ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like Kamala Harris will be president

Kamala Harris is so smart that she literally fabricated a smear story and stated it in public during the Kavanaugh hearings, and then ran away when asked to produce even a shred of proof supporting her invented lie.

Kamala Harris is so smart that she literally fabricated a smear story and stated it in public during the Kavanaugh hearings, and then ran away when asked to produce even a shred of proof supporting her invented lie.
Why are you living in the past, 85?

Be careful what you wish for. Kamala would rip Mikey a new one. :)

I don't even remotely agree with this since Harris isn't nearly as competent as you guys think, but here's a newsflash: no one cares about VP debates. Why we even have VP debates I don't know since the policy is entirely set by the President.

...here's a newsflash: no one cares about VP debates.
I would go further and say no one cares about the POTUS debates either. In my lifetime I can only think of three memorable lines to have ever come from any televised debate -- and one was a primary debate line and another a Veep debate line.

Reagan - Mondale: Ronald Reagan: "I am not, for political purposes, going to exploit my opponent's youth and inexperience."

Benson - Quayle: Lloyd Benson: "I knew Jack Kennedy. Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy."

Reagan at GOP Primary Debate 1980: Ronald Reagan: "I am paying for this microphone."

I would go further and say no one cares about the POTUS debates either. In my lifetime I can only think of three memorable lines to have ever come from any televised debate -- and one was a primary debate line and another a Veep debate line.

Reagan - Mondale: Ronald Reagan: "I am not, for political purposes, going to exploit my opponent's youth and inexperience."

Benson - Quayle: Lloyd Benson: "I knew Jack Kennedy. Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy."

Reagan at GOP Primary Debate 1980: Ronald Reagan: "I am paying for this microphone."

Obama to Romney: The 80's called and wants its foreign policy back.

I dont know why you think nobody cares about the debates. Romney pulled ahead of Obama because of the first debate and Obama took it back based on the 3rd debate.

I dont know why you think nobody cares about the debates. Romney pulled ahead of Obama because of the first debate and Obama took it back based on the 3rd debate.
Joe also changed the momentum when he destroyed Ryan in the VP debate, so they can matter.

That was the precursor to Trumps style of debate and I have no idea why its effective, but it is.

For the same reason Jose Baez wins his cases even though his clients are guilty AF: the spaghetti defense. You just throw a bunch of shit against the wall and see whatever sticks.

Reactions: Crazyhole
If you want hilarious nonsense from cable news we can do far better:

I heard this earlier today and couldn't believe it. They literally said for months that Trump was peed on by a Russian hooker and it was on video and knew it was a lie the entire time. The right brings up the idea that a 78 year old might be experiencing the signs of pre-dementia and that is out of bounds? What. The. Hell.

Biden hasn’t picked a VP candidate yet, because....,

*Wait.... what were we talking about again?

Reactions: AAC6800
But nobody is voting for the VP. At this point people are either voting for Trump, or against Trump. THe Dem VP isnt going to change that. You are over thinking it.

Given that Biden is suffering from onset dementia I would say this may be the year a VP pick matters most.

They’ll be required to make most of the calls on policy, and manipulate Biden’s puppet strings from the ceiling every once and a while for the cameras to make it appear as if he’s alive.

I am sure Bidens handler's vetted the choice. They are not going to put anyone in who they can not control.

Guess I have another mea-culpa to give. Damn, been a rough year for predictions.

In all honesty, I hardly ever watch the debates because they are mostly an audio parade of tired, nauseating, empty talking points.

However, if there are debates this year, they'll be must see TV. You have one guy spewing bat shit crazy stuff on a daily basis, and the other thinks he's Batman; you figure which one is which.

This choice helps Donald. Bye bye Shucky!
I agree in the fact that the far left of the party somehow thinks she is too moderate. I honestly have no idea why they think that, but there are quite a few people that are very disappointed in this pick.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT