ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

But, but, but. Miami with 4/10 top recruits from the State of Florida.

Meanwhile, 6-7 Malzahn renting a chopper for two hours and tweeting at Lane.

Mario keeps adding talent to the trenches. Malzahn and Hand have managed to sign a total of five high school OL in three years. You boys have no idea how pathetic that is.

UCF also signed one high school DT this year (3* kid) and zero high school DEs.

Reuben “Hurricane” Bain with 7.5 sacks and 45 pressures as a true freshman.

But what about John Walker? His 1/2 sack for the year is not good enough for PFF?

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
Reuben “Hurricane” Bain with 7.5 sacks and 45 pressures as a true freshman.

But what about John Walker? His 1/2 sack for the year is not good enough for PFF?

So we are comparing the statistics of starters to reserves and of edge rushers to defensive tackles?

That makes as much sense as me flexing about RJ Harvey rushing for 1,416 yards while Jacurri Brown ran for only 57 yards.

RJ was a starter and Brown a reserve. But both qualify as "backs," so imma strut...

Tom Show Off GIF by Minnesota State University Moorhead

How about you compare the snaps per tackle for John Walker to Bain? I bet you will find that the defensive tackle had the better average than the edge rusher.

So we are comparing the statistics of starters to reserves and of edge rushers to defensive tackles?

That makes as much sense as me flexing about RJ Harvey rushing for 1,416 yards while Jacurri Brown ran for only 57 yards.

RJ was a starter and Brown a reserve. But both qualify as "backs," so imma strut...

Tom Show Off GIF by Minnesota State University Moorhead

How about you compare the snaps per tackle for John Walker to Bain? I bet you will find that the defensive tackle had the better average than the edge rusher.
PFF grades tell you the story dummy. Walker got abused every time he played. Kansas bullied that dude to an embarrassing level.

Last edited:
So you are comparing PFF grades at one position to PFF grades at a different position.

usatsi_19420837.webp
Bain is #1 relative to everyone else and it’s not close. Do Walker? Walker did nothing all year…he’s mid and soft like the entire UCF team.

Mario recruited the best 2023 OL and now the best 2024 DL. Malzahn bring nine little DBs to the team.

Reunited 14 years later at UCF aka Auburn Light: Gus Malzahn (fired from Auburn) and Ted Roof (fired from Auburn and many other places).

And Mario Cristobal was once fired from — *checks notes* — FIU
When was that? Malzahn was fired from Auburn (his last job) and paid $20M to disappear. Roof gets fired after one or two years from everywhere he has worked.

Those two old heads are really going to do it at UCF…boys going for the naty. Lol.

How many replies can you spam about the same three or four players?
You have nothing to say. Lol…you just post nonsense with nothing to back you up. You keep talking about a 3* transfer QB “SEC Trigger Man” (he got lied to by Gus Malzahn btw) and a retread old DC.

Last edited:
I thought you were leaving our boards due to low morale.
The only one with low morale and low testosterone is you. Quit stalking me.

Support this site and join the Dungeon. Brandon does good work…stop being a free loader here.

The only one with low morale and low testosterone is you. Quit stalking me.

Support this site and join the Dungeon. Brandon does good work…stop being a free loader here.

But I thought you were leaving our boards due to your low morale, cocaine boy?

And I'm not the dildo posting on another team's page.

Now, go fetch your shine box.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
But I thought you were leaving our boards due to your low morale, cocaine boy?

And I'm not the dildo posting on another team's page.

Now, go fetch your shine box.
It’s an OPEN forum and I am a regular contributor here. If you have something sports related to say then post it. Otherwise, move it along Soy Boy.

It’s an OPEN forum and I am a regular contributor here. If you have something sports related to say then post it. Otherwise, move it along Soy Boy.

You were the one who threatened to leave because of low morale, not me.

Do you get confused as a pedo when you're trying on xxs scUM shirts in the kids section at Target?

Do tell.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
It’s an OPEN forum and I am a regular contributor here. If you have something sports related to say then post it.
Honest question...

Since you like the Dungeon so much, why don't you just post there (with your $7 extra behind paywall info stealing azz) and leave us free loading, info crumb hoarding folk be?

Reactions: Robert0122
Honest question...

Since you like the Dungeon so much, why don't you just post there (with your $7 extra behind paywall info stealing azz) and leave us free loading, info crumb hoarding folk be?

Because they are serious paying fans…why would I troll them? Why don’t you post there? Don’t you think your Gus Malzahn simping will have greater effect there?

Maybe now since Javon Baker is getting drafted… if he is so good why not go nfl?
Why have no UCF player coached by Malzahn at UCF have been drafted? None.

Why is Hudson back? Why is Lil Harvey back? KJ Jefferson would no be drafted and at UCF he is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT