ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS rules in favor of bakery in gay wedding cake case

Yeah, those guys are super equal for wanting a cake made. Bunch of assholes.How dare they.
They are more equal than a neo-nazi. Can you imagine Gary Lauck getting his case before the supreme court? If i lost a contract to a higher bidder because they were minority owned would i get an audience before the supreme court?

They are more equal than a neo-nazi. Can you imagine Gary Lauck getting his case before the supreme court? If i lost a contract to a higher bidder because they were minority owned would i get an audience before the supreme court?

It depends, what does Gary Lauck want a cake for? A private ceremony that harms no one and celebrates something that is neither illegal nor immoral? Or is it for a hate fest jew murdering party he has planned?

Well thats just stupid. Why just protected classes? If I'm reaping the benefits of being in business i should have to serve everyone regardless of class. Like homosexuals and Nazis alike.

1 of 2 things has happened here. You have either:
1. Appealed to absurdity, thus showing everyone you are an idiot who can't possibly argue logically.
or
2. Actually just shown everyone you are an idiot who can't possible argue logically.

Did you do it on purpose, or not? Since this is the second time you have done it in this thread, and also claimed protected classes were a "pet cause," I will assume you're just an idiot.

1 of 2 things has happened here. You have either:
1. Appealed to absurdity, thus showing everyone you are an idiot who can't possibly argue logically.
or
2. Actually just shown everyone you are an idiot who can't possible argue logically.

Did you do it on purpose, or not? Since this is the second time you have done it in this thread, and also claimed protected classes were a "pet cause," I will assume you're just an idiot.
Let me respond in kind:
Duhhhhr, dur duhhhhhhhhhr durr, duhhr, duhr. Duhr du duhr duhr duhr.

Congrats. A guy like BQ who is honest, forthright, and reasonable who actually LIVES this is drowned out by you. Congrats on helping the cause, jackass

It depends, what does Gary Lauck want a cake for? A private ceremony that harms no one and celebrates something that is neither illegal nor immoral? Or is it for a hate fest jew murdering party he has planned?
Why does it matter? People who advocate for genocide or slavery should be shunned and run out of town. If he wants to see the genocide of an entire race of people i stand by my actions of refusing service. This is entirely different and you know it.

Reactions: fabknight
Why does it matter? People who advocate for genocide or slavery should be shunned and run out of town. If he wants to see the genocide of an entire race of people i stand by my actions of refusing service. This is entirely different and you know it.

I agree with you, I just take a tiny bit further and apply the exact same thinking to these hateful bakers. On the moral scale of being an asshole, Nazis are pretty much maxing it out, these bakers are exponentially better, but they are still assholes that should be run put of town, just as you said. Just with not quite as much prejudice as for the Nazis.

How DARE people treat gay people like normal individuals! GROSS!

Fun story - I was in Target yesterday and they have a small Pride Month section. This guy - who was probably around 18 - went over there and just looked at it. His mom YELLED don't touch that stuff, that's how they get you. And went on yelling at him that does he want boys to hit on him and to stay away.

Thrilling.

Fun story - I was in Target yesterday and they have a small Pride Month section. This guy - who was probably around 18 - went over there and just looked at it. His mom YELLED don't touch that stuff, that's how they get you. And went on yelling at him that does he want boys to hit on him and to stay away.

Thrilling.

The twitter post was way over the top but generally speaking, it's also over the top to be launching kids that young into sex discussions. FFS can kids just be kids up until it's vital to understand where a dick goes based upon your sexual orientation? Unless you're going to tell me that I'm just not with the times, and 6 year olds are now having sex at schools across America.

The twitter post was way over the top but generally speaking, it's also over the top to be launching kids that young into sex discussions. FFS can kids just be kids up until it's vital to understand where a dick goes based upon your sexual orientation? Unless you're going to tell me that I'm just not with the times, and 6 year olds are now having sex at schools across America.
Hit on my gripes with Conservative, Inc. Failing at conserving the culture whether its sexing up 6 year olds or Civil War monuments.

Thrilling.
Funny story. I'm as annoyed by anything that exposes < highish middle school to sex. Confusing them as far as how human reproduction occurs is just icing on the cake.

i read that the trans kid from the tv show is going to get a sex change procedure. i dont know if that kid is even 10 years old yet. that is child abuse to me.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights

They didn't really speak about sex though, just sexual orientation. The point of the video was that kids don't care if people are gay, straight, whatever. The only reason anyone ever gets so anti-lgbt is actually how they are pushed to believe that.

Gay people are people. You learn about princes marrying princesses, why can't there be a prince and a prince? It shouldn't be a "choice" of the parents if there kids here these stories. It's not a choice if they hear Cinderella or Rapunzel.

The whole point is normalcy.

i read that the trans kid from the tv show is going to get a sex change procedure. i dont know if that kid is even 10 years old yet. that is child abuse to me.

...and some would argue that it's child abuse to not let it happen. You're NO WHERE near an expert on the subject. Let's leave it to the pros.

...and some would argue that it's child abuse to not let it happen. You're NO WHERE near an expert on the subject. Let's leave it to the pros.

Anytime Wayne comments on this subject it's just super cringy. It's so blatantly obvious when someone knows absolutely nothing about a topic and try to talk about it

i know that using hormone blockers on a kid that has yet to go through puberty has some really bad consequences. in fact it can make it so they dont go through it at all. this is something natural that our bodies actually need to go through.

i know that estrogen is actually carcinogenic. so raising the levels in a male is actually raising their chances of getting cancer. funny how that doesnt get talked about.

not to mention the fact that these surgeries/procedures/hormones have never proven to reduce the suicidal tendencies in these people.

there are several older trans people that have gone through this and now much later in life completely regret it.

They didn't really speak about sex though, just sexual orientation. The point of the video was that kids don't care if people are gay, straight, whatever. The only reason anyone ever gets so anti-lgbt is actually how they are pushed to believe that.

Gay people are people. You learn about princes marrying princesses, why can't there be a prince and a prince? It shouldn't be a "choice" of the parents if there kids here these stories. It's not a choice if they hear Cinderella or Rapunzel.

The whole point is normalcy.

So basically, saying that kids should respect everyone they meet and be polite would have done the trick just as well? Alrighty then.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights

I think the point is that a child doesnt have the cognitive ability to make a decision like that. If a persons brain isnt fully developed we probably shouldnt be going along with letting them make major medical decisions.

You love to insist that kids are "pushed" into thinking a certain way at the hands of those no-good religious parents; do you really think it doesn't work the other way? Same sex parents aren't pushing their kids into believing things that they otherwise would not arrive at on their own?

Telling me that a 10 year old has the cognitive mental ability to clearly understand what they're asking for when they say that they want to mutilate their body is insane.

I think the point is that a child doesnt have the cognitive ability to make a decision like that. If a persons brain isnt fully developed we probably shouldnt be going along with letting them make major medical decisions.
we dont let them cross busy intersections by themselves ffs. but its totally cool to make a life changing medical decision.....

I want to point out that the person that Wayne is talking about is 17, not 10.

I do understand there are different thoughts on having these sort of surgeries early but I'm not going to pretend like I have even close to enough medical knowledge to understand it. Neither do any of you. It's something we should probably leave to medical professionals.

we dont let them cross busy intersections by themselves ffs. but its totally cool to make a life changing medical decision.....

A better analogy may be that we dont let kids determine their own diets.

I do understand there are different thoughts on having these sort of surgeries early but I'm not going to pretend like I have even close to enough medical knowledge to understand it. Neither do any of you. It's something we should probably leave to medical professionals.

Well, 17 is a far cry from 10. The kid is a year from being a legal adult.

You love to insist that kids are "pushed" into thinking a certain way at the hands of those no-good religious parents; do you really think it doesn't work the other way? Same sex parents aren't pushing their kids into believing things that they otherwise would not arrive at on their own?

Telling me that a 10 year old has the cognitive mental ability to clearly understand what they're asking for when they say that they want to mutilate their body is insane.

I never said anything about religion. Class 85, putting words into other people's mouths.

I do want to point out that these younger trans kids come to this on their own. It's something that they do come to and then their parents are supportive of them.

It's something that is deeply engrained in them and something not you, or even I as a gay man can understand.

I sure as hell knew I was gay when I was younger now that I look back on it.

didnt realize he was that old. picture from article i saw looked like he was 10. either way, the parents should wait until hes at least 18. they wont even let 17 year olds buy cigarettes let alone alcohol. why would this be any different?

I agree with you, I just take a tiny bit further and apply the exact same thinking to these hateful bakers. On the moral scale of being an asshole, Nazis are pretty much maxing it out, these bakers are exponentially better, but they are still assholes that should be run put of town, just as you said. Just with not quite as much prejudice as for the Nazis.

They arent even on the same scale as a NAZI. If the NAZIs had made some phone calls to see if they could help the jews relocate then it would be closer.

They arent even on the same scale as a NAZI. If the NAZIs had made some phone calls to see if they could help the jews relocate then it would be closer.

You have to question the mental capacity of anyone who puts this frigging baker in the same sentence as a Nazi.

My vote goes for "braindead"

Nope, they are still registering on the asshole scale.

And 85 is still my WC bitch.

didnt realize he was that old. picture from article i saw looked like he was 10. either way, the parents should wait until hes at least 18. they wont even let 17 year olds buy cigarettes let alone alcohol. why would this be any different?

You know your sexuality by the time your 17.

Anytime Wayne, 85, K_L, btbones, Bob, Redice, Crazyhole... comments on this subject it's just super cringy. It's so blatantly obvious when someone knows absolutely nothing about a topic and try to talk about it

Fixed.

It is pretty easy to tell which of our local christian white males have never had to deal with any adversity, exploitation, or discrimination in their lives, and never talked to a child dealing with any of those things. Maybe we should send these guys into our local middle or elementary schools to meet a few children dealing with gender and sexuality issues at an early age. Maybe a crying child will change their mind.

Depends on how old they are.

Also, no offense, gay is not normal. Not a slam let's say 5% of the population is gay. That's not normal. That's just a fact.

Not common is a much better way of putting it. "Not normal" carries a negative stigma.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT