ADVERTISEMENT

So Nebraska doesn’t respect our schedule but here’s the AAC teams that would beat them:

56235835.jpg

Reactions: SADUCFKNIGHT17
I agree with your list. Which is why we poached your coach.

UCF fans talk as if they’ve been great for 30 years...
Hmmm... Only played football for 39 seasons, only FBS for 22 seasons... No claims of greatness for 30 years here.

Yes, we emphasize the last 12 years -- we speak in the present tense -- because we have won several conference championships (with a chance for another) in that recent/present span. Frost knows UCF's ceiling is unlimited.

Husker fans keep rewinding 20 years -- forced to speak in the past tense -- to the time they were relevant, yet keep acting like they are only a coach away from greatness ( even though they have tried unsuccessfully to replace Tom four times).

Frost, being a TO legacy, will indeed be the litmus test to determine if Nebraska has any meaningful long-term future at all. If Frost doesn't work out at Nebraska, Nebraska is finished.

No way they beat Tulsa, or Uconn, maybe ECU, unless they played them early in the year when ECU barely had a pulse.

To illustrate how absolutely terrible they are, Nebraska escaped Arkansas State by a mere 7 at home lol. Then by way of comparison SMU absolutely annihilated Arkansas State so maybe the Nebraska Huskies go 2-10 in the AAC. Meanwhile we defeated 6 teams going bowling by a margin of +20 points.*

And since we all love rumors etc. Cincy wouldn't have played them since they're in the Big 12.

To illustrate how absolutely terrible they are, Nebraska escaped Arkansas State by a mere 7 at home lol. Then by way of comparison SMU absolutely annihilated Arkansas State so maybe the Nebraska Huskies go 2-10 in the AAC. Meanwhile we defeated 6 teams going bowling by a margin of +20 points.*
but muh p5, muh p5. were bigger than jesus in lin-CON.

I agree with your list. Which is why we poached your coach.

UCF fans talk as if they’ve been great for 30 years...

If we had your resources you couldn't compete against us...or Memphis....or Houston...or USF. That's why you formed a cartel to keep everything to yourselves. Even if we were in the P5 I would still acknowledge that the system is unfair.

Reactions: mattropolis
Hmmm... Only played football for 39 seasons, only FBS for 22 seasons... No claims of greatness for 30 years here.

Yes, we emphasize the last 12 years -- we speak in the present tense -- because we have won several conference championships (with a chance for another) in that recent/present span. Frost knows UCF's ceiling is unlimited.

Husker fans keep rewinding 20 years -- forced to speak in the past tense -- to the time they were relevant, yet keep acting like they are only a coach away from greatness ( even though they have tried unsuccessfully to replace Tom four times).

Frost, being a TO legacy, will indeed be the litmus test to determine if Nebraska has any meaningful long-term future at all. If Frost doesn't work out at Nebraska, Nebraska is finished.

Really don’t know where to begin here....

UCF ceiling is unlimited? Hahahahahahahaha!!!! They’ve got a cement solid ceiling now. They’re undefeated and have ZERO shot at the play off. Never going to happen.

“If Frost cant do it Nebraska is finished.”

One, minus the fact that he associates with you morons, there is zero evidence to suggest he’s a loser; two if he can’t do it there’s plenty of money and resources at Nebraska to help the next person that simply isn’t going away.

Reactions: FrostTroll
If we had your resources you couldn't compete against us...or Memphis....or Houston...or USF. That's why you formed a cartel to keep everything to yourselves. Even if we were in the P5 I would still acknowledge that the system is unfair.
I am not trolling, but the reason we have those resources isn't because of some cartel, it's because every seat in our stadium has been sold out for 60+ years. You guys will build it up. If frost leaves, I hope whoever comes in can keep the boat rowing and make schools like you a thorn in the side of the playoff powers that be. I applaud your teams efforts in 2017 and look forward to 2018!

Oh, yes, the StL pipeline. Witness the legacy of Mizzou, Illinois, Northwestern, Kansas, Purdue, Indiana...

I clearly see Top Ten days in Lincoln soon...

Even with Frost Nebby is looking at 6-7 losses next year too.

Their crossover games are guaranteed losses with @Michigan, @OSU, and Michigan State. Not to mention they have to play @Wisconsin, and @Iowa.

They're basically Maryland-lite up here in B1G country.

67th in SOS you ****ing morons. You guys wouldn't be undefeated in the BIG 10. When your toughest game all year is against USF, you can't talk shit. I hope Memphis puts up 56 this weekend and Frost takes a direct flight to Lincoln immediately after the game. Your schedule next year looks to be another cupcake. Could go 12-0 and be ranked 15th again. Blame your AD for making GT and Pitt your toughest out of conference games for 4 years. Lol

Top tier recruits don't want to come to Nebraska anymore. Even if Frost gets the job he will have to go all over the country to try and get players that are in our backyard. He will get a few good ones here and there but not enough to win the Big 10 or should I say Big 14 since you guys can't count.

Top tier recruits don't want to come to Nebraska anymore. Even if Frost gets the job he will have to go all over the country to try and get players that are in our backyard. He will get a few good ones here and there but not enough to win the Big 10 or should I say Big 14 since you guys can't count.
You guys don't get it. Nebraska is easy to recruit to. Even Grandpa Riley was pulling in studs with ease until the wheels fell off.

Our problem is coaching and that's it.

And don't come in with the kids commiting to NU get a bump in ratings. That's not at all the case with Nebraska. Oftentimes kids get dropped a star or out of the top 100 list after they pledge to us.

Please list all the top tier recruits that UCF has landed. I’m guessing you can count all the four stars from the last five years on two hands.

67th in SOS you ****ing morons. You guys wouldn't be undefeated in the BIG 10. When your toughest game all year is against USF, you can't talk shit. I hope Memphis puts up 56 this weekend and Frost takes a direct flight to Lincoln immediately after the game. Your schedule next year looks to be another cupcake. Could go 12-0 and be ranked 15th again. Blame your AD for making GT and Pitt your toughest out of conference games for 4 years. Lol

You are 4-8 and a complete disaster who escaped Arky State, lmfao.*

So Nebraska's "problem is coaching and that's it". Four coaches since Tom, two selected by Tom, all four fired.

If coaching is the problem, it appears Nebraska requires a very rare coach to succeed.

Oh, yes, the StL pipeline. Witness the legacy of Mizzou, Illinois, Northwestern, Kansas, Purdue, Indiana...

I clearly see Top Ten days in Lincoln soon...
Nebraska has always recruited nationally.

Suh - Oregon
Ameer Abdullah - Alabama
Lavonte David - Florida
Tommy Frazier - Florida
Grant Wistrom - Missouri
Peter Brothers - New Jersey
Rex Burkhead - Texas
Prince Amukamara - Arizona
Bob Brown - Ohio
Adam Carriker - Washington
Lawrence Phillips - California
Irving Fryar - New Jersey
Greg Austin - Texas

They come from all over.

1. UCF by 50-60 L
2. USF by 50 L
3. Memphis by 50 L
4. Navy by 35-40 L
5. Houston by 20 L
6. SMU by 14 L
7. Temple 10 L
8. Tulane by 7 L
[roll]*

4-8 in Conference

As a nebraska fan, I do not hear anyone questioning your schedule. I have no doubt you would beat Nebraska this year!

So Nebraska's "problem is coaching and that's it". Four coaches since Tom, two selected by Tom, all four fired.

If coaching is the problem, it appears Nebraska requires a very rare coach to succeed.
Where did those coaches end up after Nebraska?

Solich is at Ohio, a place with low expectations and a program that could never play for a Natty no matter how good they are, just like UCF.

Callahan hasn’t been a head coach since. Good position coach in the NFL.

Pelini is at FCS Youngstown State. (a place that has a million times better chance at winning a Natty than UCF). It would be very surprising if another big boy school ever takes a chance on that nut case.

Riley won’t get another meaningful P5 job. Or a meaningless one for that matter.

Looks like coaching to me. Especially when we constantly finish in the top 25 recruiting rankings.

You guys don't get it. Nebraska is easy to recruit to. Even Grandpa Riley was pulling in studs with ease until the wheels fell off.

Our problem is coaching and that's it.

And don't come in with the kids commiting to NU get a bump in ratings. That's not at all the case with Nebraska. Oftentimes kids get dropped a star or out of the top 100 list after they pledge to us.

Nebraska hasn't cracked the top 20 in recruiting rankings since 2011. But yeah, Nebraska has been pulling in studs all right.

Your studs are Penn State's, Ohio State's, Michigan's, and Texas' scraps.

Nebraska hasn't cracked the top 20 in recruiting rankings since 2011. But yeah, Nebraska has been pulling in studs all right.

We were #20 last year with a smaller class and #17 in 2013. Good research.

We were on the way to a stellar class this year until Riley started losing.

Guess you were wrong....

UCF has a ceiling? Explain how? You are stuck in the AAC, zero chance for a National Title, no chance to be ranked in the top 10 probably. You are competing with FL, FL St, and Miami for recruiting.
Now lets say you are at some point able to join the a power 5 or the AAC becomes a 6th. That is no where in the near future. You are look at a very min of 5-10 years for that to happen. Then another 5-10 to play catch up with everyone else. Realistically you are 10-20 years out. Do you really think Frost wants to wait around for that to happen, IF it happens.

#17 in 2013. 20 last year. Guessyouwerewrong

Over the last 10 years:
Neb recruiting avg 27th
UCF recruiting avg 66th ( why do you all think it is easier for you to recruit than Neb)
Hell even Uconn averaged in the 70s and 80s over that time

Last edited:
@BG_Knightmare this one too.

Reactions: Mikesi
Over the last 10 years:
Neb recruiting avg 27th
UCF recruiting avg 66th ( why do you all think it is easier for you to recruit than Neb)
Hell even Uconn averaged in the 70s and 80s over that time
This is substance

This is flaming

Guess who just got BANNED!

Thanks @ucfversusbcs [cheers]

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT