ADVERTISEMENT

SGA Diversity Chair says "Trump Supporters Not Welcomed at UCF"

Why do you self loathe so much? If you don't like how you live, take your house off the trailer hitch and move. No one is forcing you to live there.

I just prefer getting in before you and Chemmie start with the overplayed Boob is a poor trailer trash racist redneck narrative.

Still no explanation of THAT?

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT I MISSED AND WHAT "THAT" IS!!!!

I just prefer getting in before you and Chemmie start with the overplayed Boob is a poor trailer trash racist redneck narrative.

Still no explanation of THAT?

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT I MISSED AND WHAT "THAT" IS!!!!

That is trump. HOW MANY FUKCING MILLER LITES ARE YOU INTO TONIGHT? HOLY SHIT QUIT KILLING YOURSELF.

And, for the record, I've never said a bad word about 85's wife. The only thing I've ever said is she is a redhead and she should be ashamed to be married to a toolbag like him.
For the record you are an anti-semite and you actually said my dead brother made poor decisions because he got cancer. It takes a special kind of POS to go there but hey, no one has ever confused you with being classy.

Tell you what, I'll just start responding to you with specific pictures.

I wasn't talking about:

161107120239-01-trump-parry-super-169.jpg

I was talking about how your boys

Coke_12oz.png

and

1200px-Bundesstraße_85_number.svg.png

went after Sir:

89134f172b84fb6eda713f9e8f2bfd2a.jpg

when you were complaining about

hipster-hippie_t658.jpg

being the ones who were

3a739bdfa22123fb9df408c859b906b9_400x400.gif

In 85's defense I'm 99% sure gal is actually racist.
Hmmm, I attended a mostly black high school, I have a black nephew that lived with me for two years while his mother recovered from an aneurysm and I would challenge anyone to find one racist post I have ever posted. Please ninja, show me where I'm racist, I'm would make a perm ban bet with you but since you don't actually pay for this site it would be worthless, much like 99% of what you say.

Still doesn't tell me what "THAT" is. Are you talking about conservatives disagreeing about topics? Surely you understand that the half of the country that falls under the label of conservative or liberal label can disagree with each on certain issues...

Hmmm, I attended a mostly black high school, I have a black nephew that lived with me for two years while his mother recovered from an aneurysm and I would challenge anyone to find one racist post I have ever posted. Please ninja, show me where I'm racist, I'm would make a perm ban bet with you but since you don't actually pay for this site it would be worthless, much like 99% of what you say.

Ahahaha this is amazing. Let me guess you have a really good friend who is black, his name is Token.

Still doesn't tell me what "THAT" is. Are you talking about conservatives disagreeing about topics? Surely you understand that the half of the country that falls under the label of conservative or liberal label can disagree with each on certain issues...

OwE0Q_s-200x150.gif

The attacking of an every day man like Bob by a wealthy left wing academia elite like Joe is why Trump won.

WHY HE WON

Lol, Joe still tries to say he's a centrist. It's not really his fault though, well it sort of is for becoming an academic. It's a black hole. Spending everyday in that environment would eventually turn Hannity into Maddow.

The Left always goes too far and then they get hit with a backlash.
Hitler's Stormtroopers were organized for exactly the same reason, we need them today: Organized violence by the blm sjw leftards to disrupt free speech, they don't like

Ahahaha this is amazing. Let me guess you have a really good friend who is black, his name is Token.
No, I have a nephew named Michael who is black who I am currently paying for his college at FSU. You see little douchebag it's the typical liberal as yourself that judge everyone except themselves who usually turns out to be the biggest asshole around. Since you're such the liberal champion here, please tell us about all those heroic things you do for people that don't look like you.

There are so many emo snowflakes on this board, they ha even turned the WC into a blizzard.

tumblr_mfe2rwJqZr1reryqxo1_400.gif

No, I have a nephew named Michael who is black who I am currently paying for his college at FSU. You see little douchebag it's the typical liberal as yourself that judge everyone except themselves who usually turns out to be the biggest asshole around. Since you're such the liberal champion here, please tell us about all those heroic things you do for people that don't look like you.

Well so far today I've started writing 11 letters to the families of veterans that have already committed suicide, informing them that their loved ones who took their lives are just selfish pussies according to you. the day is over half done with so I'll have to finish the other 11 soon. I'll be sending them your way you so you can sign them.

Well so far today I've started writing 11 letters to the families of veterans that have already committed suicide, informing them that their loved ones who took their lives are just selfish pussies according to you. the day is over half done with so I'll have to finish the other 11 soon. I'll be sending them your way you so you can sign them.
I'm calling bullshit, you're too self centered to do such a thing. Tell us again why your screen name ninja.

I'm calling bullshit, you're too self centered to do such a thing. Tell us again why your screen name ninja.

I know it seems like a huge sacrifice to write out letters to families informing them just how big of a pussy and how selfish their service member was after they took their own life. This seems like a big deal to you, who usually just calls these service members selfish pussies online, but I like to take the extra step and I love the personal touch a written letter conveys.

Don't worry, I'm sending them your way so you can sign them yourself, so you can personally let them know how little you think of these people who have committed suicide after serving our country.

I know it seems like a huge sacrifice to write out letters to families informing them just how big of a pussy and how selfish their service member was after they took their own life. This seems like a big deal to you, who usually just calls these service members selfish pussies online, but I like to take the extra step and I love the personal touch a written letter conveys.

Don't worry, I'm sending them your way so you can sign them yourself, so you can personally let them know how little you think of these people who have committed suicide after serving our country.

And what if these families are Trump supporters? Will you call them morons too and remind them how utterly embarrassing they are to the nation? As you do here?

And what if these families are Trump supporters? Will you call them morons too and remind them how utterly embarrassing they are to the nation? As you do here?

And I know it's your signature move to post completely baseless, out of touch and nearly 100% wrong posts, but what exactly makes you think I would be so pathetic as to insult family members of deceased service members based on their political views? I don't even personally attack people on this board (unlike you) based on their political views

I'm thinking you are projecting yourself on me, again (seriously).

Awwww.... Sir G is paying for a poor little black boy's education, and he allows more little black children on his yacht. He is totally not racist.

And, Copernicus, you're too stupid to realize why I made the comment about your brother while you were bashing people with depression and thoughts leading to suicide. You missed the irony, and have proven my point perfectly. Thanks.

Awwww.... Sir G is paying for a poor little black boy's education, and he allows more little black children on his yacht. He is totally not racist.

And, Copernicus, you're too stupid to realize why I made the comment about your brother while you were bashing people with depression and thoughts leading to suicide. You missed the irony, and have proven my point perfectly. Thanks.
Chemmie I knew exactly where you were going, it's the only reason I did not try to introduce myself to you in person. I understood your stupidity, you actually want to compare cancer to suicide by mental illness. Trust me, I've seen both, dying slowly from cancer is far worse than a gun shot to the head.

Now as for my nephew whom you called the "black boy." He will be attending the USF game with his cousin, can I introduce you to him?

You missed again, Copernicus.
Chemmie, spin it anyway you want. Your comment was not on the same level as my comment about the singer. You can try to change your intent but we know who you are and I know exactly what you meant.

Chemmie, spin it anyway you want. Your comment was not on the same level as my comment about the singer. You can try to change your intent but we know who you are and I know exactly what you meant.

Oh, it was.
Just because you're an idiot that doesn't believe mental illness leading to suicide is a medical condition, doesn't mean my comment isn't 100% correct in pointing out your dumbassery.
You made an offensive comment about people with a medical condition they have little control over. I replied with an offensive comment about your brother with a medical condition he has little control over. You started crying and ran off to your safespace because you're a dumb little snowflake who can't fathom the comparison.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9509

apparently they rejected someone else for the job earlier because they were part of the college republicans and not based on qualifications for the job. obviously its hard to tell if its true or not. based on the current diversity chairs twitter postings and the fact that they still have the position, i bet it is true.

when ucf calls me up in a month or two for my yearly donations, i will be declining and stating this as a reason why.

Reactions: fabknight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT