ADVERTISEMENT

So you Trump supporters have finally given up right?

A new analysis from a nonpartisan group finds that Donald Trump's latest tax proposals would increase the federal debt by $5.3 trillion over the next decade, compared with $200 billion if Hillary Clinton's ideas were enacted. The Trump campaign disputed the findings.

The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget looked at Trump's newly revised tax plan as well as other proposals. However, it says its analysis can't be certain of the actual size of Trump's tax plan because his campaign won't spell out how it will treat certain businesses' tax liabilities. The committee took a "mid-range guess" between two estimates provided by the nonpartisan Tax Foundation.

Increasing the federal debt is bad now?

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Yeah, and I ain't seen no tv show with Kevin James or no lame ass Mr. Bean.

Trump could be a less funny version of Pierce Hawthorne, though, with the Clintons as a old ass version of Annie and Jeff ( you are familiar with Community, right? ).
Trump is a less funny version of Pierce Hawthorne......yep, that is probably the best analogy I've heard. Better than my description of Hillary being Tracy Flick from the movie "Election".

Reactions: rulethirty
Yeah, and I ain't seen no tv show with Kevin James or no lame ass Mr. Bean.

Trump could be a less funny version of Pierce Hawthorne, though, with the Clintons as a old ass version of Annie and Jeff ( you are familiar with Community, right? ).
See, you assume I've watched Community just because I'm white. Stop profiling.

You never seen King of Queens? Leah Remini was in her prime on that show. I'm truly disappoint. And you do know Mr. Bean's comedy style. It fits Donnie to the T.

I'm thinking Donnie & Melania are more like the very unfunny and even more train wreck version of Jay & Gloria Pritchett (you are familiar with Modern Family, right?).

Reactions: USFSucks
Trump today suggested that police should have the power to disarm any law abiding citizen regardless of what they've done. Like literally walk up to them and take their firearm.

F*ck this fascist liberal.

Trump today suggested that police should have the power to disarm any law abiding citizen regardless of what they've done. Like literally walk up to them and take their firearm.

F*ck this fascist liberal.
Funny, I heard he said stop and frisk should be reinstated in cities like Chicago. Go figure.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
14344880_747307038740527_8223341114980830217_n.png

Of all the people on this board, you should be the last person to bust on someone for misspellings.

No brahmen its you that is the last to bust another. I could care less what I spell or don't in the message board conversationse. I can spell so good i just choose not to whats the point and why do i care its you who comes on here race baiting and you that has had clearly hsd the problem but refuse to state it than you are the problem. I tudor kids in my spare time what you do to help the situation of the problem with this? Nothing, i thought so. All sizzle and no stake.

No brahmen its you that is the last to bust another. I could care less what I spell or don't in the message board conversationse. I can spell so good i just choose not to whats the point and why do i care its you who comes on here race baiting and you that has had clearly hsd the problem but refuse to state it than you are the problem. I tudor kids in my spare time what you do to help the situation of the problem with this? Nothing, i thought so. All sizzle and no stake.
REPORTED!

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
So someone I've never met thinks this of me, if that is the case, how will I go on? Maybe I should drink like you.

lol

It's clear that your frequent mentions of your yachts, vacations, and/or super successful business ventures have done nothing to endear people to you. Nor your mentions of how many "black people" you employ to work your yacht.

Now you're just getting desperate and frankly, pathetic.

lol

It's clear that your frequent mentions of your yachts, vacations, and/or super successful business ventures have done nothing to endear people to you. Nor your mentions of how many "black people" you employ to work your yacht.

What is sad about you is it is you that always brings up the boats and such. How I know you're lying is I have not gone on a real vacation in years. You have some serious anger issues. As for endearing, I lost count of the IM's I was getting last Saturday night during your meltdown. Your fans are numerous.

What is sad about you is it is you that always brings up the boats and such. How I know you're lying is I have not gone on a real vacation in years. You have some serious anger issues. As for endearing, I lost count of the IM's I was getting last Saturday night during your meltdown. Your fans are numerous.

LOL

You're such a man of the people. Not a vacation in years!

There are no "fans" here; we just generally detect when there's a douchebag prick amongst us who doesn't blend in. That's you. You never have anything remotely interesting, funny, or remotely witty to say. Just 10 pounds of pure douche, every day.

LOL

You're such a man of the people. Not a vacation in years!

There are no "fans" here; we just generally detect when there's a douchebag prick amongst us who doesn't blend in. That's you. You never have anything remotely interesting, funny, or remotely witty to say. Just 10 pounds of pure douche, every day.
Blend in? It's a freaking message board not a fraternity. Maybe you miss your days in the frat house, not sure. I had some pretty good things to say last Saturday night, most everyone over there enjoyed it, but you. Seriously, do you need friends so badly that you come to this message board?

Reactions: Knight_Light
lol

Fake, we all know black people don't work in yachts because they don't know how to swim*

Reactions: jetsaholic
Oh, I know. I'm keeping an eye out though.

Thanks for the info once again, brofessor. You da real MVP, cuz.

Hey @jetsaholic,

I'm hearing your shopping trips to Publix might be about an hour shorter starting today......

Publix announced today that they opened a store at Cosner's Corner in Fredericksbug, Virgina.

[winking]

HAHA REMEMBER WHEN ALL YOU PHILISTINE DILDOS THOT DRUMPF WAS GONNA BE PRESIDENT?!?!

Hilarious reading back, "muh pollin data" "muh Jeb or Kasich"

Last edited:
Let's just recap:

Romney, the very last R nominee, is on the verge of endorsing Gary Johnson.
GWB and GHWB boycotted the Republican convention.
McCain, the 2008 nominee, hates Trump's guts.
Meg Whitman, a massive R donor, just jumped ship off the Trump Train.
Paul Ryan speaks out against Trumpism every chance he gets.
Ted Cruz won't endorse him.
Republicans are running for relection on platforms that purposely avoid Trump
In last polling, 26% of REPUBLICANS state they won't vote for Trump.

You can cry ESTABLISHMENT! all you want; in reality, it's just proof that Trump is an asshole that used idiots to hijack the party which will result in a Hillary win.
I like this 85. Lol

I like this 85. Lol

I liked the 85 that literally called Trump mentally ill. But now he has turned into a giant floppy blubbering vagina and has threatened to call the secret service if anyone else calls Trump mentally ill.

Dudes been taking crazy pills these last two years.

ADVERTISEMENT