ADVERTISEMENT

Terrorists Attack Mosques in New Zealand, leave at least 50 dead while livestreaming on fb

You may have missed it, but he praised the question before it had been asked. At that point, nothing but a ridiculous statement had been made. We both know that he loved the setup because talking about the birther crap gets his base riled up, but his response to the ACTUAL question was fair, albeit vague and deferential.

FC knows he’s putting forth a manipulation and a lie but he’s made his bed and now he intends to shit in it

Reactions: UCFWayne
FC knows he’s putting forth a manipulation and a lie but he’s made his bed and now he intends to shit in it

This from the Olympic Manipulationist who would have everybody believe that Nancy Pelosi is against impeaching Trump because....(cue drumroll)...she knows the Mueller Report will reveal nothing!...(cue trumpet fanfare.)

By the way, weren't you angry with me earlier this morning for daring to bring up you and fab in my response to our board's resident White Nationalist?

I responded that it was about your mutual use of the term 'invader' in a racist way. I could have sworn that's how that whole 'racist' deal got started with you and fab last year. Since you mention it every other post, I was SURE you could verify that little fact for us all. Am I correct?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
This from the Olympic Manipulationist who would have everybody believe that Nancy Pelosi is against impeaching Trump because....(cue drumroll)...she knows the Mueller Report will reveal nothing!...(cue trumpet fanfare.)

By the way, weren't you angry with me earlier this morning for daring to bring up you and fab in my response to our board's resident White Nationalist?

I responded that it was about your mutual use of the term 'invader' in a racist way. I could have sworn that's how that whole 'racist' deal got started with you and fab last year. Since you mention it every other post, I was SURE you could verify that little fact for us all. Am I correct?

Jesus Christ, you again are responding to something that someone didn't even say.

You're not correct. You're a delusional nutbag who invents things to respond to.

Jesus Christ, you again are responding to something that someone didn't even say.

You're not correct.

Wrong again. :)

When I called you, fab, and ol' Wayne for racist language by characterizing the refugee caravan as an 'invasion' of our border, I got this:

Now you've just made an negative characterization on how I used the word "invasion" ... There are multiple uses of the word "invasion". Let me help you...

Invasion
an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
"stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"
synonyms: influx, inundation, flood, rush, torrent, deluge, avalanche, juggernaut
"an invasion of tourists"
Thanks for the clarification. I never realized how ambiguous and confusing the word, "invasion," is. :)

For the record, our resident White Nationalist used the term the same way you guys did. I guess his meaning was 'ambiguous' and 'confusing' too, right? :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Wrong again. :)

When I called you, fab, and ol' Wayne for racist language by characterizing the refugee caravan as an 'invasion' of our border, I got this:

For the record, our resident White Nationalist used the term the same way you guys did. I guess his meaning was 'ambiguous' and 'confusing' too, right? :)

LOL

You literally linked Fabs explanation that made you look like an idiot in the first place and yet you’re too dense to realize that you just hung ourself out to dry yet again by reposting it here

LOL

You literally linked Fabs explanation that made you look like an idiot in the first place and yet you’re too dense to realize that you just hung ourself out to dry yet again by reposting it here

Damn, what wuz I thinkin'!!! :) :) :)

Hey nutbag, why don't you stop responding to the obvious racist troll account and stop ignorant attaching me and Fab to your worthless responses? I know you're butthurt that we keep reminding you that you called Fab a racist, lied repeatedly, and still refuse to admit this but get a girp already.
Wacky libs wont comply to that. Its always sensational and they cant comprehend the fact that their policies are proven to be ineffective

dont worry when things like this happen the police will be there as fast as they can. 36 minutes is a very respectable time for such a large city.

Reactions: UCFBS
The whole "military style" ban will stop nothing.

This is, of course, utter bullshit and not backed by any sort of science or research.

But then again I could say the same thing about 95% of what you post.

At least they pay for them. So many US states are a joke in comparison.

This will, of course, do nothing. The Shooter had gunsmithing knowledge and modified them. Others will be able to do the same after this.

The whole "military style" ban will stop nothing.
You haven’t read the legislation in NZ. They are banning every semiautomatic firearm with a detachable magazine capable of holding more than 5 rounds (other than .22 rimfire). This is much more than “military-style.”

Also, most guns were developed from or have been used by some military or other. The phrase is straight fear mongering.

You haven’t read the legislation in NZ. They are banning every semiautomatic firearm with a detachable magazine capable of holding more than 5 rounds (other than .22 rimfire). This is much more than “military-style.”

Also, most guns were developed from or have been used by some military or other. The phrase is straight fear mongering.
Typical over reaction and government over reach. My stance has always been if the government can 100% guarantee me that I will never be a victim of any crime committed by someone using a gun, I’d give up mine. Let me know when that can be done.

Typical over reaction and government over reach. My stance has always been if the government can 100% guarantee me that I will never be a victim of any crime committed by someone using a gun, I’d give up mine. Let me know when that can be done.
I have the same feeling as you. It gets worse when you think that they want to take the guns away while simultaneously prevent erecting any obstacle to smuggling from Mexico (and some want to remove the obstacles that are in place). Chicago politicians are always complaining about people buying in the suburbs and bringing guns into their gun free zone. How would a total gun ban in America be any different?

i wonder if it was the dreaded military style weapons that caused the police to take 36 minutes to respond on to the shootings

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT