ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech standout RB Tahj Brooks returning for 2024 season

I'd like to hear some UCF players are coming back for 2024 sometime soon!

Texas Tech standout RB Tahj Brooks returning for 2024 season​

Waiting on Grayson.

I think McCall to UCF was a done deal at one point. Gus had the first in-home visit. On3 put in a prediction for UCF.

Now I think there is a lot of pressure for McCall to stay home.

It all went to hell -- the Vegas predictions, the family pressure to pick NCS, etc., after Brandon posted those photos of UCF playing basketball at the AMC Disney Springs 24 movie theater.

One of many RBs that ran for what seems like 500 yards against us this year.

Waiting on Grayson.

I think McCall to UCF was a done deal at one point. Gus had the first in-home visit. On3 put in a prediction for UCF.

It all went to hell -- the Vegas predictions, the family pressure to pick NCS, etc., after Brandon posted those photos of UCF playing basketball at the AMC Disney Springs 24 movie theater.

We were probably just used as leverage the whole time…..which is fine as long as the staff continued to work on other options.

We were probably just used as leverage the whole time…..which is fine as long as the staff continued to work on other options.
All jokes aside, I think UCF has given McCall something to think about. The real allure is the significant strides Gus made with JRP. A Gus and Grayson combo would be as dynamic a duo as Belichick and Brady was.

The path to starting is much clearer at NCS, though. Plus, it is in his home state, so there probably is familial pressure to play closer to Coastal.

If everyone returns, I don't see much nfl draft talk on UCF players, then UCF will be super stocked next year. With Texas and Oklahoma leaving, the Big12 will be wide open along with a 12 team playoff birth into the CFP.

Having a stud Qb would help!

If everyone returns, I don't see much nfl draft talk on UCF players, then UCF will be super stocked next year. With Texas and Oklahoma leaving, the Big12 will be wide open along with a 12 team playoff birth into the CFP.

Having a stud Qb would help!
We still won’t have enough depth to get to that level, remember Arizona, Utah, and an improved Colorado will now be in the league.

Concerning Depth, that is known. Hopefully UCF recruiting is in the top 25 the year. Signing day (when the ink dries) is Dec 20th. Next week, Wednesday. Two days before UCF - Georgia Tech bowl game.

I'm sure the coaches and recruiters are super busy right about now. Can you imagine all the decisions that are taking place between now and then!

I biked by the stadium and indoor practice facility on Sunday. There was a buzz of activity. Saw a bunch of the football team leaving the Wayne Densch and walking over to the basketball game.

I got a couple Go Knights and one player said, "now that is a real mountain bike". I said Charge On. My bike cost over 3 grand (Trek Fuel EX7). I appreciated recognizing my bike!

Texas Tech at #21 and TCU at #30. So according to that (of course it will change), UCF is #3 in 2024 Big 12 High School recruiting. Neggie-Nancies will probably poo-poo this, but that is what they do, Poo-Poo. :p

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
Holy crap, you don’t actually believe this do you? Scary shit…..
Yes. From a philosophical standpoint, putting this system QB with this system coach is the perfect match.

Gus is a QB guru whose system protects QBs and limits their turnovers. Nick Marshall committed 25 turnovers in one season at Garden City CC. He had just 13 in two full seasons at Auburn.

Grayson McCall, meanwhile, is a QB who protects the football. In four years as a starting FBS QB, McCall has thrown only 14 interceptions, six came under that idiot Tim Beck, who changed the offense.

Yes. From a philosophical standpoint, putting this system QB with this system coach is the perfect match.

Gus is a QB guru whose system protects QBs and limits their turnovers. Nick Marshall committed 25 turnovers in one season at Garden City CC. He had just 13 in two full seasons at Auburn.

Grayson McCall, meanwhile, is a QB who protects the football. In four years as a starting FBS QB, McCall has thrown only 14 interceptions, six came under that idiot Tim Beck, who changed the offense.
Wowzers…..if Gus had gone to usif you would have fit right in.

Not sure what you are saying or implying. I am saying the two would be a perfect fit, not win six Super Bowls.
One of the funny parts being Belichick is a defensive coach.

LOL….why don’t you stop at McCall is a good fit for this program

I for one hope McCall comes here, for that will answer a very important question. If he fails, then our HC should be fired, and if he succeeds, then at least we know we have a HC that will lead us to a conference championship and maybe National title.

(Suddenly realizing this might be too subtle for some.)

I don’t think McCall would “fail” wherever he goes. He’s a really good proven qb, Sunbelt player of the year 3x’s. If it were to “fail” I’d have to think it has more to do with health issues. Gus will call his ridiculous trick plays and maybe lose games b/c of it, but Gus/Hinshaw do have a good proven offense otherwise. No one is faulting a coach for getting a good portal qb and it not working out, that would be on the player.

Last edited:
Waiting on Grayson.

So tired of your weird ass taking subtle, backhanded shots at UCF. Some might not, but I see right through your bs dude. You pretend to like us so you can interact, but every now and then you take shots.

Just some poser still mad about that 2018 Peach Bowl ass kicking. With waaay too much time on your hands! It's almost like you spam our board.

So tired of your weird ass taking subtle, backhanded shots at UCF. Some might not, but I see right through your bs dude. You pretend to like us so you can interact, but every now and then you take shots.

Just some poser still mad about that 2018 Peach Bowl ass kicking. With waaay too much time on your hands! It's almost like you spam our board.
Quite a reach.

I'm putting Brandon's photo journalism skills on blast, and you think I am mad about a meaningless bowl game (meaningless from Auburn's perspective) that happened a half decade ago.

Dude those photos were turrible!!!!

Oh My God Omg GIF by NCAA March Madness

They make your gun look like an iMax.

You really think I post on this board because I "pretend to like you." First, I don't even watch basketball. Second, the only things I have taken shots at are the relatively small stadiums in the Big 12 and Brandon's photos. Anything else?

You've spent too much time around Lobo if you think like that.

Quite a reach.

I'm putting Brandon's photo journalism skills on blast, and you think I am mad about a meaningless bowl game (meaningless from Auburn's perspective) that happened a half decade ago.

Dude those photos were turrible!!!!

Oh My God Omg GIF by NCAA March Madness

They make your gun look like an iMax.

You really think I post on this board because I "pretend to like you." First, I don't even watch basketball. Second, the only things I have taken shots at are the relatively small stadiums in the Big 12 and Brandon's photos. Anything else?

You've spent too much time around Lobo if you think like that.
Meaningless bowl game huh? Another subtle shot. Stfu and gtfo. F'n weird ass. Finding and posting jackoff gifs over college football players.

Meaningless bowl game huh? Another subtle shot. Stfu and gtfo. F'n weird ass. Finding and posting jackoff gifs over college football players.
I don't even know why I am responding at this point. You have your mind made up.

But if you insist on turning the clock back 5 years...

Some Auburn fans wanted to be in the playoffs; some were satisfied with beating uat. The Peach Bowl, while a New Year's Bowl, was a letdown for some Auburn fans. I watched the game. I rooted like hell for Auburn. I thought Auburn had a chance to push it into overtime and win. When that didn't happen, the sun came up the next day.

From YOUR perspective it was a HUGE deal.

You have to understand I had a different perspective.

Obviously the JO gifs weren't literal. Just representative of the euphoria.

What do you think he means???

I don't even know why I am responding at this point. You have your mind made up.

But if you insist on turning the clock back 5 years...

Some Auburn fans wanted to be in the playoffs; some were satisfied with beating uat. The Peach Bowl, while a New Year's Bowl, was a letdown for some Auburn fans. I watched the game. I rooted like hell for Auburn. I thought Auburn had a chance to push it into overtime and win. When that didn't happen, the sun came up the next day.

From YOUR perspective it was a HUGE deal.

You have to understand I had a different perspective.

Obviously the JO gifs weren't literal. Just representative of the euphoria.

What do you think he means???

Auburn was PLENTY motivated.....including the guy that power bombed Killins.

If ANY team is truly not motivated to win each and every game they need to go find something else to do.

Reactions: Willie Knightime
Seeing some of the benefits of NIL. It can be lucrative to stay as oppose to the past where a RB is likely shortening his NFL career to stay in college.
I was thinking the same thing. Additionally, the NFL has devalued the RB position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT