ADVERTISEMENT

Televangelist seeks donations for $54M private jet

Dude, more power to you if you think you can keep more than one woman happy at a time.

Preach. It amazes me how someone can juggle 2 significant others.

**there's a different between having relations with multiple people and actually being married to multiple people.

Reactions: fabknight
Reading about people attending "churches" for entertainment... smh. How we got evangelicucks all about Joel Osteen and similar. Jesus the fancy dressin, private jet flyin wealthy landowner entertainer...

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Dude, more power to you if you think you can keep more than one woman happy at a time.
Preach. It amazes me how someone can juggle 2 significant others.
**there's a different between having relations with multiple people and actually being married to multiple people.
Indeed. And it wouldn't work the other way either.

E.g., a wife with multiple husbands would just mean she'd 'judge' each guy as 'not giving her enough attention compared to the other guy.'

Reading about people attending "churches" for entertainment... smh. How we got evangelicucks all about Joel Osteen and similar. Jesus the fancy dressin, private jet flyin wealthy landowner entertainer...
I have 0 problem with churches being about 'entertainment' and 'fun.'

I do -- and I'm sure the IRS does -- have a problem with it being a significant fiscal cost and other 'benefit' beyond just church function though.

The IRS are not idiots, and 'religious entities' don't get a blanket protection from the IRS. Make no mistake about that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT