ADVERTISEMENT

Spring 2024 Transfer Portal Thread

Yes. I am sure. That’s why every team was running through huge gaps in that DL. UCF was almost dead last against run in all of FBS and #70 in sacks but the DTs are good according to you. Good? Good at what exactly? Lol.
DTs are good. LBs weren’t. Fortunately that was addressed and guys haven’t wanted to leave after being on campus for a few days.

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
DTs are good. LBs weren’t. Fortunately that was addressed and guys haven’t wanted to leave after being on campus for a few days.
The holes in the DL and the inability of the DL to rush the QB are not the responsibility of the LBs. Then again…you are a UCF fan, your knowledge of football is little to nothing.

He was enrolled in Miami, taking financial aid and participating in Summer workouts. Missouri contacted and offered more money.

Once a player is enrolled he’s no longer in the portal and the portal will not reopen until December. Missouri cannot offer him financial aid or a scholarship.

It’s up in the air.
Looks like if you can make it difficult for him to leave, then he just might stay.

Sounds like a great situation.

The holes in the DL and the inability of the DL to rush the QB are not the responsibility of the LBs. Then again…you are a UCF fan, your knowledge of football is little to nothing.
Yeah DTs are measured by sacks [laughing]

We had LBs and Safeties that couldn’t fill holes. Again, thankfully we addressed that and kids didn’t leave after being on campus for a couple days.

Looks like if you can make it difficult for him to leave, then he just might stay.

Sounds like a great situation.
You are the same guy that was expecting UCF to “flip” Boggs. Guess where he’s going? It’s not UCF.

College football is a BUSINESS. Players are not getting duped by some old has been into being a “hometown hero” aka sucker. Comical.

He was enrolled in Miami, taking financial aid and participating in Summer workouts. Missouri contacted and offered more money.

Once a player is enrolled he’s no longer in the portal and the portal will not reopen until December. Missouri cannot offer him financial aid or a scholarship.

It’s up in the air.
He is trash. The u would be better off without him.
He’d be a 3rd string DT here and he’ll be a big loss for Miami
He wouldn't be a take at UCF.

Reactions: hootyhoogoknights1
A single season where UCF went 3-7 vs P5. The last ten years UCF has a LOSING record vs P5 and a LOSING record vs the ACC.

Gus Malzone is 3-7 in bowls and has NEVER won a NY6 bowl. He’s 1-2 in bowls at UCF with a win against a UF team that had fired the entire coaching staff (a couple of coaches stayed on to coach the bowl).

Keep flexing on G5 wins.
Only a 🤡 would give UCF a hard time about bowl games, when your own team has only won ONE bowl game in over a decade!🤣

UCF has WON twice as many NY6/BCS bowl games in the last 11 years as Miami has even PLAYED in. :cool:

In the last four years, Miami has lost to Rutgers, Georgia Tech, Duke, Florida State (when Florida State wasn't even bowl eligible!), and ...wait for it... Middle Tennessee. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only a 🤡 would give UCF a hard time about bowl games, when your own team has only won ONE bowl game in over a decade!🤣

UCF has WON twice as many NY6/BCS bowl games in the last 11 years as Miami has even PLAYED in. :cool:

In the last four years, Miami has lost to Rutgers, Georgia Tech, Duke, Florida State (when Florida State wasn't even bowl eligible!), and ...wait for it... Middle Tennessee. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
UCF lost to 0-10 Navy and then to 3-7 Navy, lost to Tulsa, blew a 35-7 lead to Baylor, got ran for 400 yards by Kansas, got shut down in the 2nd half and lost the bowl game to GT, got dominated by Duke in a bowl, and lost to East Carolina. All that since Gus Malzone got there.

UCF lost to 0-10 Navy and then to 3-7 Navy, lost to Tulsa, blew a 35-7 lead to Baylor, got ran for 400 yards by Kansas, got shut down in the 2nd half and lost the bowl game to GT, got dominated by Duke in a bowl, and lost to East Carolina. All that since Gus Malzone got there.
Gus never played Tulsa.

Dude your program is in its 3rd consecutive decade of nothingness.

Gus never played Tulsa.

Dude your program is in its 3rd consecutive decade of nothingness.
What has UCF done? You boys brag about the last ten years? Losing record to the P5. Losing record to the ACC. Keep flexing on beating FCS and G5 teams tho. 3-7 vs P5 last year. LOL.

Boys talking about running the ball with an obese QB, zero viable TEs and a poor OL with zero depth. Good luck with that.

Boys talking about “not a take for UCF” when they have warm butter soft trenches.

Also.

What has UCF done? You boys brag about the last ten years? Losing record to the P5. Losing record to the ACC. Keep flexing on beating FCS and G5 teams tho. 3-7 vs P5 last year. LOL.
UCF has done far more than Miami has over the last decade. And we did that as a G5 team on a G5 budget.

You're so pathetically afraid of UCF now that we are on equal footing. ;)

Serious questions: Do any of you follow my account on X/Twitter (I am positive that AuburnLegacy_1 follows me)?

What’s the best part of following my account? Any suggestions for posts/content?

Let me know if you need a follow back?

Serious questions: Do any of you follow my account (I am positive that AuburnLegacy_1 follows me)?

What’s the best part of following my account? Any suggestions for posts/content?

Let me know if you need a follow back?
Dude...

I don't follow you on Sniffies.

I don't have any social media.

A single season where UCF went 3-7 vs P5. The last ten years UCF has a LOSING record vs P5 and a LOSING record vs the ACC.

Gus Malzone is 3-7 in bowls and has NEVER won a NY6 bowl. He’s 1-2 in bowls at UCF with a win against a UF team that had fired the entire coaching staff (a couple of coaches stayed on to coach the bowl).

Keep flexing on G5 wins.
December 27, 2008Emerald BowlLCalifornia1724
December 29, 2009Champs Sports BowlLWisconsin1420
December 31, 2010Sun BowlLNotre Dame1733
December 28, 2013Russell Athletic BowlLLouisville936
December 27, 2014Independence BowlLSouth Carolina2124
December 26, 2015Sun BowlLWashington State1420
December 28, 2016Russell Athletic BowlWWest Virginia3114
December 30, 2017Orange BowlLWisconsin2434
December 27, 2018Pinstripe BowlLWisconsin335
December 26, 2019Independence BowlLLouisiana Tech014
December 29, 2020Cheez-It BowlLOklahoma State3437
December 28, 2023Pinstripe BowlLRutgers2431

Wow Miami has 1 Bowl win since 2006. 1 win and 11 loses. Great record.

December 27, 2008Emerald BowlLCalifornia1724
December 29, 2009Champs Sports BowlLWisconsin1420
December 31, 2010Sun BowlLNotre Dame1733
December 28, 2013Russell Athletic BowlLLouisville936
December 27, 2014Independence BowlLSouth Carolina2124
December 26, 2015Sun BowlLWashington State1420
December 28, 2016Russell Athletic BowlWWest Virginia3114
December 30, 2017Orange BowlLWisconsin2434
December 27, 2018Pinstripe BowlLWisconsin335
December 26, 2019Independence BowlLLouisiana Tech014
December 29, 2020Cheez-It BowlLOklahoma State3437
December 28, 2023Pinstripe BowlLRutgers2431

Wow Miami has 1 Bowl win since 2006. 1 win and 11 loses. Great record.
And? It’s 2024.

lol, so like a response from you!!!!!
Yes it is! Constantly brings up UCFs prior years and then he spits out this gem!

All you have to do to shut him up is ask him to talk about on field performance of the Hurricanes.

I guarantee he will respond one of three ways:

1) UCF went 6-7 last year and 3-7 against P5 with a loss to GA Tech in which we scored no points in the 2nd half or bring up the Navy game and loss to Duke

2) UCF brought in 9 3* DBs and an SEC trigger man

3) He will not provide any response in regards to on field performance

In all likelihood he has a word document open when he jumps on the board and just copies and pastes the response over and over. Welp…

• Haha
Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
Yes it is! Constantly brings up UCFs prior years and then he spits out this gem!

All you have to do to shut him up is ask him to talk about on field performance of the Hurricanes.

I guarantee he will respond one of three ways:

1) UCF went 6-7 last year and 3-7 against P5 with a loss to GA Tech in which we scored no points in the 2nd half or bring up the Navy game and loss to Duke

2) UCF brought in 9 3* DBs and an SEC trigger man

3) He will not provide any response in regards to on field performance

In all likelihood he has a word document open when he jumps on the board and just copies and pastes the response over and over. Welp…

Miami beat two ranked teams last year. What about UCF?

UCF was better soft last year and UCF lost its best DEs from last year. Where’s the sacks going to come from? Blitzing? You think blitzing is the answer?

Lost your two best OL and have nobody viable to replace them. You have a 270 pounds QB that was mediocre at best.

Lost your best, by a wide margin, WR.

Game are won and lost in the trenches and UCF has, by far, the worst O-Line in the Big 12 and probably the worst DL as well. Where is the run stopping and the pressure from that DL coming from?

A squad of mid 3* DBs…is that what’s going to save UCF?

Last edited:
We all know how delusional you are about the past, but at least get some of the information correct.

Miami did beat #23 Texas A&M last year, who as I'm sure you recall, dropped out of the rankings the following week and finished the season unranked. Who is the other ranked team that Miami beat? I'm going to assume you're going to count the win against Clemson as the other ranked team Miami beat. Clemson was not ranked when they played Miami. You may still count it as a ranked win by virtue of Clemson finishing the season ranked #20. In that case, yes, I will agree and count that as a ranked win, but with this logic, the ranked win against Texas A&M will not count as they finished the season unranked. Also, Clemson was only ranked for the first week and the final week of the poll.

So again, I ask you... who are the two ranked teams that Miami beat? I know you'll make the argument for both, but you can't have it both ways and someone with football knowledge as prestigious as you should know that.

During your film study of UCF games from the previous year, I'm surprised to hear you had skipped a game. Go back and review the game film of UCF games last year and you tell me which ranked team UCF beat last year. I'll even give you a hint... they were ranked #15 at the time.

Once you’re able to answer that, you can answer my questions… who really had more ranked wins last year and which team had the ranked win against the higher ranked opponent? I’ll answer the first part for you, they both had 1. Now you answer the second part….

UCF was better soft last year and UCF lost its best DEs from last year. Where’s the sacks going to come from? Blitzing? You think blitzing is the answer?

Lost your two best OL and have nobody viable to replace them. You have a 270 pounds QB that was mediocre at best.

Game are won and lost in the trenches and UCF has, by far, the worst O-Line in the Big 12 and probably the worst DL as well. Where is the run stopping and the pressure from that DL coming from?

Worst OL and DL in the conference?

Sounds like you should def hit the under 7.5 wins.

And you still finished BEHIND both Duke and Georgia Tech for the second year in a row. 🤣

Reactions: nKharisma

Yes blitz packages produce hurries and sacks. Just need to hide where blitz is coming from and make sure someone covers area abandoned. That’s what blitzing is for. The Steelers were masters of blitzing.

What have we done? We won 25 straight games, and parlayed that success into joining one of the Top 3 conferences in football. That's notable I'd say.

Y'all need to leave lobo alone. Leave him alone.

sad chris crocker GIF

I Wikipedia'd Miami Hurricane football
Bowl record: 19–23 (.452)
Claimed national titles: 5 (1983, 1987, 1989, 1991, 2001)

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Yes blitz packages produce hurries and sacks. Just need to hide where blitz is coming from and make sure someone covers area abandoned. That’s what blitzing is for. The Steelers were masters of blitzing.
The Steelers had the personnel to do that. Using a blitz as your only way to create pressure is a fail. A blitz package might be effective against a certain offense QB and be a huge liability against a different offense/QB.

A team that consistently has to use blitzes to create pressure because the DL can’t do it is more than likely going to fail.

The Steelers had the personnel to do that. Using a blitz as your only way to create pressure is a fail. A blitz package might be effective against a certain offense QB and be a huge liability against a different offense/QB.

A team that consistently has to use blitzes to create pressure because the DL can’t do it is more than likely going to fail.

Using LoboCane's logic, I can deduce that a crappy college football program with an all-time bowl record of 19–23 (.452), including a 1-12 (.076) mark in its last 13 bowl outings, is also "more than likely going to fail" as well.

#Suckstobe'u'

Last edited:
Reactions: Square Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT