ADVERTISEMENT

scott frost at usf?

someone needs to ask Marc Daniels if Scott would take that job. They seemed close and may still be in contact

I was about with something anti-cow, but then I remembered I don't have to think about USF anymore after November 26th. Good for Scott. I think he's a good playcaller with the right kids. Would like to see him in the OC role before jumping into another HC gig, especially for a team at the bottom.

I've always thought it could happen. In Fla, with that recruiting..... the chance to turn around an absolute crapfest... leave in 3-4 years to a better job.... the chance to feed your tremendous ego (let's be honest, what sports player/coach doesn't have one. A good fit. Many have said, it's a dumpster-fire there...... EGO can overtake anything.

By the way, 4 or 5 games left and who gives a crap who usf hires. There's a 95%, generous, chance the door has closed on any G5 'movin' on up' and at least 3-4% of the remanding chance is covered by San Diego St. Bye-bye U. of Scott Frost (if it happens).

PS: If he takes it, Frost will now have to deal with 4, FOUR, P5 teams in recruiting Florida. That, and usf is pooo, is a lot to overcome.

someone needs to ask Marc Daniels if Scott would take that job. They seemed close and may still be in contact
They talked about in on The Bridge earlier this week and Marc said he hadn’t talked to Scott in a while but he didn’t think he’d pursue it. He also said he had no special knowledge about it.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Wow, a pant-load of whiners, probably corn-humpers, talking about him being drunk.

Wonder if he'd bring his 'crew' with him (Chins, etc)?

The guy will most likely coach again somewhere. What's a bigger shot to to ego after getting run out of a P5 head coaching job after going 'home'? A coordinator at another P5, or a Head Coaching gig at a G5 school.....even if the G5 gig would be at literally one of the worst teams in all of FBS??

Our rivalry with USF will end in 17 days.....or at least be put on an extended hold. I'm not sure I would be too upset if he went there for a few years until he was able to move back to P5 in some capacity

I agree Frost won't be able to turn USF around in year one like he did at UCF. The portal may help but their defense needs alot of help.

I actually hope he gets the job. It would be satisfying as he gets to watch how we do from so close yet so far.

We go to the ball while he’s the parking attendant. Kinda like it.

Should l’ve listened to your wife Scott…

Last edited:
Reactions: knight_tracker
I actually hope he gets the job. It would be satisfying as he gets to watch how we do from so close yet so far.

He broke up with us and now we go to the ball while he’s the parking attendant. Kinda like it.

Should l’ve listened to your wife Scott…
It would also be nice to curb stomp him on the recruiting trail whenever he thinks of getting a high impact recruit.

Some of you need to take the hate out of your hearts.

I personally find this strange to speak negatively about a UCF Legend and my UCFriend.

If you're not meeting our coaches and players then you need to step up your UCFandom. Meeting people in person changes how you speak about and view people.

#UCFacts

Reactions: Yaes

I personally find this strange to speak negatively about a UCF Legend and my UCFriend.

If you're not meeting our coaches and players then you need to step up your UCFandom. Meeting people in person changes how you speak about and view people.

#UCFacts
Exactly!!! Been to many UCF vs USF games (especially in the early days) and personally meet many USF fans and that's why I speak so negatively about USF and hope Frost does terrible if he goes to them.

Last edited:
I don't hate any football program other than USF. The first and last game I went to was our BIG loss. When Kevin Smith helped us get a FG, some drunk college kid dumped a beer on me. When I was 25-6 I would have thrown down but not against him and 10 of his friends.

USF is the only school I would like to see cancel their football program like UAB or change to be a NJCAA team and play JUCO teams. Like Emperor Palpatine said to Luke Skywalker, "Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you!"

#UCFacts
I've been on this board for many many years. I still don't get your schtick.

I don't hate any football program other than USF. The first and last game I went to was our BIG loss. When Kevin Smith helped us get a FG, some drunk college kid dumped a beer on me. When I was 25-6 I would have thrown down but not against him and 10 of his friends.

USF is the only school I would like to see cancel their football program like UAB or change to be a NJCAA team and play JUCO teams. Like Emperor Palpatine said to Luke Skywalker, "Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you!"
In order:

Hate
UF
usf

Strongly Dislike
Miami
ND
Texas

Dislike
Ohio St
Oregon

Reactions: N.FL Knight
I agree Frost won't be able to turn USF around in year one like he did at UCF. The portal may help but their defense needs alot of help.
What have you seen that says SF will help a defense. If he can get the fast going he can help score to cover their backsides.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT