ADVERTISEMENT

Shots are so safe that here's federal vaccine claims court:

Originally posted by KnighttimeJoe:
Originally posted by UCFOleboy:
2 billion dollars awarded to victims of vaccinations per the federal government. Why, they're safe?*
roll.r191677.gif
This comes straight from their website:

The vaccine injured community is composed of people, young and old, who are suffering from a spectrum of chronic illness and disabilities, including learning disabilities and developmental delays, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism, seizure disorders, mental retardation, diabetes, asthma, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and other kinds of neuroimmune and autoimmune dysfunction.
Joe, still waiting for you to tell me what your professional experience is in, sure seems like medicine but I doubt that.

Originally posted by Sir Galahad:

2 billion dollars awarded to victims of vaccinations per the federal government. Why, they're safe?*
roll.r191677.gif

The vaccine injured community is composed of people, young and old, who are suffering from a spectrum of chronic illness and disabilities, including learning disabilities and developmental delays, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism, seizure disorders, mental retardation, diabetes, asthma, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and other kinds of neuroimmune and autoimmune dysfunction.
Joe, still waiting for you to tell me what your professional experience is in, sure seems like medicine but I doubt that.
He never claimed those words, he quoted a website, numb nuts.

roll.r191677.gif

BASICALLY EVERYTHING.

What is this about? People make claims because their coffee is too hot or that their kids came out ugly after articicial insemination. That doesn't mean that the claims are legit.

I think you are in large part right, that they simply diagnose it
better, I told my wife the same thing when we talked about it. I
didn't blame it on vaccines, I simply stated you can understand the
fear. Bottom line is had they not taken in thousands of illegal and
shipped them all over the country without medical exams we would not
have the problem. Measles came from the south border... Just like the
other virus that killed dozens of kids last year. It is time to quit
messing around on the border and seal it..

Why are they just focusing on the vaccines and and not the ingredients often found in baby formulas and what people actually FEED their babies? To ME that makes more sense instead of the convoluted, delusional reasoning of the anti-vaccine crowd.

Non-vaccinating children; another reason why I need to get the "F" out of the city and suburbia. No way in hell I'm opening my children up to smallpox. They will go to private schools. Screw that. That is one part of government that I WILL support and I will freely admit it; mandatory vaccines.

Could you imagine? Smallpox coming back? I hear that even autistic people die from smallpox.

What happened to schools not letting kids enroll until they have their shots? I was sent home in middle school because I forgot to bring in my paperwork. I had to get paperwork for UCF too saying I had all my shit together.

Measles coming back to US had nothing to do with the schools, it came from an illegal visiting Disney Land in calif. Once it started it started. The only kids at risk from not being vaccinated, are those who were not, and babies who have not yet been vaccinated.

Why people who's kid has been vaccinated are freaked out is beyond me. And how those same people can say keep the flow across the border of people who have not been vaccinated going is also beyond common sense.

Originally posted by goodknightfl:

Why people who's kid has been vaccinated are freaked out is beyond me. And how those same people can say keep the flow across the border of people who have not been vaccinated going is also beyond common sense.
Vaccines are not 100% effective, but they are high enough that via herd vaccination you contain outbreaks. The more unvaccinated people in the population, the less effective this containment is.

Originally posted by Dmarino110:

very simple fix...if your kids are not vaxed your kids go to a school for other kids without vaccines...
Not needed. If your kids are vaccinated they are immune.

roll.r191677.gif

BASICALLY EVERYTHING.
He stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

Originally posted by Dmarino110:

very simple fix...if your kids are not vaxed your kids go to a school for other kids without vaccines...
Not needed. If your kids are vaccinated they are immune.

There is a 95% chance that your kids are immune if they were vaccinated, not 100%.

Don't bring the flu around my kids or I will sue. Kids dying bc of your vaccinated kids
are going to school to sick. F U*

My kids aren't allowed to be around other children who haven't been vaccinated. I feel bad for the little ones because it's not their fault their parents are total fukcing idiots. But I cannot tolerate this type of buffoonery. If their mom and dad want to get lippy with me about it, I'll gladly debate them (and win, easily) about the fact that they are stupid fetuses.

Sad, while we have conquered several diseases, the flu ain't one of them. Smallpox, measles, et al. however, have been. I just knocked your straw man down with an empty whiskey bottle from 50 yards.

My kids aren't allowed to be around other children who haven't been vaccinated. I feel bad for the little ones because it's not their fault their parents are total fukcing idiots. But I cannot tolerate this type of buffoonery. If their mom and dad want to get lippy with me about it, I'll gladly debate them (and win, easily) about the fact that they are stupid fetuses.

Sad, while we have conquered several diseases, the flu ain't one of them. Smallpox, measles, et al. however, have been. I just knocked your straw man down with an empty whiskey bottle from 50 yards.
I know someone else asked this but let me ask it again; if your kid is vaccinated, and vaccines work, then what difference does it make to your kid if their friend is not vaccinated?

Originally posted by sk8knight:

I know someone else asked this but let me ask it again; if your kid is vaccinated, and vaccines work, then what difference does it make to your kid if their friend is not vaccinated?
I have a daughter who hasn't had all her shots yet. She is due for her 1-year exam soon. That's why.

Originally posted by sk8knight:

I have a daughter who hasn't had all her shots yet. She is due for her 1-year exam soon. That's why.
Had you been visiting Disney land the day the illegal who did not belong here, did. she may have caught it. I am one of the lucky ones, I have received all the shots that were available in the late 50's and early 60's and I have also had the pleasure of enjoying Measles, Chicken Pox, and at least 15 or 20 different flu viruses.

What is also sad is we let people in the country illegally carrying the virus that was eliminated here. 30 something young children died last year, needlessly because we have an open border, 100's now have measles. Time for lefties and Washington to wake up.

My kids aren't allowed to be around other children who haven't

Doc, My kids have all been vaccinated but how come parents send kids to school with the flu or cold? That's dangerous to my kids, amirite? Yes or no will suffice.*

My kids aren't allowed to be around other children who haven't

Doc, My kids have all been vaccinated but how come parents send kids to school with the flu or cold? That's dangerous to my kids, amirite? Yes or no will suffice.*
I don't know, ask them! I don't send mine in when they are sick.

Measles coming back to US had nothing to do with the schools, it came from an illegal visiting Disney Land in calif. Once it started it started. The only kids at risk from not being vaccinated, are those who were not, and babies who have not yet been vaccinated.

You're an idiot.

There's so much wrong in your idiotic ramblings, I don't know where to start. It upsets me that you're associated with our school in anyway. Hopefully not as an alum.

Originally posted by John Cheese:

You're an idiot.

There's so much wrong in your idiotic ramblings, I don't know where to start. It upsets me that you're associated with our school in anyway. Hopefully not as an alum.
Leave my grandpa alone!

If the vaccine could eliminate the flu or Wuhan/Fauci virus it would be great, but it can't. You would need many different Flu shots every year to be 95% safe. A normal flu shot has antibodies for 2 strains of both type A and B flu. The best guess by those in charge as to what is going to be bad in that year. They do not treat type C nor D, which are less common. Just like Wuhan now there are many more strains out there. 100% compliance can not get rid of the Flu, nor Wuhan.

I have had 3 Covid shots and the flu shot, the shingles shot, and pneumonia shot, and I still can get any of the above. Odds are better that I won't, and if I do it is less likely to put me in the hospital. With the Omicron variant the Covid shot is of little value. Fortunately, it is far less likely to put you in hospital or casket than the original Fauci 19.
Flu shot facts

Last edited:
If the vaccine could eliminate the flu or Wuhan/Fauci virus it would be great, but it can't. You would need many different Flu shots every year to be 95% safe. A normal flu shot has antibodies for 2 strains of both type A and B flu. The best guess by those in charge as to what is going to be bad in that year. They do not treat type C nor D, which are less common. Just like Wuhan now there are many more strains out there. 100% compliance can not get rid of the Flu, nor Wuhan.

I have had 3 Covid shots and the flu shot, the shingles shot, and pneumonia shot, and I still can get any of the above. Odds are better that I won't, and if I do it is less likely to put me in the hospital. With the Omicron variant the Covid shot is of little value. Fortunately, it is far less likely to put you in hospital or casket than the original Fauci 19.
Flu shot facts

Hundreds of Millions of People Have Safely Received a COVID-19 Vaccine​

More than 558 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine had been given in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 21, 2022. To view the current total number of COVID-19 vaccinations that have been administered in the United States, please visit the CDC COVID Data Tracker.
COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. COVID-19 vaccines were evaluated in tens of thousands of participants in clinical trials. The vaccines met the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) rigorous scientific standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality needed to support emergency use authorization (EUA). Learn more about EUAs in this video.external icon
The Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson/Janssen COVID-19 vaccines will continue to undergo the most intensive safety monitoring in US history. This monitoring includes using both established and new safety monitoring systems to make sure that COVID-19 vaccines are safe.

Common Side Effects​

After COVID-19 vaccination, some people may feel ill, with symptoms like fever or tiredness for a day or two after receiving the vaccine. These symptoms are normal and are signs that the body is building immunity. Some people have no side effects. Others have reported common side effects after COVID-19 vaccination,such as:
  • Swelling, redness, and pain at the injection site
  • Fever
  • Headache
  • Tiredness
  • Muscle pain
  • Chills
  • Nausea

Serious Safety Problems Are Rare​

In rare cases, people have experienced serious health events after COVID-19 vaccination. Any health problem that happens after vaccination is considered an adverse event. An adverse event can be caused by the vaccine or can be caused by a coincidental event not related to the vaccine.

Flu shot facts

Flu shot facts

the-big-fail-by-falling-into-the-pool-trying-to-clean-it.gif

History continues to not treat the unvaccinated well who were worried about
“Side effects from an experimental vaccine”

No more worries

EdazpWCWAAYuEmT.jpg

Some unvaccinated moron in Rockland just contracted the first case of polio in the US in a decade

He's paralyzed lmao.

You people are dumb as shit.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Always gaslighting. It’s the left’s best rhetorical device.
Lol. My comment had nothing to do with the left. In fact many of the morons who ask these elementary questions on basic functions of vaccines are the dreaded “lefty” that you come out swinging against. I hope over the past 7 years you found the answer to your question.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT