ADVERTISEMENT

Should there be an age limit on voting?

Wow are you really shrilling for the most disgusting poster in the history of the WC now?

Holy crap.

Why don’t you do a quick search to see what things Ninja had said about me and others in the past? Do you care to do that or are you just going to be a partisan yet again here, mod?

Go ahead, post the worst thing I've said.

I'll wait.

Meanwhile: you have literally facebook stalked multiple board members and their wives.

Sent death threats to multiple board members

Used "retard" as insult

Untold number of other insults, used on a daily basis.

What have I ever posted?

I can provide sources (again) if needed.

@fried-chicken starts a thread that calls our seniors disgusting and yet BG goes to bat for the most vile poster this board has ever seen while patting FC on the ass

Wow

Really? You know you've tagged one of the top two most disrespectful posters in the history of the Water Cooler, right?

If you see something report it so a moderator can see it

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Really? You know you've tagged one of the top two most disrespectful posters in the history of the Water Cooler, right?

I'll ask you as well, post the worst thing I've said. I've asked you before and your exact response was "I'm getting ready for a basketball game so I can't provide proof".

Incredible the amount of lies you spew.

Good to see the mistake was corrected and there will be no goinf to bat for a vile poster like Ninja

Having him on ignore has been amazing. No need to involve him in our discussions

Good to see the mistake was corrected and there will be no goinf to bat for a vile poster like Ninja

Having him on ignore has been amazing. No need to involve him in our discussions

I put him on ignore a long time ago so I don't see it any more.

So then your attitudes toward @NinjaKnight are based off past behavior and bad information from before, you have him set to ignore so you admit to being ignorant to his present behavior yet you both constantly whine about how awful he is? I dont get it, I should ban you both just for pissing me off.

So then your attitudes toward @NinjaKnight are based off past behavior and bad information from before, you have him set to ignore so you admit to being ignorant to his present behavior yet you both constantly whine about how awful he is? I dont get it, I should ban you both just for pissing me off.

Oh give us a break. SMH. I’ve had multiple people confirm that this lunatic still rages and insults me DESPITE knowing I have him on ignore.

Oh give us a break. SMH. I’ve had multiple people confirm that this lunatic still rages and insults me DESPITE knowing I have him on ignore.

You wanna cry about it, then report incidences of present behavior otherwise shut it. I could ban you if I wanted to make policing behavior a retroactive measure, same goes for half your fan club so stop it.

Everyone knows you don't actually ignore anyone. You put people on ignore just so you can say you have them on ignore, then you continuously reply to their posts for months, then you finally un-ignore them again because you have no self control.

You wanna cry about it, then report incidences of present behavior otherwise shut it. I could ban you if I wanted to make policing behavior a retroactive measure, same goes for half your fan club so stop it.

Ok bud. It’s intersting how your ban threats never get lobbed at the left wingers who hurl insults every single day

Ok bud. It’s intersting how your ban threats never get lobbed at the left wingers who hurl insults every single day

You are a thorn in my side and criticize me for anything I say and do yet you are still here and post openly and freely. I don't understand have I treated you unfairly by not banning you?

This is actually not true. For the record I got a wrist slap for telling you you had worms in your brain. While I disagree that my comment was that bad I want to be fair that it's not just you who's being picked on. It's just that every post you make is calling posters vial and disgusting.

So I take it that you only intend to address certain people while letting others go unchecked?

Can you guys please take all the drama to a new thread so this thread can get back to discussing revoking voting rights from the elderly?

Exactly correct. I have been warned as well dor overly aggressive trolling behavior here . LMAO at that

poor bt, I can't imagine how much discrimination you receive on a daily basis for being a straight white christian male.

Your struggle is truly an inspiration to us all.

You are a thorn in my side and criticize me for anything I say and do yet you are still here and post openly and freely. I don't understand have I treated you unfairly by not banning you?

LOL. I’m sorry if I dare to offer debate on things you say. I’m sorry. I will let you say whatever you want without any comment or rebuttal from me, to avoid the mighty ban hammer for contrary opinion.

I started a thread to have meaningful discussion and got called a POS in the first reply.

It was a troll thread with the insinuation that our beloved seniors aren’t worthy of voting. Disgusting.

Moderator I demand FC be banned

LOL. I’m sorry if I dare to offer debate on things you say. I’m sorry. I will let you say whatever you want without any comment or rebuttal from me, to avoid the mighty ban hammer for contrary opinion.
It's my understanding that it's not your opinion that's a problem but rather that you call people rapists and vial disgusting subhuman scum.

Hope that helps.

Can you prove you’re not one?
Now now, that's not how the water cooler rules work. Can you prove you don't have worms in your brain? You can't. But I got a warning for posting that you do. You dont have to prove that an attack is not true to break the rules here.

So I take it that you only intend to address certain people while letting others go unchecked?

Exactly correct. I have been warned as well dor overly aggressive trolling behavior here . LMAO at that

Seems like one sided moderation. Look who starts the nonsense...fried chicken and ninja. Most of the others at least are friendly in debate.

Warnings get dished out to everyone, you guys just cant see it but it's okay I'm fine with being the villain. If you actually use the report function depending on if the moderator checks the notification box you will get a notification that the offender has been given a warning or banning depending on what.

Now now, that's not how the water cooler rules work. Can you prove you don't have worms in your brain? You can't. But I got a warning for posting that you do. You dont have to prove that an attack is not true to break the rules here.

Reported

Warnings get dished out to everyone, you guys just cant see it but it's okay I'm fine with being the villain. If you actually use the report function depending on if the moderator checks the notification box you will get a notification that the offender has been given a warning or banning depending on what.

I have just been issued a warning. Unlike BT, I am man enough to admit I deserve it. I haven't been perfect about following water cooler rules, but certainly better than most. I will be changing my behaviour as appropriate.

I have just been issued a warning. Unlike BT, I am man enough to admit I deserve it. I haven't been perfect about following water cooler rules, but certainly better than most. I will be changing my behaviour as appropriate.
I think that's really great. I can tell you've been very polite. I don't know why you can make such a positive change but other struggle to be kind to each other.

Maybe instead of taking away their votes all together we could come up with some sort of compromise like older people could still get half or even 60% of a vote.

Generations that will actually be around to deal the the consequences of an election should have more say in that election.

Maybe instead of taking away their votes all together we could come up with some sort of compromise like older people could still get half or even 60% of a vote.

Generations that will actually be around to deal the the consequences of an election should have more say in that election.

Troll on.

High schoolers don't get any say and they're getting murdered at school. Maybe we should just give young people double the vote.

Or maybe we continue to allow them to vote and give them the benefit of the doubt. I'd like to think they have acquired wisdom via past voting and have learned from the mistakes of our elected officials and vote appropriately. It would be wrong to discount their knowledge and history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT