ADVERTISEMENT

SGA Diversity Chair says "Trump Supporters Not Welcomed at UCF"

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9509

apparently they rejected someone else for the job earlier because they were part of the college republicans and not based on qualifications for the job. obviously its hard to tell if its true or not. based on the current diversity chairs twitter postings and the fact that they still have the position, i bet it is true.

when ucf calls me up in a month or two for my yearly donations, i will be declining and stating this as a reason why.
That is not exactly true. SGA rejected a candidate for a Government Affairs position who was the leader of the College Republicans, not the Diversity Chair position. And again this is the SGA, not the actual administration. There's no way the administration will get involved in a position appointed by the SGA.

Oh, it was.
Just because you're an idiot that doesn't believe mental illness leading to suicide is a medical condition, doesn't mean my comment isn't 100% correct in pointing out your dumbassery.
You made an offensive comment about people with a medical condition they have little control over. I replied with an offensive comment about your brother with a medical condition he has little control over. You started crying and ran off to your safespace because you're a dumb little snowflake who can't fathom the comparison.
Chemmie, spare me the bs. I never said that mental illness doesn't lead to suicide. I said most likely this historically drug addicted musician took his own life and I didn't feel sorry for him. You see he made a choice to be a drug addict. Now you will spin it someway that means little to make yourself feel better for comparing cancer to a drug addict.

Back to original topic of thread:

SGA President met with Diversity Cordinator (who the Prez had hired) and afterward Diversity dude resigned.

Reactions: CommuterBob
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9509

apparently they rejected someone else for the job earlier because they were part of the college republicans and not based on qualifications for the job. obviously its hard to tell if its true or not. based on the current diversity chairs twitter postings and the fact that they still have the position, i bet it is true.

when ucf calls me up in a month or two for my yearly donations, i will be declining and stating this as a reason why.

You're a selfish giant douchebag. Don't you know that money goes to help indoctrinate students?

Lol. There certainly was no lack of clarity in his comments. Good to see UCF hasn't gone as looney and I was thinking.

Chemmie, spare me the bs. I never said that mental illness doesn't lead to suicide. I said most likely this historically drug addicted musician took his own life and I didn't feel sorry for him. You see he made a choice to be a drug addict. Now you will spin it someway that means little to make yourself feel better for comparing cancer to a drug addict.

Your exact quote was:
"So let me understand your line of thinking. This guy kills himself leaving six kids and a wife and I'm supposed to give a crap about him? Go to a cancer wing of a hospital and see people actually fighting for their lives or visit a hospice house and watch families try to cope with watching a loved one die in front of them. I've done both in the past year so forgive me for not giving a shit about some guy who kills himself not caring about those left behind."

Since you are still too dumb to realize that you are a dumb asshole, I will repeat myself: You made an offensive comment about people with a medical condition they have little control over. I replied with an offensive comment about your brother with a medical condition he has little control over. You started crying and ran off to your safespace because you're a dumb little snowflake who can't fathom the comparison.

Your exact quote was:
"So let me understand your line of thinking. This guy kills himself leaving six kids and a wife and I'm supposed to give a crap about him? Go to a cancer wing of a hospital and see people actually fighting for their lives or visit a hospice house and watch families try to cope with watching a loved one die in front of them. I've done both in the past year so forgive me for not giving a shit about some guy who kills himself not caring about those left behind."

Since you are still too dumb to realize that you are a dumb asshole, I will repeat myself: You made an offensive comment about people with a medical condition they have little control over. I replied with an offensive comment about your brother with a medical condition he has little control over. You started crying and ran off to your safespace because you're a dumb little snowflake who can't fathom the comparison.
He was a drug addict, read anytime about him. I could care less about some drug addict that chose to be. I've said in many posts on this subject, I feel for his family not him. Choices chemmie, everyone makes them. You chose to be fat, see how that works.

I am glad to hear Lanza resigned. The admin probably applied some pressure due to the bad PR.
He never should have been given the job in the first place. A simple check on him would have shown that. When I hire people Facebook and other social media is my first stop to weed out. Now that may have happened and was the reason he did get the job.

When I hire people Facebook and other social media is my first stop to weed out.
What about those of us who are professionally required to keep our Facebook pages private? Would you require us to 'friend' you?

Now that may have happened and was the reason he did get the job.
Some of us are Libertarians, and piss off both the left and right equally.

I mean, I'm pro-1st Amendment (Press/Speech group/individual right), pro-2nd Amendment (Militia/[Conceal] Carry group/individual right), pro-Abortion (trust women to 'do the right thing' more than the government), etc...

So I get labeled 'right-winger' by Progressives and 'libtard' by Conservatives.

Well, now looks like the SGA President lied in his statement that he had just heard about his then Diversity Chair's comments about Trump supporters.

Emails prove he was notified about those comments a month ago as one can just assume, he too agreed with the Diversity Chair's opinion and did nothing till this story broke in the media.

NEWLY OBTAINED EMAILS SHOW PRESIDENT INFORMED OF DIVERSITY CHAIR COMMENTS IN LATE JUNE
http://knightnews.com/2017/08/newly...med-of-diversity-chair-comments-in-late-june/

Reactions: UCFWayne
Well, now looks like the SGA President lied in his statement that he had just heard about his then Diversity Chair's comments about Trump supporters.

Emails prove he was notified about those comments a month ago as one can just assume, he too agreed with the Diversity Chair's opinion and did nothing till this story broke in the media.

NEWLY OBTAINED EMAILS SHOW PRESIDENT INFORMED OF DIVERSITY CHAIR COMMENTS IN LATE JUNE
http://knightnews.com/2017/08/newly...med-of-diversity-chair-comments-in-late-june/

K_L logic::

President of the United States of America lies:
giphy.gif

SGA president lies:
flip-out-o.gif

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

These Knightnews clowns act like they're covering Congress.

These Knightnews clowns act like they're covering Congress.

It's UCF Student Govt...that's about as close as it will get for most of them.

Most students are still shoved when they learn how much $$$ SGA Leaders have in their annual budget to spend. (Around $19 Million so I think)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT