ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks to Trump bump stocks are banned.

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
I need to take a moment to give Trump some praise for a job well done.

Without him bursting on to the political scene and causing so much hatred and violence we would have likely never had enough mass shootings to sway public opinion far enough that even a Republican administration was forced to act.

Had Hillary won the public wouldn't have been exposed to such horrible and racist violence caused by an emboldened subset of the Republican party. Without all that racist violence the steps that Trump took today wouldn't have been possible.

Bravo Mr. President, well done!

Gotta love how Trump has done more to infringe 2nd amendment rights in 2 years than Obama did in 8 years. The one thing I was looking forward to under Trump and he manages to fuk it up.

What a monumental shitstain of a president.

Reactions: bluechip12
Gotta love how Trump has done more to infringe 2nd amendment rights in 2 years than Obama did in 8 years. The one thing I was looking forward to under Trump and he manages to fuk it up.

What a monumental shitstain of a president.
Honestly if we didn't have all these radical conservatives murdering because they are tweaking out on their Fox and Friends outrage fix Trump probably wouldn't have been forced to do this. Trump's inciting violence is causing more gun control than the peaceful Obama years ever managed.

Honestly if we didn't have all these radical conservatives murdering because they are tweaking out on their Fox and Friends outrage fix Trump probably wouldn't have been forced to do this. Trump's inciting violence is causing more gun control than the peaceful Obama years ever managed.

Did we ever establish an over/under on number of years until 85 joins their ranks? I'd be interested in getting in on that wager.

I am pro 2nd amendment, and not for getting rid of AR15 but have no problem with the bump stock ruling.

Reactions: crambone
I need to take a moment to give Trump some praise for a job well done.

Without him bursting on to the political scene and causing so much hatred and violence we would have likely never had enough mass shootings to sway public opinion far enough that even a Republican administration was forced to act.

Had Hillary won the public wouldn't have been exposed to such horrible and racist violence caused by an emboldened subset of the Republican party. Without all that racist violence the steps that Trump took today wouldn't have been possible.

Bravo Mr. President, well done!
Does that mean lawn darts are making a comeback? :) Hey....the banning of the bump stock is a start! Open up litigation!

More gun regulations under Trump in 2 years than 8 years under Obama.

Idiot red hatters: oBaMa wiLL tAkE oUr gUnS!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT