinton Foundation, and its Manager Jerry Epstein?? LOL....
err wait, that isn't far from being truth.

We are truly screwed as a nation.

We have people who openly support pedophiles on this board calling others "degenerate total shit bags" and absolute idiots like the one I quoted allowed to vote.

What in the actual fuk is wrong with this administration? Limbaugh was invited to the state of the union? For doing what? Killing children from second hand smoke.

This is beyond embarrassing.

Read the quotes ITT

You and all liberals: “The unrestricted mass slaughter of unborn children is awesome and A-OK, by us, but this talk radio show guy? Hope he dies quick! Meanie! He’s the real evil here!”

Yep you guys sure have your moral outrage priorities straight

You and all liberals: “The unrestricted mass slaughter of unborn children is awesome and A-OK, by us, but this talk radio show guy? Hope he dies quick! Meanie! He’s the real evil here!”

Says the guy who runs and creates a whiny little bitch thread every time a democrat gets a speeding ticket, yet somehow can't seem to post a single time denouncing the catholic church when they rape hundreds of thousands of children and keep literal sex slaves.

Really means a lot to be called names by someone who supports pedophiles.

Here we go.

Known racist and Michael J Fox Parkinson's Disease denier just got the presidential medal of freedom.

What in the actual fuk is wrong with this administration? Limbaugh was invited to the state of the union? For doing what? Killing children from second hand smoke.

This is beyond embarrassing.
Just to shit on you libtards. [poop]

It's times like these that people only expose themselves for what they think of other human beings.

And people wonder why we Libertarians have been favoring Conservatives more this century?

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT