ADVERTISEMENT

SpongeBob SquarePants

So we took an asexual talking sponge and decided he must be gay because Pride. Ok.

Reactions: UCFWayne
So we took an asexual talking sponge and decided he must be gay because Pride. Ok.

I'm trying to figure out how an animated sponge with no genitalia can have any defined sexuality at all. Are there scenes that weren't broadcast that show SpongeBob and Patrick bumping uglies? Wouldn't that be a form of beastiality?

If SpongeBob is gay, then they should show what that means. The name "Bob" indicates that he's a he, which means he's got a penis. Obviously Patrick is a guy, because that's Bob's lover so let's see the two of them together in a way that demonstrates what being gay means.

I dont what to turn Ninja on too much, but let's see some animated gay sex if thats what Nickelodeon is suggesting happens behind the scenes.

If SpongeBob is gay, then they should show what that means. The name "Bob" indicates that he's a he, which means he's got a penis. Obviously Patrick is a guy, because that's Bob's lover so let's see the two of them together in a way that demonstrates what being gay means.

I dont what to turn Ninja on too much, but let's see some animated gay sex if thats what Nickelodeon is suggesting happens behind the scenes.

I wonder which one of the Sponges holes will get filled first

so why do these people insist on sexualizing a kids show?
003d17d86ea607fb84e19ad939ec934b.jpg

It all started with Roger Rabbit. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT