ADVERTISEMENT

Russian Mercenary transcripts from Syria

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
These are the idiots who attacked a US Military position with only a few tanks and small arms, and were totally obliterated. Check out these intercepted transcripts. Aside from suicide, I'm still wondering what the intent was behind these guys attempting an attack.

In the first audio clip, a man says, “One squadron ****ing lost 200 people...right away, another one lost 10 people…and I don’t know about the third squadron but it got torn up pretty badly, too.... So three squadrons took a beating.”

“They were all shelling the holy **** out of it, and our guys didn’t have anything besides the assault rifles…. Nothing at all, I’m not even talking about shoulder-fired SAMs or anything like that…. They tore us to pieces, put us through hell,” he says.

The speaker is also critical of the Russian government’s response to the incident, saying, “They beat our asses like we were little pieces of shit...but our ****ing government will go in reverse now, and nobody will respond or anything and nobody will punish anyone for this.”

“We got our ****ing asses beat rough, the Yankees made their point,” he said. “What were they hoping for, that the Yankees are just going to **** off?... It’s bullshit, some people can’t even be ****ing ID’ed, too many people there.”

http://www.newsweek.com/total-f-russian-mercenaries-syria-lament-us-strike-killed-dozens-818073

Now that Putin has been "reelected" they might finally pull the bodies (what's left of them) out of the fridges and send them back to Russia.

These Warner mercenaries are going to start having a rough time in Ukraine now too, since the UDF is getting TOW missiles finally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT