ADVERTISEMENT

T Will to Arkansas

What happened to the old DC from Arkansas? The timing couldn’t be worse really, smh 🤦🏻‍♂️.

So what is Terry doing ? Did he even try to match or get close to any other offer? Chip is nbd but this can screw UCF bad right before signing day . Grier mentioned Twill as the reason he was transferring here

But to go to Arkansas to be a perennial SEC doormat? Our recruits still have hope with UCF going to the Big12 next year. Any recruits that follow him are just conceding to be SEC bottom feeders

Crap so much for saying that he was staying after not getting Auburn DC job
Not the biggest fan of TWill but I am beginning to have some concerns with the staff turnovers. If it money that is one thing but if there are other reasons that should be a concern.

Malachi Singleton and John Walker confirmed to be signing to same school. Yes!!!! Oh wait a minute.

They haven’t even tweeted it yet. Probably hoping its false. They are scared to be the first to report now
It’s not false. Our idiot Twitter personalities got played this week. They hyped up a grift by Elite and then didn’t know about t will

Program joins B12 and all the coaches leave.
Is that not bizarre? I see the potential in T Will, but he's not yet ready for primetime- a bit surprised anyone would take the chance. Maybe after next year, with noticeable improvement, or do they just need the recruiting excitement he no doubt brings?

Reactions: PositYourself
Is that not bizarre? I see the potential in T Will, but he's not yet ready for primetime- a bit surprised anyone would take the chance. Maybe after next year, with noticeable improvement, or do they just need the recruiting excitement he no doubt brings?
Arkansas class is 15. Ours is 58. He isn’t making them great.

Reactions: Conwaypiggy
AD / Gus better step up and make a great hire. FAST
Jahmile Addae, Miami, secondary coach
The perfect fit going into the Big 12 A Great recruiter in Georgia and probably has good connections in South Fl. This needs to happen before signing day.

The Florida native helped Georgia win a national title last season by coaching the Dawgs’ DBs. He also was ranked the second-best recruiter in the country during the 2022 cycle by 247Sports, for helping UGA reel in a bunch of top talent. Prior to that Addae shared the defensive coordinator job at his alma mater WVU for what was the country’s No. 4 defense. He’s primed to be in the mix for some other Power 5 DC jobs as the Canes program ascends in the Cristobal era.

It is odd..even more odd that there aren’t leaks about Gus or something else going on. I remember during Heupel we had lots of leaks of locker room dynamics

3rd OC in three years, 2nd DC. Back to back seasons captains and starters transfer. There may not be leaks, but there is signs of constant turnover within the lockeroom and I imagine its getting tiring for the players to have someone new each season.

Also its not like any of the coordinators had huge seasons or left for significant promotions. They just left soon as an opportunity came up that is pretty much lateral now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guinness_Knight
3rd OC in three years, 2nd DC. Back to back seasons captains and starters transfer. There may not be leaks, but there is signs of constant turnover within the lockeroom and I imagine its getting tiring for the players to have someone new each season.

Also its not like any of the coordinators had huge seasons or left for significant promotions. They just left soon as an opportunity came up that is pretty much lateral now.
We all need to be concerned if Gus hires his golfing buddies for the open spots. Bobby Bentley ****ing sucks and has sucked for ages. Same for Applin. Yet he’s the favorite for the oc job ignoring two young analysts who are studs apparently.

DC idk but I have a feeling it’ll be an old Gus golf buddy.

Not the biggest fan of TWill but I am beginning to have some concerns with the staff turnovers. If it money that is one thing but if there are other reasons that should be a concern.
People wanting your coaches is a good thing. We just have to fill the positions and hope they work out. GOL had pretty high turnover as well (except for Taaffe). We’ve had our entire previous two staffs poached. Now that we will have more money rolling in we may be able to better maintain coaching continuity.

Reactions: Knight Strength

Pretty much going to be every year from now on, with current portal and eligibility rules.

Also it’s not like any of the coordinators had huge seasons or left for significant promotions. They just left soon as an opportunity came up that is pretty much lateral now.
Maybe that’s the game now. Keep moving so nobody really knows your strengths and weaknesses….meanwhile you just keep depositing checks.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Pretty much going to be every year from now on, with current portal and eligibility rules.

And this is why. Recruiter spending last 6 months doing everything to bring a HS kid to commit to be coached by them, then right when they are supposed to sign they say "See ya, good luck with whoever they bring in that you never once spoke to". Why shouldn't players have the same rights as a coach?

Also 5 OC/DC coordinators in 3 years has to be top 5 or top in nation for staff turnover.

Last edited:
Stephen from 247 was doing it again but deleted the tweet . The teasing good news that never happens is getting tiresome
The fanbase eats it up, and the person gets the clicks. As long as once in a while they get good news, they don't care about the misses.

And as I said unless it's money, I think those facts are cause for concern.

And as I said unless it's money, I think those facts are cause for concern.
Yes, is Malzahn highly motivated as he is perceived in public? Or those who work closest to him think he's winding down and don't want to stay under him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT