ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Reaction Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Do we really want to compare ourselves to U of M? is it really worth the argument?

Stock up! Three Miami signees listed…more than anyone. Did anyone spot UCF on this elite list? Well?

Miami signed the best OL class for the 2023 class and just signed the best DL class for the 2024 class.

Meanwhile UCF keeps getting worse in the trenches. UCF did sign 8 DBs. EIGHT DBs.

Miami signed the best OL class for the 2023 class and just signed the best DL class for the 2024 class.

Meanwhile UCF keeps getting worse in the trenches. UCF did sign 8 DBs. EIGHT DBs.
Miami has historically signed very good recruiting classes, but it never translates to the field. Just look at the history and the results, going back to moving to the ACC. Miami will never be back because regardless of the coaching staff, rankings, NIL, turnover chain bling, boosters, they can never seem to motivate the team to win. It is a cultural and systemic issue and will never change. There is no winning attitude. Show me data or explain to me by signing an elite DL class UM will have a better record than last year. You coming here flapping your gums saying that dumb stuff makes you look like a complete idiot. Come back once Miami actually gets a respectable record or wins the ACC.

Miami has historically signed very good recruiting classes, but it never translates to the field. Just look at the history and the results, going back to moving to the ACC. Miami will never be back because regardless of the coaching staff, rankings, NIL, turnover chain bling, boosters, they can never seem to motivate the team to win. It is a cultural and systemic issue and will never change. There is no winning attitude. Show me data or explain to me by signing an elite DL class UM will have a better record than last year. You coming here flapping your gums saying that dumb stuff makes you look like a complete idiot. Come back once Miami actually gets a respectable record or wins the ACC.
Miami has not signed back to back classes like these in 20 years. Welp.

Malzahn’s gimmick offense crumbles at the sight of a decent defense and the defense was bullied all year long.

You have the same defense coming back minus your best two D-Line players. OL development is nonexistent and will be worse.

I guess Addison Williams plans to play a 3-8 defense? We’ll see. Also, nobody is getting replaced or fired on the UCF staff.

Malzahn’s gimmick offense crumbles at the sight of a decent defense and the defense was bullied all year long.

You have the same defense coming back minus your best two D-Line players. OL development is nonexistent and will be worse.

I guess Addison Williams plans to play a 3-8 defense? We’ll see. Also, nobody is getting replaced or fired on the UCF staff.
gif

Dude said that UCF’s floor was 7 wins. Malzahn is now 3-7 in games.

Did anyone see the latest OT that he got? Lol.

The dude had blue balls and finally couldn’t hold it in anymore and erupted all over this thread

You know deep down that Miami sucks and it’s program is so run down and can’t even compete in the weakest conference

Miami the new USF with your rented stadiums and no fans. That’s why you are so desperate to post here to get approval. Like a little kid .. look at me daddy lol.

Never publicly talk about a collective. It’s killed at least 2 schools now. Probably more. A lot of them are scams. Getting the employees rich and a Ponzi Scheme to pay players.

Gus Malzon still can’t develop QB or recruit OT. Dude has not developed any young players at UCF but keeps bringing squads of portal mids year after year. Look at where the OL, WR, TE and LB rooms are at. Dude is bringing a dozen DBs this year.

Gus Malzon is whistling Dixie while UCF football is crumbling.

Gus Malzon still can’t develop QB or recruit OT.
I will have to give you a little credit here. You actually showed a little growth in this latest troll.

Gus does struggle to recruit high level HS OTs. He also struggles with recruiting HS QBs. It is a little silly to say he "can't develop" quarterbacks given the number of NFL guys who have been through the Auburn program.

Dude has not developed any young players at UCF
UCF is really going to miss the Huepel leftovers from the nation's composite 60th (2019), 78th (2020), and 60th (2021) ranked recruiting classes. Gus "developed" a path to the portal for those poor poultry processors.
but keeps bringing squads of portal mids year after year.
"squads of a national Top 10 portal class mids"
Look at where the OL, WR, TE and LB rooms are at. Dude is bringing a dozen DBs this year.
UCF returns two of its top three WRs and its top backups at those positions. UCF has three incoming receivers enrolled already.

LB room is arguably "more talented' than it was last season.

Unlike most Knight fans, I lament TE Alec Holler leaving for the NFL draft, especially after UCF wasted a scholarship on Wojan Zach Marsh last season.

What could have been Alec Holler's seventh year of college football will now be his neverth year of pro football.

With the OL, I am eager, anxious, and curious to see what UCF can do with its five HS offensive line signees from the Classes of 2022, '23, and '24.

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
Going into his fourth year with no sign of development at OL, QB, WR, TE, LB. What high school player recruited by Gus is ready to start this upcoming season?

Malzahn still trying to patch holes all over the place with mid portal transfers. Overloading on DB’s (9 in the class)…15 transfers so far.

Five scholarship QBs and got one more to make it six. When is Gus Malzahn going to play and develop his high school recruits?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT