ADVERTISEMENT

Ted Cruz heckled by radical protesters in DC restaurant

This response is exactly why politics is the way it is now. Thank you very much for summarizing it perfectly.

Let me paraphrase what you meant here "Oh...they wouldn't vote on Garland so we now have to have 4 crazies come out and ruin a guys life over total BS sexual assault charges in order to pay them back for what they did to us!"
It’s very Machiavellian of them.

funny how ninja slowed down from posting right around the time dashuckster slowly started posting here. then ninja stopped posting all together and suddenly dashuckster is posting in here every couple of minutes just like ninja used to.

funny how ninja slowed down from posting right around the time dashuckster slowly started posting here. then ninja stopped posting all together and suddenly dashuckster is posting in here every couple of minutes just like ninja used to.

Its not the same person. I invited shukster over here.

Of course, that is because most people put ninja on ignore.

Some woman on FOX Business just characterized Ford's testimony as "simply a failed attempt by a teenage boy to make out with a teenage girl."

It boggles the mind that anyone could watch today's proceedings with an open mind and not believe she had a sincerely offered and creditable story to share.

I'm guessing Ninja either got PCS'ed or he was tired of yelling into the cavern of people who had him on ignore.

Reactions: fabknight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT