ADVERTISEMENT

SGA Diversity Chair says "Trump Supporters Not Welcomed at UCF"

Well it is a Diversity Chair and Trump's rhetoric seems to only focus on over 55 White Men in the Rust Belt.

Do you really expect him to be a fan of Trump?

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
said...past tense...as in prior to election day. He probably still believes it though. I'm not exactly sure what power this guy has though. It's an SGA position. I doubt he has any real authority.

said...past tense...as in prior to election day. He probably still believes it though. I'm not exactly sure what power this guy has though. It's an SGA position. I doubt he has any real authority.

HE IS NEXT IN LINE TO JOHN HITT!!! GRAB A CAN OF GAS, A LIGHTER, AND BURN DOWN A GOD DAMN 7-11!!!!!! AND THEN PULL YOUR DONATIONS!!!!!!

i dont really know what that job does or how much power it actually has. it is still not cool and he should probably be removed/replaced. i dont care if it was back in 2016 or not.

Well it is a Diversity Chair and Trump's rhetoric seems to only focus on over 55 White Men in the Rust Belt.

He doesn't need to be a fan of Trump. Some students are and saying they don't belong on campus is the opposite of diversity. Diversity doesn't only apply to liberals.

Reactions: EweSeaEff
The newly approved SGA Diversity Chair doesn't seem to like "diversity" of political thought.
#waytogoucf

http://knightnews.com/2017/07/sga-diversity-chair-says-trump-supporters-not-welcome-at-ucf/

But wait... this came from a school news paper??? And since all colleges and universities are liberal propaganda SJW indoctrinating factories, surely a university newspaper is a leftist pinko rag. That begs the question, why are you linking their stories.

Surely it's just FAKE NEWS!!!

But wait... this came from a school news paper??? And since all colleges and universities are liberal propaganda SJW indoctrinating factories, surely a university newspaper is a leftist pinko rag. That begs the question, why are you linking their stories.

Fake news? Shit...I just burned my diploma.

Am I supposed to be outraged over this? Because if so doesn't that make me a special snowflake? And I thought we all agreed in the cooler to hate special snowflakes. I'm so confused. I guess I'll just burn my UCF since that seems to be the consensus.

I was considering donating to the Foundation this year to help out on taxes but that sure as hell isn't going to happen with all this stuff.

It won't matter much to them, but it's the only way I have to voice my displeasure.

Even though I think it's absolutely ridiculous you would "withhold" a donation to the Universities Foundation (which helps tons of students) over a meaningless position that isn't decided by the school or foundation, there are many ways you can actually voice your displeasure. It sounds like you haven't given before, so they aren't going to miss your money that never existed.

You can Tweet, write a letter, make a phone call...You know, non-douchebag things.

Even though I think it's absolutely ridiculous you would "withhold" a donation to the Universities Foundation (which helps tons of students) over a meaningless position that isn't decided by the school or foundation, there are many ways you can actually voice your displeasure. It sounds like you haven't given before, so they aren't going to miss your money that never existed.

You can Tweet, write a letter, make a phone call...You know, non-douchebag things.

Nope. They care about money. A phone call or letter isn't going to change a thing. I have a budget for donations, it will go somewhere else this year.

Nope. They care about money. A phone call or letter isn't going to change a thing. I have a budget for donations, it will go somewhere else this year.

I have a feeling your donation that never was isn't going to change a thing either.

Especially considering it has NOTHING to do with the Foundation.

I have a feeling your donation that never was isn't going to change a thing either.

Especially considering it has NOTHING to do with the Foundation.

The foundation is the fundraising arm for the University. How does the actions of the school have nothing to do with the foundation? I already said the little bit I was going to give (compared to their budget) wouldn't make a difference either way, but I'm not donating to a school that is taking political actions I don't agree with. Would you donate to a pro-life group?

The foundation is the fundraising arm for the University. How does the actions of the school have nothing to do with the foundation? I already said the little bit I was going to give (compared to their budget) wouldn't make a difference either way, but I'm not donating to a school that is taking political actions I don't agree with. Would you donate to a pro-life group?

Lmao. You snowflakes really are a bunch of babies.

Reactions: NinjaKnight

Actually, it's not a school paper. That was ended a year ago. Knight News is a private entity started by folks who wanted to take down the UCF SGA, administration, and fraternities. They have a very obvious agenda in their reporting. Knight News is working on like their 17th lawsuit vs UCF over various records requests.

This thread highlights what the water cooler has become . Too many of you think that throwing around insults like a 12 year old is entertaining . A little of that goes a long way . When it becomes your entire persona it's impossible to take you seriously . Even on the rare occasion you try to make a point without acting like a middle schooler .

I was considering donating to the Foundation this year to help out on taxes but that sure as hell isn't going to happen with all this stuff.
Pay your taxes like a real American, we need to give it back to the 0.1%

This thread highlights what the water cooler has become . Too many of you think that throwing around insults like a 12 year old is entertaining . A little of that goes a long way . When it becomes your entire persona it's impossible to take you seriously . Even on the rare occasion you try to make a point without acting like a middle schooler .

Bt your opinion is always welcome, however you are a bit off the mark here. This thread is just lighthearted (NOT SERIOUS) jabbing at bob becoming exactly what he makes fun of here 24/7, a snowflake.

For insults hit up the Dunkirk thread, that is the official insult thread of the cooler.

I give a lot to both athletics and the Business school annually. You better believe that if UCF goes off the deep end and becomes just another left wing SJW cesspool, I will consider pulling that money. At least the Business school donations.

I can tell you from first hand experience that no one at UCF gives a shit about letters or Tweets. Money talks.

Thank God we aren't there yet. However I remember during the 2004 election cycle there were professors who would melt down and argue with students who dared to wear Bush stuff. I can only imagine what it was like last year .

Bt your opinion is always welcome, however you are a bit off the mark here. This thread is just lighthearted (NOT SERIOUS) jabbing at bob becoming exactly what he makes fun of here 24/7, a snowflake.

For insults hit up the Dunkirk thread, that is the official insult thread of the cooler.

I thought that was inherently apparent with the tone of it all. It was 100% of what boob does.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I thought that was inherently apparent with the tone of it all. It was 100% of what boob does.

Well it's different when bob does it, because bt agrees with him politically.

But yeah it is literally 100% of bob's posts history. Just sprinkle in a few more emoji's in your post and you would not be able to tell them apart.

It's an SGA appointed position. The SGA president is elected by the student body. UCF isn't going to throw someone out their position if they haven't done anything legally wrong.

Some of Trump's appointees have said some discriminatory stuff, doesn't mean that's legal basis for them to get thrown out of their already confirmed position. People may not like it but legally, there's nothing they can/should do.

Huh? Who said he had to be a fan of Trump? The goal of diversity is having a freedom to express and exchange ideas, even if you may not agree with them.

PS. I am still laughing the you think no one under 55 is a fan of Trump. You obviously live in a small shell.

Huh? Who said he had to be a fan of Trump? The goal of diversity is having a freedom to express and exchange ideas, even if you may not agree with them.

PS. I am still laughing the you think no one under 55 is a fan of Trump. You obviously live in a small shell.

Haven't you heard? White men are the most evil, vile people in this country. OLD white men are the absolute worst. They should really just be put down already for the betterment of the country.

And if you think what I said is joking and extreme- it is, but I've read left wing commentaries arguing for things much along these lines. Up to, and including, white men being forced to quit their jobs and give them to anyone/everyone not a white man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT