ADVERTISEMENT

Russia/NK might be our adversaries, but our President is trying to make the world safer

Anybody who doesn’t know that Donald Trump doesn’t give a F*** about any thing but himself hasn’t been paying attention.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Anybody who doesn’t know that Donald Trump doesn’t give a F*** about any thing but himself hasn’t been paying attention.

A guy who gave up his comfortable billionaire lifestyle in order to accept the highest level of responsibility in the country without being paid, knowing he would face almost constant ridicule only cares about himself?

thanls for pushing more people to President Trumps side, dumbass!

Yeah and he’s running for a second term, which further emphasizes your point. Most people after going through a living hell who “only care about themselves” would say screw this.

Reactions: UCFWayne
A guy who gave up his comfortable billionaire lifestyle in order to accept the highest level of responsibility in the country without being paid, knowing he would face almost constant ridicule only cares about himself?

I have to agree.

This is a repeat of the sludge thrown at Ross Perot. Now I think a heck of a lot of a lot more of Perot than Trump.

But when people say these things, they just build more Trump supporters.

Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend

My favorite conspiracy from the left is that Trump ran for President to make himself more wealthy. Which is exactly the opposite of what becoming President meant for a billionaire. It only works that way if you're some community organizer that writes a book for fanboys to buy in bulk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT