ADVERTISEMENT

Serious G5 vs P5 question

Serious answer to the OP serious question = Home is where you make it. Got dam boy. Everybody know dat.

I guess now that the season is over we'll see how many of the "Florida is full of rabid football fans" actually come out when UCF isn't the name brand that Florida fans only come out for. Florida may be full of highschool football fans, but it's also full of only name-brand whore football fans- they actually don't like football that much, only like name brand McDonald hamburger football. So, this year and next year's season ticket sales (which if you have any intelligence should be good because this year will make Gabriel better), will tell if the pessimists (we should stay as rulers of G5) or the optimists ( we'll eventually be the premier of P5) are right. My guess, the area we are, the advantages we have, we'll be the best of P5 eventually. So, again, no don't stay G5, only the pathetic actually will like that, I have enough of that living close to W. Geogia and Kennesaw St (actually pretty good at football).

I guess now that the season is over we'll see how many of the "Florida is full of rabid football fans" actually come out when UCF isn't the name brand that Florida fans only come out for. Florida may be full of highschool football fans, but it's also full of only name-brand whore football fans- they actually don't like football that much, only like name brand McDonald hamburger football. So, this year and next year's season ticket sales (which if you have any intelligence should be good because this year will make Gabriel better), will tell if the pessimists (we should stay as rulers of G5) or the optimists ( we'll eventually be the premier of P5) are right. My guess, the area we are, the advantages we have, we'll be the best of P5 eventually. So, again, no don't stay G5, only the pathetic actually will like that, I have enough of that living close to W. Geogia and Kennesaw St (actually pretty good at football).
images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT