ADVERTISEMENT

Texas 2023 Game Cancelled

Cheering for established schools makes them feel like winners in life. It's all they have.
even a couple Boise fans are trashing UCF. bunch of idiots that don't realize they are just giving in to what the blue hairs want by conceding which is an eventual split in division

Reactions: UCFhonors
even a couple Boise fans are trashing UCF. bunch of idiots that don't realize they are just giving in to what the blue hairs want by conceding which is an eventual split in division

USF fans fall in this category too, but without the prior success of Boise to point to. They are so blinded by their hatred of UCF that they'll defend the system that keeps them forever irrelevant.

The phenomenon of non-UCF fans against our National Championship claim just boggles my mind.
I get USF fans and their jealousy, but you'd think even they'd realize this is a chance to improve their own situation.
Everyone else (outside of `Bama fans, they're almost too dumb to breath on their own anyway) is basically saying:
"Hard pass on an expanded playoff, we don't want to see any more football"
WTF is wrong with these people?

Reactions: Mikesi
USF fans fall in this category too, but without the prior success of Boise to point to. They are so blinded by their hatred of UCF that they'll defend the system that keeps them forever irrelevant.
They were the belle of the ball, now others are stepping up.

This is the same fanbase that mostly think playing at Raymond James Stadium is an asset to their Program & celebrate getting conned for 2-1s where the visiting team's fans outnumbers the home team.

Traditional/Region Powers know they can use USF as 'a showcase' to Florida recruits but not have to deal with an intimidating road atmosphere(see their last FSU game) & at times even outnumber USF fans in their own stadium, they know they can't do that at Spectrum as Texas & others found out that agreed to play UCF years ago but after said 'No Mas'.

I hope Genshaft and that clown AD they have stay forever.

I work at a company where a good amount of people have no college education, yet they poke fun of me for UCFs championship. They’re usually diehard fans of sec teams lol
I find that at a lot of places to. On Facebook sports pages it’s bad as well. People make fun of UCF when you can tell they never set foot in any classroom. Let alone the SCHOOL they root for. Born, raised and live in Mississippi but are diehard Bama fans. Makes no sense. Then of course I worked at a place where multiple people liked FSU or Miami football only and liked UNC or Duke in basketball only. It’s really weird.

I find that at a lot of places to. On Facebook sports pages it’s bad as well. People make fun of UCF when you can tell they never set foot in any classroom. Let alone the SCHOOL they root for. Born, raised and live in Mississippi but are diehard Bama fans. Makes no sense. Then of course I worked at a place where multiple people liked FSU or Miami football only and liked UNC or Duke in basketball only. It’s really weird.
It's adorable when HS dropouts call UCF a commuter school.

The phenomenon of non-UCF fans against our National Championship claim just boggles my mind.
I get USF fans and their jealousy, but you'd think even they'd realize this is a chance to improve their own situation.
Everyone else (outside of `Bama fans, they're almost too dumb to breath on their own anyway) is basically saying:
"Hard pass on an expanded playoff, we don't want to see any more football"
WTF is wrong with these people?

UCF gets support from a few in national media, especially Danny Kanell, when he fired this tweet at Nick Saban:

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight

I've never understood the position that a person had to attend an institution before they can root for them. Are you saying I can't root for UCF since I never took a class there?

I work at a company where a good amount of people have no college education, yet they poke fun of me for UCFs championship. They’re usually diehard fans of sec teams lol

I can say it depends on the industry. UF was big on helping farmers/citrus growers as part of the county extensions. Beyond that, it don’t make sense.

Reactions: G8RLegist
I've never understood the position that a person had to attend an institution before they can root for them. Are you saying I can't root for UCF since I never took a class there?
You don’t root for UCF. What’s your point? Plus I said you need to have a connection. At least live near school. Picking a school in a different state because they win is not acceptable.

You don’t root for UCF. What’s your point? Plus I said you need to have a connection. At least live near school. Picking a school in a different state because they win is not acceptable.

Please. You know nothing about me except that I am a Gator fan. As it happens, I have been rooting for UCF since ya'll got O'Leary after the Notre Dame fiasco. I also root for USF. I don't think a person needs a connection to a team in order to root for them. I am positive your AD feels the same way. Otherwise you are immediately alienating a gigantic portion of your potential audience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT