ADVERTISEMENT

SGA Diversity Chair says "Trump Supporters Not Welcomed at UCF"

That's what I thought. I was on campus less than a decade ago and there was none of this. It was an apolitical campus outside the little grass patch in front of MAP. If it can change so much in eight years what will happen in the next 20?

Actually, I don't think the campus politically has changed much since I graduated in '89, much less 10 years ago. I think what has happened is your perception has changed over the last 10 years. Would you like a hug snowflake?

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Actually, I don't think the campus politically has changed much since I graduated in '89, much less 10 years ago. I think what has happened is your perception has changed over the last 10 years. Would you like a hug snowflake?
I disagree. The kids at UCF today really know nothing other than Obama as president and even before him there really has not been anything like Trump since Reagan. What you're seeing on most campuses is just a hysterical reaction from the children of the left. I have little doubt their parents acted the same when Reagan came into office, it's just amplified by social media.

All libs can do is attack, offend and curse. They can't debate the real issues. Call Sir G a racist with veiled anti-Semitism. Attack 85s wife, huh that can't be sexism. Call Wayne an insensitive douchebag. Call BT and Fab racist rednecks. KL is the worst of us all. If I'm forgetting non-trolls I apologize. No debate, just name calling.

Libs have turned the WC into my sister's 3rd grade classroom. But what can you expect when their leadership in the DNC, Senate and House are doing the exact same thing. Keep going guys, it's why the Dems have had historic losses since '09. 1000+ seats lost, lol.

All libs can do is attack, offend and curse. They can't debate the real issues. Call Sir G a racist with veiled anti-Semitism. Attack 85s wife, huh that can't be sexism. Call Wayne an insensitive douchebag. Call BT and Fab racist rednecks. KL is the worst of us all. If I'm forgetting non-trolls I apologize. No debate, just name calling.

Libs have turned the WC into my sister's 3rd grade classroom. But what can you expect when their leadership in the DNC, Senate and House are doing the exact same thing. Keep going guys, it's why the Dems have had historic losses since '09. 1000+ seats lost, lol.

Sounds like a snowflake that wants the water cooler to be a safe space.

Also you can't really call it debating when you just post easily debunked lies, which are about 90% of your posts.

Well let's see: yes, Chemmie makes fun of Gal being a racist jew. That's not right. But your fellow Conservative Coke called Sir Gal a k ike last summer. And you all make fun of Chemmie for being fat.

Here are 11 pages of your fellow Conservative 85 calling sir gal a racist and other numerous profanities and those two going back and forth like a couple of drunk hobos. The 11th page is a doozie: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/so-you-trump-supporters-have-finally-given-up-right.40151/

No one called Wayne an insensitive douchebag that I recall. I disagreed with him but it was civil. He is entitled to his opinion.

Sounds like a snowflake that wants the water cooler to be a safe space.

Also you can't really call it debating when you just post easily debunked lies, which are about 90% of your posts.

If you think that chemmie trying to involve my wife in attacks on this board is OK, then seriously- go die in a fire

If you think that chemmie trying to involve my wife in attacks on this board is OK, then seriously- go die in a fire
You take this board too seriously. Go find a safe space.

Plus, I've been talking about your sexual problems since before you were married. The only difference now is there is a poor girl stuck with you and your premature ejaculation issues.

1) where in the actual fack did I say that was ok? Remember that conversation we had about you rejoining reality? You should look into that.

2) I'm fairly certain that everyone would agree that innapropriatly talking about your wife is several orders of magnitude less worse than (seriously) telling someone to die in a fire.

Finally what happened to not taking this board seriously? You're breaking your cardinal rule bro, the one that you seem to want to tell me every 5 seconds: don't take this board too seriously. I think if you are (seriously) telling someone to die in a fire, you might be taking it too seriously.

And, for the record, I've never said a bad word about 85's wife. The only thing I've ever said is she is a redhead and she should be ashamed to be married to a toolbag like him.

1) where in the actual fack did I say that was ok? Remember that conversation we had about you rejoining reality? You should look into that.

2) I'm fairly certain that everyone would agree that innapropriatly talking about your wife is several orders of magnitude less worse than (seriously) telling someone to die in a fire.

Finally what happened to not taking this board seriously? You're breaking your cardinal rule bro, the one that you seem to want to tell me every 5 seconds: don't take this board too seriously. I think if you are (seriously) telling someone to die in a fire, you might be taking it too seriously.

IT WAS IN THE POST YOU RESPONDED TO. Why don't you read the shit you respond to?

You're just an asshole of colossal magnitudes. You are attempting to defend a cretin involving my wife in stupid pissing matches on this board. I don't take this shit seriously, aside from loser left wing assholes going overtly personal.

And since you seem to be obtuse, "die in a fire" was a meme. I am not actually wishing death on you, although I honestly can't say you wouldn't wish that on people you hate and disagree with

IT WAS IN THE POST YOU RESPONDED TO. Why don't you read the shit you respond to?

You're just an asshole of colossal magnitudes. You are attempting to defend a cretin involving my wife in stupid pissing matches on this board. I don't take this shit seriously, aside from loser left wing assholes going overtly personal.

And since you seem to be obtuse, "die in a fire" was a meme. I am not actually wishing death on you, although I honestly can't say you wouldn't wish that on people you hate and disagree with

Ah, I guess you and I have different definitions of the word "seriously". And while I appreciate the middle school level insults as always, maybe you should direct them towards the guy actually making the inappropriate remarks towards your wife? Just a thought.

Don't let me hold up your latest bro-rage, altho I would appreciate if you would at least attempt to keep it in this reality, since I've never defended personal attacks of any kind and certainly not towards relatives. And it goes without saying I would never wish death on someone simply due to disagreements, I think you are (seriously) projecting again.

Ah, I guess you and I have different definitions of the word "seriously". And while I appreciate the middle school level insults as always, maybe you should direct them towards the guy actually making the inappropriate remarks towards your wife? Just a thought.

Don't let me hold up your latest bro-rage, altho I would appreciate if you would at least attempt to keep it in this reality, since I've never defended personal attacks of any kind and certainly not towards relatives. And it goes without saying I would never wish death on someone simply due to disagreements, I think you are (seriously) projecting again.

And I think you are seriously just a giant, absolute asshole. Again.

Thanks god you returned to this board. An A Grade asshole is just what we needed

Well let's see: yes, Chemmie makes fun of Gal being a racist jew. That's not right. But your fellow Conservative Coke called Sir Gal a k ike last summer. And you all make fun of Chemmie for being fat.

Here are 11 pages of your fellow Conservative 85 calling sir gal a racist and other numerous profanities and those two going back and forth like a couple of drunk hobos. The 11th page is a doozie: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/so-you-trump-supporters-have-finally-given-up-right.40151/

No one called Wayne an insensitive douchebag that I recall. I disagreed with him but it was civil. He is entitled to his opinion.

I have no idea what point you're trying to make with that thread. Go get the primary thread when I was trashing Trump daily.

Trump is an obnoxious asshole that can't control what he says, I cringe with most tweets. I hate people from NY/NJ with the only exceptions being my step dad's family. He's still 100000000000000000000 times better than Killary or even Jeb. Everyone is in such a tizzy because our government is being run like a business. No one is safe and I love it. That's the way it should be.

The company I work for has fired at least a dozen people in the last two years for being inept and we only have 20-25 employees. That's 20% turnover, the government is maybe 1%, you can't get fired when you work for the government. I fired five of them myself. Do you know what it takes to fire someone with a wife and kids to support? It's awful even if they're useless POS'.

And I think you are seriously just a giant, absolute asshole. Again.

Thanks god you returned to this board. An A Grade asshole is just what we needed

Oh yeah that reminds me, don't feel like you need to keep up the childlike insults in every post for my sake. I honestly stopped caring about your opinion a couple weeks back, the constant stream of incredibly unimaginative insults just kinda blurs together now anyway.

But hey if you enjoy it keep at it slugger [winking]

I have no idea what point you're trying to make with that thread. Go get the primary thread when I was trashing Trump daily.

Trump is an obnoxious asshole that can't control what he says, I cringe with most tweets. I hate people from NY/NJ with the only exceptions being my step dad's family. He's still 100000000000000000000 times better than Killary or even Jeb. Everyone is in such a tizzy because our government is being run like a business. No one is safe and I love it. That's the way it should be.

The company I work for has fired at least a dozen people in the last two years for being inept and we only have 20-25 employees. That's 20% turnover, the government is maybe 1%, you can't get fired when you work for the government. I fired five of them myself. Do you know what it takes to fire someone with a wife and kids to support? It's awful even if they're useless POS'.

As I stated in my post: Here are 11 pages of your fellow Conservative 85 calling sir gal a racist and other numerous profanities and those two going back and forth like a couple of drunk hobos. The 11th page is a doozie.

I am not talking about the actual Trump content.

As I stated in my post: Here are 11 pages of your fellow Conservative 85 calling sir gal a racist and other numerous profanities and those two going back and forth like a couple of drunk hobos. The 11th page is a doozie.

In 85's defense I'm 99% sure gal is actually racist.

That is painfully obvious, Joe wasn't even talking about Trump.

I'm not going to read through that thread. I called Sir G and maybe Coke the same during the primary. I know for a fact I called Trump a racist and sexist when I was faux raging. I'm ecstatic that Jeb or Mario aren't our President though. We'd have the same old same with them. Trump is tearing it apart as cringe worthy as it is and I like it. The government is a cesspool and it needs to be torn apart. They have only cared about their own paychecks for too long. The Obamacare exemption they passed for themselves only is a prime example. Fuk them all. GOP and Dems, they all have to go. These 60-80 year old geriatrics running our country because they've been their for 20-30 years is fuking ridiculous.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I'm not going to read through that thread. I called Sir G and maybe Coke the same during the primary. I know for a fact I called Trump a racist and sexist when I was faux raging. I'm ecstatic that Jeb or Mario aren't our President though. We'd have the same old same with them. Trump is tearing it apart as cringe worthy as it is and I like it. The government is a cesspool and it needs to be torn apart. They have only cared about their own paychecks for too long. The Obamacare exemption they passed for themselves only is a prime example. Fuk them all. GOP and Dems, they all have to go. These 60-80 year old geriatrics running our country because they've been their for 20-30 years is fuking ridiculous.

Again, boob, I WASNT REFERRING TO THAT. Stay on topic.

I always knew Ninjas opinion was worthless but it's Sad! Watching him pull Joe down with him.

Why are you so RACIST?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT