ADVERTISEMENT

Temple game

jared151

Four-Star Recruit
Oct 28, 2013
It's a bit early for this, but I wanted to get everything together for the upcoming Temple game. I've booked the flight and hotel but I still need to pick up the tickets. Is anyone else on the board going? What section is everyone staying in?

Reactions: UCFhonors
#CHEZGATEPHILLY ---updates to come as game time is determined. didn't get tickets but no worries.....you may get 25K at this game.

UGH....Noon not the best time for a quality TG. .... Looks like Pepper/Egg/ Sausage with Bloody Mary and Mimosa's. Need to find out what time gates open. Lot K or maybe Lot H....will confirm as we get closer. Who's in? Will also be celebrating my youngest daughters 21st as well..... help me...ha~ As for seats....visitor side in 101-105 or 135-138.

Reactions: jared151
UGH....Noon no the best time for a quality TG. .... Looks like Pepper/Egg/ Sausage with Bloody Mary and Mimosa's. Need to find out what time gates open. Lot K or maybe Lot H....will confirm as we get closer. Who's in?
My wife and I are in. We’re staying at the Courtyard at the Navy Yard so we should be able to walk to the game. I think we land at 9 or so and we’re gonna head right to the tailgate.

My wife and I are in. We’re staying at the Courtyard at the Navy Yard so we should be able to walk to the game.
I will make a thread a week out to see who stopping by. I enjoy meeting UCF fans!

UGH....Noon not the best time for a quality TG. .... Looks like Pepper/Egg/ Sausage with Bloody Mary and Mimosa's. Need to find out what time gates open. Lot K or maybe Lot H....will confirm as we get closer. Who's in? Will also be celebrating my youngest daughters 21st as well..... help me...ha~ As for seats....visitor side in 101-105 or 135-138.
I’m definitely in. We bought through UCF - so we paid more. I’m hoping for decent seats. I’ll find out soon.

Most UCF fans will be in 101 (50 yard line behind the bench) and 138 (the Section right next to 101).

Look for 101 on Stubhub. Plenty of excellent seats for amazing prices.

Last edited:
Flying up from Florida, staying by Rowan University in Glassboro, NJ and bringing my sister, brother-in-law and nephew over from South Jersey. Got tickets in Row 29 of Section 101. Would love to join in on a tailgate. Just tell me where to park and what to bring.

For those who want to join us for the TG please go to the thread I made CHEZGATEPHILLY and RSVP there.....it much easier on one thread. Thanks

Reactions: UCF93
Any UCF fans need tickets? I've got two extras in Section 101, Row 29. Two in our party now not going to make it due to work. :-(

Any UCF fans need tickets? I've got two extras in Section 101, Row 29. Two in our party now not going to make it due to work. :-(

Might be in the market. Waiting on a buddy to tell me whether they are in or not so I know whether I need 4 or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT