ADVERTISEMENT

Tammy Duckworth VP candidate

To be fair, neither does Duckworth.

tenor.gif

Reactions: DaShuckster
Don’t watch Tucker Carlson. Problem solved. And don’t watch CNN or MSNBC for that matter either. Both sides wouldn’t dare say a positive thing about the other so I don’t get outraged about it. The fact that Ticker is coming out firing like this only indicates how strong Duckworth would be as VP candidate. It sounds a bit panicked.

Don’t watch Tucker Carlson. Problem solved. And don’t watch CNN or MSNBC for that matter either. Both sides wouldn’t dare say a positive thing about the other so I don’t get outraged about it. The fact that Ticker is coming out firing like this only indicates how strong Duckworth would be as VP candidate. It sounds a bit panicked.

Normally I would agree with this sentiment, but Tucker has the most watched cable show in the country, and normalizing the mindset that people who disagree with you are anti-American is a dangerous mindset. He needs to be called on it. If he were some random twitter user or something I wouldnt give it much thought, but he has a really large reach.

Normally I would agree with this sentiment, but Tucker has the most watched cable show in the country, and normalizing the mindset that people who disagree with you are anti-American is a dangerous mindset. He needs to be called on it. If he were some random twitter user or something I wouldnt give it much thought, but he has a really large reach.
So having a larger platform than others makes it more racist?

To be fair, neither does Duckworth.
Gotta be honest. I hope she gets the VP nod and Biden wins just so that I can set you off with comments just like this for 4 years. There's just so much material to work with.

lol at Duckworth being so self-unaware that she actually said "does Tucker Carlson want to walk a mile in my legs".

Sorry dumbass, you don't got no legs. Thats why you aren't going anywhere.

Biden already bent the knee to the mob and committed to a black woman

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Biden-Duckworth 2020.

It'll be fun seeing who pushes who's wheelchair.

Duckworth will be the next Gerald Ford, except she won't trip over her own feet.

Huh? What is your argument, just lay it out and we can discuss it.
You're basically claiming that he is influential, correct? Why doesn't he influence you but he does others? Come out and say it.

Apparently Duckworth did totally lie and claim that Trump used his July 4 speech to “praise dead traitors” so it does appear she’s engaged in some lies and is selling out to the Woke Brigades in an effort to rewrite facts

You're basically claiming that he is influential, correct? Why doesn't he influence you but he does others? Come out and say it.

THe same reason some media figures influence you and others dont. This is a really strange angle you are trying to take. SO let me ask you this. Do you think the media is influential or are they not? Or it is just "liberal" media that is influential but "conservative" media isnt and therefore can't be criticized? People criticize the media on this board all the time, but if media isnt influential then what is the point of even criticizing them? ANd if you think the media is influential, then with what logic can you separate the highest rated cable show in the country from the media and then pretend that show doesnt have influence?

Reactions: DaShuckster
lol at Duckworth being so self-unaware that she actually said "does Tucker Carlson want to walk a mile in my legs".

Sorry dumbass, you don't got no legs. Thats why you aren't going anywhere.
Do you think shes unaware of the fact that she said legs? It was intentional.

Duckworth is...unAmerican?!?!? o_Oo_Oo_O

Once upon a time, the racism on display on TV was at least subtle.

Nowadays, politicians and pundits like Turker Carlson don't think twice before blasting away with their dog whistles.
Well not a real American like you and me.

Tucker's long time writer just got fired for posting racist and homophobic slander on a message board.

You inbred MAGAts better watch what you wrote on here, it will come back to haunt you.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/media/tucker-carlson-writer-blake-neff/index.html

The top writer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson has for years been using a pseudonym to post bigoted remarks on an online forum that is a hotbed for racist, sexist, and other offensive content, CNN Business learned this week.
Just this week, the writer, Blake Neff, responded to a thread started by another user in 2018 with the subject line, "Would u let a JET BLACK congo n****er do lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?"

Tucker's long time writer just got fired for posting racist and homophobic slander on a message board.

You inbred MAGAts better watch what you wrote on here, it will come back to haunt you.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/media/tucker-carlson-writer-blake-neff/index.html

The top writer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson has for years been using a pseudonym to post bigoted remarks on an online forum that is a hotbed for racist, sexist, and other offensive content, CNN Business learned this week.
Just this week, the writer, Blake Neff, responded to a thread started by another user in 2018 with the subject line, "Would u let a JET BLACK congo n****er do lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?"

I hope you don't think that the left is the only side that can figure out who somebody on an anonymous message board is and share their hateful rhetoric with the world. This kind of thing could get pretty ugly for somebody like you.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
He's going to pick the governor of New Mexico not Duckworth. Come back and like this comment when it's announced.

There is plenty of racism on both sides of the isle. The current race baiting has little to do with race, BLM is about Marxism not Racism.

BLM is about Marxism not Racism.
Marxism? Well I'll be damned.

I could have sworn it was about police brutality where Black dudes get killed during an arrest for trying to cash a forged check, illegally selling cigarettes, and walking home wearing a face mask.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT