ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

FIFY

The Dolphins are in Kansas City tonight.
Five scholarship QBs for Gus Malzahn are not enough…had to grab a sixth. Remember when you were trying to hype Xavier Williams after he committed to UCF?

What happened? Another failed QB at the hands of one Gus Malzahn. Probably another “chicken eater”? Maybe…just maybe the only chicken eater is one Gus Malzahn?’

Cry baby UCF fans complaining about yours truly. I’ll leave this place…I also WON HERE.

Miami sure spends a lot of money to be 5th place in the ACC... When FSU, Clemson, Pitt, Virginia Tech, and others leave the ACC, the conference will need to rebuild. Who do you think will be that flagship team will be? Miami or USF?

Miami sure spends a lot of money to be 5th place in the ACC... When FSU, Clemson, Pitt, Virginia Tech, and others leave the ACC, the conference will need to rebuild. Who do you think will be that flagship team will be? Miami or USF?
Answer the question above. Answer it.

Miami has historically signed very good recruiting classes, but it never translates to the field. Just look at the history and the results, going back to moving to the ACC. Miami will never be back because regardless of the coaching staff, rankings, NIL, turnover chain bling, boosters, they can never seem to motivate the team to win. It is a cultural and systemic issue and will never change. There is no winning attitude. Show me data or explain to me by signing an elite DL class UM will have a better record than last year. You coming here flapping your gums saying that dumb stuff makes you look like a complete idiot. Come back once Miami actually gets a respectable record or wins the ACC.

Year Joined ACC: 2004
ACC Overall record 148-103 - 59% winning percentage, Avg 7-5
ACC Conference record 89-72 - 55% winning percentage, Avg 4-4
0 Conference Championships
0 National Championships

Year Joined ACC: 2004
ACC Overall record 148-103 - 59% winning percentage, Avg 7-5
ACC Conference record 89-72 - 55% winning percentage, Avg 4-4
0 Conference Championships
0 National Championships
Miami will be playing the CCs once a decade once FSU and Clemson leave.

Cranking of u hype machine signifies official kickoff of the offseason.

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Screaming Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Miami is SURGING!!! Mario CristoBALLS! UCF and low energy Gus Malzahn going nowhere fast. Oh wait…here comes Ted Roof to save the day. Lol.

The recruiting services will be publishing the last rankings update for the 2024 class shortly.

I expect “bumps” for SEVERAL Miami Hurricanes signees due to their performance in the high school all star games.

Do you guys expect any 2024 UCF recruits to get moved up? Down?

I hope the “UCF content creator” zips his trap and moves it along. He doesn’t know anything and just makes stuff up.

In the final 2024 class rankings… for UCF I expect Birdsong to receive a bump and I expect Flynn and Heyward to drop.

Heyward had a difficult time trying to cover receivers.

Miami has the best WR room in the State of Florida and it’s not even debatable. However,
Mario’s #1 priority before Fall practice will be to add a proven elite WR.

For Miami: Restrepo and George combined for 142 catches, 1,956 yards and 14 TDs in 2023. Horton started the bowl game and went 5/54. Ray Ray and R. Washington are emerging stars who will be in their 2nd year. True freshmen (247 Composite): Trader .9765 , Carr .9775 and Robinson .9326 will see action.

This is how you build a football program!

Last edited:
Miami has the best WR room in the State of Florida and it’s not even debatable. However,
Mario’s #1 priority before Fall practice will be to add a proven elite WR.

For Miami: Restrepo and George combined for 142 catches, 1,956 yards and 14 TDs in 2023. Horton started the bowl game and went 5/54. Ray Ray and R. Washington are emerging stars who will be in their 2nd year. True freshmen (247 Composite): Trader .9765 , Carr .9775 and Robinson .9326 will see action.

This is how you build a football program!
You need an asterisk that says "because UCF had a kid turn pro."

I will choose one of your lines.

"Now do" running backs.

You need an asterisk that says "because UCF had a kid turn pro."

I will choose one of your lines.

"Now do" running backs.
We are stacked at RB. In 2023: Mark Fletcher (6’1” 225 pounds) 514 yards and 5 TDs as a true freshman. Ajay Allen 361 yards and 5 TDs. Henry Parrish 621 yards and 6 TDs. Chris Johnson will be a redshirt freshman in 2024. He was the fastest man in the State of Florida his Senior year (10.36 in the 100)…faster than Anthony Schwartz.

Incoming 2024 high school: Jordan Lyle (flipped from OSU) 247 Composite .9374 (#10 RB in the nation). Chris wheatley-humphrey 2023 stars: 159 carries for 2,075 yards (13.1 yds per carry) and 16 TDs.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT