ADVERTISEMENT

So you Trump supporters have finally given up right?

Clinton has turned into Chemmie. She's not going to last long calling Republicans RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST. She's only unifying the GOP behind Trump. We're all sick of hearing the dumfuk liberals say that stupid shit and it's going to backfire on the dumb senile c unt.

Clinton has turned into Chemmie. She's not going to last long calling Republicans RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST. She's only unifying the GOP behind Trump. We're all sick of hearing the dumfuk liberals say that stupid shit and it's going to backfire on the dumb senile c unt.

But she ain't no way tiard.

Hillary is gonna win. Trump pisses off too many middle and undecided people to garner their votes. Ugh.

xwheres-Hillary-01-800x416.jpg.pagespeed.ic.V92GNYYE8j.jpg

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Lefties already declared McCain too old to run back in 2008; imagine if he was coughing, falling down, and having apparent nervous breakdowns in the middle of interviews too?

It's tough remembering all the lies.

Edit: I remember seeing some numbers on TV indicating that immediately after she has a press conference her poll numbers drop like a rock.

Exactly, Hillary does best when no one see's nor hears her. If she would drop out of sight until Nov 12 she would win in a landslide.

you can only be "Not Hillary or Donald" for so long before you have to know things too...

What would you do if you were elected about Aleppo?” MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” panelist Mike Barnicle asked the former New Mexico governor during an in-studio interview Thursday morning.

“And what is Aleppo?” Johnson responded.

you can only be "Not Hillary or Donald" for so long before you have to know things too...

What would you do if you were elected about Aleppo?” MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” panelist Mike Barnicle asked the former New Mexico governor during an in-studio interview Thursday morning.

How many people would know how to answer that question before this blew up?

The right wing conspiracy made her slut shame rape victims, call gold star families liars, delete 30,000 emails, smash phones with hammers, "lose" 11 laptops, lie under oath, sell access to the US government, etc, etc etc. It's not her fault those big meanie Republicans turned her into the most corrupt person outside of Russia to run for President.

I laugh at people who talk about trump lying or flip flopping yet they fail to mention Hillary being a pathological liar who was in favor of the iraq war as well . Just one example . The real dumbasses in this country are the ones supporting Hillary while calling anyone else a liar or crook
They are both pond scummy POS.

Reactions: USFSucks

He didn't recognize the word, as soon as the clarified the statement he answered just fine. I will be honest and say I had to look it up to know what it was as well. It was clear he knew about Syria, and what is happening there.
that being said, he has no chance of winning the office.

So you guys who want to vote for Trump so the Supreme Court UPHOLDS THE CONSTITUTION DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!! must be really livid about this whole Anti-American national stop and frisk proposal.

I really hope Drump wins. Doesn't matter that he sucks, Hilary sucks too, but Drump will be entertaining. If we're going to be stuck with a shitass fukcing human being as our Commander In Chief, we might as well be stuck with the funny one. It'll be like Leslie Nielsen in Hot Shots.

Reactions: UCFRogerz
I really hope Drump wins. Doesn't matter that he sucks, Hilary sucks too, but Drump will be entertaining. If we're going to be stuck with a shitass fukcing human being as our Commander In Chief, we might as well be stuck with the funny one. It'll be like Leslie Nielsen in Hot Shots.

I agree with your reasoning, but you need to rethink that choice.

If you want entertainment, you want HilRod. Not for her, but for Bill as First Gentleman!

Trump is cringe comedy funny, like a real life reddit poster. Bill is a real life Kramer......no real job, but falling into money and funny situations all the time.

As much as I loathe HilRod ( I'm pretty sure she will be just as boring as Obama and Bush 41 unless the Japanese PM shows up ), I love me some Bill more. Unless Trump marries George W. in the next few months, the choice is obvious.

I agree with your reasoning, but you need to rethink that choice.

If you want entertainment, you want HilRod. Not for her, but for Bill as First Gentleman!

Trump is cringe comedy funny, like a real life reddit poster. Bill is a real life Kramer......no real job, but falling into money and funny situations all the time.

As much as I loathe HilRod ( I'm pretty sure she will be just as boring as Obama and Bush 41 unless the Japanese PM shows up ), I love me some Bill more. Unless Trump marries George W. in the next few months, the choice is obvious.
See, I was never a Seinfeld fan, so I can't relate. Plus Willie might not even make it all 4 years. I think both him and his husband are going to die in a year or two. AIDS is some strong shit.

Drump will be more like Kevin James, IMO. Think fat guy physical humor that seems a bit inappropriate at times. But then, all of a sudden, he gets kicked by a horse and you laugh your ass off. Like, if Mr. Bean could talk, he'd be Drump. That's money right there. The entire term will be a reality show.

See, I was never a Seinfeld fan, so I can't relate. Plus Willie might not even make it all 4 years. I think both him and his husband are going to die in a year or two. AIDS is some strong shit.

Drump will be more like Kevin James, IMO. Think fat guy physical humor that seems a bit inappropriate at times. But then, all of a sudden, he gets kicked by a horse and you laugh your ass off. Like, if Mr. Bean could talk, he'd be Drump. That's money right there. The entire term will be a reality show.

Yeah, and I ain't seen no tv show with Kevin James or no lame ass Mr. Bean.

Trump could be a less funny version of Pierce Hawthorne, though, with the Clintons as a old ass version of Annie and Jeff ( you are familiar with Community, right? ).

A new analysis from a nonpartisan group finds that Donald Trump's latest tax proposals would increase the federal debt by $5.3 trillion over the next decade, compared with $200 billion if Hillary Clinton's ideas were enacted. The Trump campaign disputed the findings.

The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget looked at Trump's newly revised tax plan as well as other proposals. However, it says its analysis can't be certain of the actual size of Trump's tax plan because his campaign won't spell out how it will treat certain businesses' tax liabilities. The committee took a "mid-range guess" between two estimates provided by the nonpartisan Tax Foundation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT