ADVERTISEMENT

So who is willing to accept

I'm personally willing to accept, but if Biden wins I don't think the GOP should. you will have done nothing but taught the left that if they scream, piss, moan and riot for 4 years they can get what they want with no consequence.

For that reason, I think it might be a lil funny if Biden does win. They need a hefty dose of their own medicine

I want to see what happens over 180 million people may vote. New voters will decide the race. We will see if Trump captured the new vote. Will we shift More right or straighten out to center. Either way lots of work for both parties.

I want to see what happens over 180 million people may vote. New voters will decide the race. We will see if Trump captured the new vote. Will we shift More right or straighten out to center. Either way lots of work for both parties.
180 is a bit high. 150-160 will probably be the number. More voters usually favors the Dem.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
I doubt it is decided on the 3rd. Likely will take 3 to 5 days. But yes I will accept Biden will be Prez for a few weeks to months and Harris will be prez after that.

I doubt it is decided on the 3rd. Likely will take 3 to 5 days. But yes I will accept Biden will be Prez for a few weeks to months and Harris will be prez after that.
Your attack on Harris is predictable. It's like you take the best attacks on Obama and Hillary and combined them towards her.

Last edited:
I'm 100% accepting the results once all the votes are counted. Anyone who doesn't is a pussy bitch and you can quote this if I start acting like a pussy bitch myself.
Nice caveat. "Once all the votes are counted" gives you a pretty convenient out.

"Counting all the votes? Pssssh. Nice loophole libtard"

Hilarious
We both know that you're going to cry about ballots that get tossed out because they weren't filled out or submitted correctly. Naturally, they will all have been Biden votes in your mind so it'll be justified when you refuse to accept the election results

Businesses in NYC and DC are boarding up their stores in preparation for tomorrow night. I wonder if Trump has a plan to put down any riots and looting that may occur.

This is probably going to be a very interesting week.

Businesses in NYC and DC are boarding up their stores in preparation for tomorrow night. I wonder if Trump has a plan to put down any riots and looting that may occur.

Part of me asks why would either of them have a plan to put down riots? Riots are local police issues unless the governors want to pre-stage the National Guard.

The other part of me says that hopefully either will have a message of reconciliation upon a win and concession, if such a thing happens tomorrow. It will be ignored if Trump wins but I think he should put it out there.

Part of me asks why would either of them have a plan to put down riots? Riots are local police issues unless the governors want to pre-stage the National Guard.

The other part of me says that hopefully either will have a message of reconciliation upon a win and concession, if such a thing happens tomorrow. It will be ignored if Trump wins but I think he should put it out there.
If Biden wins and there are riots, Trump should immediately come out and say that whatever Biden says to do about them is how he will proceed.

We both know that you're going to cry about ballots that get tossed out because they weren't filled out or submitted correctly. Naturally, they will all have been Biden votes in your mind so it'll be justified when you refuse to accept the election results
I don't care if stuff isn't filled out right. Those should not count.

I do care if the ballot has instructions on it that say it needs to be post marked by election day and they don't follow the instructions on the ballot.

Or if mail-in shit is late because they removed the sorting machines. But even then I think it's part of your duty as an american to know that Republicans are scumbags and know they will do anything to not count your vote.

I'm mostly talking about when Trump tries to claim victory in swing states before all the ballots are counted. He will do this with 100% certainty if a race is close.

I'm also concerned with an attempt to throw out 200k drive up voting ballots in Texas.

So I don't really care if someone has an error on their ballot that invalidates it. I'm more concerned with general widespread voter suppression tactics.

I think he'll encourage the riots this time.

If after the votes are counted, If it comes down to a few thousand votes in a single state, I don't blame either campaign for going all out. It's going to be a hot mess, but neither candidate will have a clear mandate and it's a legal fight for every vote. Fine.

On the other hand, if one campaign is trying to stop legitimate votes from being counted, that's a whole different story. 538 has modeled that if Biden wins PA by 5%, Trump would be up pretty big with the early returns. Unlike Florida, they can't even start processing VBM ballots until the polls close. So the e-day in person vote returns will come quick, the VBM returns will take days.

So if at midnight Trump has won GA, NC, FL, and AZ - then the entire election may well hinge on PA. If his campaign attempts to declare victory and use legal processes to try and delay or stop the counting of those legitimate VBM ballots, that's bonkers.

Biden is probably going to be president and he’s not going to be a good one based on his proposed policies. The people will hate him, but he doesn’t Tweet crazy stuff. Since that’s all that matters we should all accept it. Can’t wait for Covid to end since we will all be wearing masks in lockdown [roll]

If after the votes are counted, If it comes down to a few thousand votes in a single state, I don't blame either campaign for going all out. It's going to be a hot mess, but neither candidate will have a clear mandate and it's a legal fight for every vote. Fine.

On the other hand, if one campaign is trying to stop legitimate votes from being counted, that's a whole different story. 538 has modeled that if Biden wins PA by 5%, Trump would be up pretty big with the early returns. Unlike Florida, they can't even start processing VBM ballots until the polls close. So the e-day in person vote returns will come quick, the VBM returns will take days.

So if at midnight Trump has won GA, NC, FL, and AZ - then the entire election may well hinge on PA. If his campaign attempts to declare victory and use legal processes to try and delay or stop the counting of those legitimate VBM ballots, that's bonkers.
I was just listening to an internal democrat pollster and by their numbers Pennsylvania doesn't even matter, but they will be a swing state along with NC, VA, and CO. Their numbers have Trump at 300 without Pennsylvania. I'm skeptical, but it sounds like they are expecting a blowout one way or another, not a close election. When the show is over and they put it up on the internet I'll share it.

I was just listening to an internal democrat pollster and by their numbers Pennsylvania doesn't even matter, but they will be a swing state along with NC, VA, and CO. Their numbers have Trump at 300 without Pennsylvania. I'm skeptical, but it sounds like they are expecting a blowout one way or another, not a close election. When the show is over and they put it up on the internet I'll share it.

What pollster was that?

Dave Wasserman of the Cook Political Report has been saying that internal (both R & D) district level polling is showing Trump underperforming his 2016 numbers by 8-12% in key Districts. This is the same dude that warned everyone in early Nov 2016 that there was significant movement to Trump in working class white areas of the mid-west right before election day.

Trump has a path - but it's narrower than 2016. If Trump benefits from the same polling errors as he did in 2016, Biden still ends up with 335 electoral votes.

That said, the polling *only* needs to be off by ~5% for Trump to win in a handful of key states. If the popular vote margin is 3% for Biden it's pretty much an EC toss up.

But the realistic range is a really tight race that Trump pulls out despite losing the popular vote (like 2016) up to a 10% Biden win that nets him 400 electoral votes.

538's forecast - 90% Biden / 10% Trump seems pretty reasonable to me.

What pollster was that?

Dave Wasserman of the Cook Political Report has been saying that internal (both R & D) district level polling is showing Trump underperforming his 2016 numbers by 8-12% in key Districts. This is the same dude that warned everyone in early Nov 2016 that there was significant movement to Trump in working class white areas of the mid-west right before election day.

Trump has a path - but it's narrower than 2016. If Trump benefits from the same polling errors as he did in 2016, Biden still ends up with 335 electoral votes.

That said, the polling *only* needs to be off by ~5% for Trump to win in a handful of key states. If the popular vote margin is 3% for Biden it's pretty much an EC toss up.

But the realistic range is a really tight race that Trump pulls out despite losing the popular vote (like 2016) up to a 10% Biden win that nets him 400 electoral votes.

538's forecast - 90% Biden / 10% Trump seems pretty reasonable to me.

538 is digging their own grave with that prediction. This cycle is closing the same way it did in 2016, with Trump having momentum. This was never a 10 point race, it was a margin of error race. The idea of a repudiation on the level of Hoover is fantasy land talk.

Burning down 7-11s?
Moving to Canada?
Crying?
Crying some more?
4 more years of FRUMPS's lies, mismanaged pandemics, FRUMP being Putin's bitch, the environment wrecked even more. More division and hatred. FRUMP burning money with his outings, family outings, golfing. Did I mention unintelligible statements. Middle class declining in wealth and more of the 2% rising above. Healthcare a mess with insurance companies robbing people. And social security taking a huge hit. Oh...and more STAGGERING DEBT.

Your attack on Harris is predictable. It's like you take the best attacks on Obama and Hillary and combined them towards her.

Not an attack just a believed fact. Biden has dementia and will not be Prez for very long. Harris will have the job in 12mos or less.

538 is digging their own grave with that prediction. This cycle is closing the same way it did in 2016, with Trump having momentum. This was never a 10 point race, it was a margin of error race. The idea of a repudiation on the level of Hoover is fantasy land talk.

Based on what? Trump had clear and obvious closing momentum in 2016, and there were FAR more undecideds late in the cycle, which he won overwhelmingly.

538 Vote Share: Final Prediction / Actual
Trump 44.9% / 46.1% -- Dif = +1.2%
Clinton 48.5% / 48.2% -- Dif = -0.3%

So they were off by a total of 1.5% on the margin. There's a lot more uncertainty in the state-by-state forecast, which is why Trump has a 10% chance at an EC win.

53.3% to 45.4% is where their vote share model sits as of today at 538. To get this thing to a coin flip, it probably needs to be a 3% Biden edge. So 538's model needs to be off by ~5% or over 3x worse than last time.

Lots of interesting data from 2016. Trump overwhelmingly won the late breaking undecided vote, but the polling accurately set floors for both candidates. There's far fewer undecideds this cycle, Biden has far higher favorability ratings, and he's sitting at 50% or higher in a bunch of states. He can win even if the 2016 errors repeat themselves. Trump (seemingly) has to not just win the undecideds by huge margins, but peel away Biden supporters at the last minute as well.

Biden's in a far better position than Clinton was, but there's still a window for Trump to thread the needle.

0xptfthvstw51.jpg

• Haha
Based on what? Trump had clear and obvious closing momentum in 2016, and there were FAR more undecideds late in the cycle, which he won overwhelmingly.

538 Vote Share: Final Prediction / Actual
Trump 44.9% / 46.1% -- Dif = +1.2%
Clinton 48.5% / 48.2% -- Dif = -0.3%

So they were off by a total of 1.5% on the margin. There's a lot more uncertainty in the state-by-state forecast, which is why Trump has a 10% chance at an EC win.

53.3% to 45.4% is where their vote share model sits as of today at 538. To get this thing to a coin flip, it probably needs to be a 3% Biden edge. So 538's model needs to be off by ~5% or over 3x worse than last time.

Lots of interesting data from 2016. Trump overwhelmingly won the late breaking undecided vote, but the polling accurately set floors for both candidates. There's far fewer undecideds this cycle, Biden has far higher favorability ratings, and he's sitting at 50% or higher in a bunch of states. He can win even if the 2016 errors repeat themselves. Trump (seemingly) has to not just win the undecideds by huge margins, but peel away Biden supporters at the last minute as well.

Biden's in a far better position than Clinton was, but there's still a window for Trump to thread the needle.
Trump has had an objectivly bad presidency
Biden is much more liked than Hillary
Voter turnout is much higher than 2016
State polling has been adjusted to include education
State polling is much more in favor of Biden than it was of Hillary
Trumps attack on Hillary doesn't work on Biden

For those reasons, Trump is going to lose tomorrow and lose very badly.

I don't pretend to know what's going to happen. I read the data that @Boosted87 posts and it obviously paints a picture different than what @Crazyhole and some others believe. So either we're STILL somehow missing this hidden Trump vote or the right leaning media/pollsters that are painting a completely different picture are full of shit.

To me this is the interesting story and both scare me:

1. This preference falsification era is in full swing and we've entered a dangerous time. See the Timur Kuran pod I've posted a few times.

2. The team always screaming fake news seems to also have fake news and now what?

Reactions: sk8knight
Where do you guys get this stuff? Last night I heard someone say that she was going to be president for 10 years.
I did not say she would be President for even 8 years, just that Biden will not finish his term. He is not the Joe Biden of even 2 years ago. He has early dementia. I watched 3 grandparents and 1 parent go thru it. If you have been around it, is very clear to see. I am in no way knocking Harris, though I disagree with her on almost everything. She has the mental ability to be President. Do I think she will be a good one? NO. Pelosi checking into the 25 amendment has nothing to do with Trump, it has everything to do with Joe.

2. The team always screaming fake news seems to also have fake news and now what?

Projection. It's crazy how hypocritical today's GOP has become. Both sides have been bad historically, but as a former lifelong Republican Trump's GOP has cranked it up to beyond ridiculous.

And it doesn't matter to these people. They read their own whacked out far right news, listen to their alt right talking heads, and subscribe to their right-wing social media feeds, utterly ignorant to what is actually happening.

Anything and everything they don't like is automatically dismissed as "fake news", never bothering to do the faintest of fact checking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT