ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

UCF and Malzon have SIX scholarship QBs:

1. KJ Jefferson “SEC trigger man” 4* high school and 3* transfer.

2. Timothy McClain 3* high school and 3* transfer.

3. Xavier Williams 3* high school and 3* transfer.

4. Dylan Rizk 3* high school.

5. Riley Trujillo 3* high school.

6. EJ Colson 3* high school.

That’s a lot of mid right there. UCF QB is a mess. Malzon going into year 4 and has developed nobody.

Lol…it’s not even over yet. I would not put it past Malzon to get another 3* transfer QB in the Spring portal window and/or grab a 3* 2025 high school QB.

Old head Gus Malzahn is filling up UCF roster with 3* DBs and 3* QBs. Welp.

KJ, Timmy, and EJ are the only "real" quarterbacks on the roster. Everyone else is transfer portal foder.

EJ is the truth. No way in hell UCF lands a Georgia kid of that caliber if he plays his senior season. At least not at this stage in its development as a program.

On a separate note ...

You like to argue, but your weakness is you tend to pick the wrong battles. That's how I expose you. If you haven't noticed, I never challenge you when you are right. But if I do, I immediately admit when I am wrong. You lose because (a) you sometimes pick the wrong side and (b) you don't admit you are wrong. You think you are showing strength, but it is your greatest weakness as a troll.

KJ, Timmy, and EJ are the only "real" quarterbacks on the roster. Everyone else is transfer portal foder.

EJ is the truth. No way in hell UCF lands a Georgia kid of that caliber if he plays his senior season. At least not at this stage in its development as a program.

On a separate note ...

You like to argue, but your weakness is you tend to pick the wrong battles. That's how I expose you. If you haven't noticed, I never challenge you when you are right. But if I do, I immediately admit when I am wrong. You lose because (a) you sometimes pick the wrong side and (b) you don't admit you are wrong. You think you are showing strength, but it is your greatest weakness as a troll.
You are here to simp for Malzon. You know nothing about college football and you spend your time Google searching for information.

You don’t belong here. LEAVE. Otherwise. I’ll keep hammering you.

2. Timothy McClain 3* high school and 3* transfer.

3. Xavier Williams 3* high school and 3* transfer.

4. Dylan Rizk 3* high school.

5. Riley Trujillo 3* high school.

That’s a lot of mid right there. UCF QB is a mess. Malzon going into year 4 and has developed nobody.

Lol…it’s not even over yet. I would not put it past Malzon to get another 3* transfer QB in the Spring portal window and/or grab a 3* 2025 high school QB.

Old head Gus Malzahn is filling up UCF roster with 3* DBs and 3* QBs. Welp.
A lot of the current starters on NFL teams right now were 3 stars or lower.

Both of these clowns are now on my ignore. I hate them for making me do that, but **** them!
If you open a thread and then refresh the thread all the ignored content disappears.

You are here to simp for Malzon. You know nothing about college football and you spend your time Google searching for information.
Malzahn is destined to run the Big 12.

Wario is destined to ruin the u.

Don't need Google for that nugget.
You don’t belong here. LEAVE. Otherwise. I’ll keep hammering you.
But you aren't hammering me. You lose every battle I choose to fight. I am running up the score at this point.

Lobo...

No. 1, You are an idiot.

No. 2, I have you on ignore.

No. 3, Because I have you are on ignore, I can't see the idiotic new thread you started.

No. 4, I logged in on another phone that wasn't signed into my account, and I saw retarded spam.

No. 5, I am willing to make a bet, but I am going to raise the stakes!!!!

You see....

I have everything to lose because I root for UCF and primarily use this forum. You, meanwhile, have nothing to lose because all you do is troll UCF fans. You don't have the same vested interest in being here that I do.

Sssooo.....Let's up the ante!!!!

If I lose, I will leave the Rivals forum and the 247 forums FOREVER. Not just UCF Forums. BOTH SITES FOREVER: No auburn.rivals.com or auburn247sports.com!

If you lose, however, you have to CANCEL every paid and free subscription to every forum you belong and DELETE your stupid Twitter account FOREVER. Not just change your username, create a new profile, and move people over to another account or site. No! You have to leave social media, forums and Twitter, FOREVER!

(I am a man of my word. I told @Shark19 that I would never refer to any UCF players as 'chicken eaters" and I have not since. ... We all know what you told these fans, and we all know how quickly you reneged. But I know if I win this time it will put end to your stupidity FOREVER, which is at least a month in your world.)

I AGREE to my terms.

Do you AGREE to yours?

If so, we will discuss the actual bet later this weekend.

EDIT: And one more thing: you have to explain your "canes legacy" in detail.

Ball is in your court.

Last edited:
Lobo...

No. 1, You are an idiot.

No. 3, Because I have you are on ignore, I can't see the idiotic new thread you started.

No. 4, I logged in on another phone that wasn't signed into my account, and I saw retarded spam.

You see....

I have everything to lose because I root for UCF and primarily use this forum. You, meanwhile, have nothing to lose because all you do is troll UCF fans. You don't have the same vested interest in being here that I do.

If I lose, I will leave the Rivals forum and the 247 forums FOREVER. Not just UCF Forums. BOTH SITES FOREVER: No auburn.rivals.com or auburn247sports.com!

If you lose, however, you have to CANCEL every paid and free subscription to every forum you belong and DELETE your stupid Twitter account FOREVER. Not just change your username, create a new profile, and move people over to another account or site. No! You have to leave social media, forums and Twitter, FOREVER!

(I am a man of my word. I told @Shark19 that I would never refer to any UCF players as 'chicken eaters" and I have not since. ... We all know what you told these fans, and we all know how quickly you reneged. But I know if I win this time it will put end to your stupidity FOREVER, which is at least a month in your world.)

I AGREE to my terms.

Do you AGREE to yours?

Ball is in your court.
I am summoning you! Make your choice.

@LoboCane

Lobo...

No. 1, You are an idiot.

You see....

I AGREE to my terms.

Do you AGREE to yours?

Ball is in your court.
Lmao. You are a dummy. Don’t try to hide behind a bunch of nonsense. Easy: take the bet or say that you are scared.

Lmao. You are a dummy. Don’t try to hide behind a bunch of nonsense. Easy: take the bet or say that you are scared.
Agree to my terms then.

I lose, I will leave the Rivals forum and the 247 forums FOREVER. Not just UCF Forums. BOTH SITES FOREVER: No auburn.rivals.com or auburn247sports.com!

You lose, you have to IMMEDIATELY CANCEL every paid and free subscription to every forum you belong and IMMEDIATELY DELETE your Twitter account FOREVER. You leave social media, forums and Twitter, FOREVER!

Now it means something....

I turn my back on Gus or you turn your back on Miami .... FOREVER!!!

Do you agree to the terms or not?

I AGREE!

If you DISAGREE, then STFU!!!!

howie mandel host GIF by Deal Or No Deal

It is no longer an insignificant bet. Now it is a life-changing decision.

ANSWER ME!!!

@LoboCane

Last edited:
Agree to my terms then.

I lose, I will leave the Rivals forum and the 247 forums FOREVER. Not just UCF Forums. BOTH SITES FOREVER: No auburn.rivals.com or auburn247sports.com!

You lose, you have to IMMEDIATELY CANCEL every paid and free subscription to every forum you belong and IMMEDIATELY DELETE your Twitter account FOREVER. You leave social media, forums and Twitter, FOREVER!

Now it means something....

I turn my back on Gus or you turn your back on Miami .... FOREVER!!!

Do you agree to the terms or not?

I AGREE!

If you DISAGREE, then STFU!!!!

howie mandel host GIF by Deal Or No Deal

It is no longer an insignificant bet. Now it is a life-changing decision.

ANSWER ME!!!

@LoboCane
Lol. Either take my bet or admit:

1. You are scared of taking my bet.

2. You are here 24/7 simping for old head Malzone.

3. You don’t know anything.

4. You make stuff up.

5. You goggle search for meaningless information.

6. You are not an Auburn fan but a guy that has very weird fetish with Gus Malzon.

7. You are a fraud.

Oh wait, no need to admit to any of that. Everyone here already knows that about you. Welp.

Lol. Either take my bet or admit:

1. You are scared of taking my bet.

2. You are here 24/7 simping for old head Malzone.

3. You don’t know anything.

4. You make stuff up.

5. You goggle search for meaningless information.

6. You are not an Auburn fan but a guy that has very weird fetish with Gus Malzon.

7. You are a fraud.

Oh wait, no need to admit to any of that. Everyone here already knows that about you. Welp.
Stop avoiding my question...

Are you willing to put your Twitter and all your current and future subscriptions on the line FOREVER?

Yes or no?

Make your choice.

@LoboCane

So your answer is no.
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
Lol. If the shoe fits?

UCF desperately needs an outside WR as Gus Malzon has failed to recruit and develop any high school players at that position.

Miami has an excellent WR room but will look to add an elite veteran WR. Mario will want to maximize Cam Ward and give him as many weapons as possible.

Miami has Kevin Beard coaching WRs and UCF has Tim Harris as the WR coach. Funny thing is that Tim Harris has never played WR at any level nor coached WR at any level yet Malzon hired him as OC/WR coach.

The Spring portal window will be interesting to follow and I am sure that some high quality (proven) WRs will hit the market.

Now let’s see wether Mario Cristobal or Gus Malzon is able to land the best WR during the Spring portal window. Miami got the best transfer 2024 QB in Cam Ward and Malzon got the so called “SEC trigger man” (per shyster AL1).

Who will get the best transfer WR, Mario or Malzon? I say Mario with full confidence. What say you?

Malzon picked up a 3* QB transfer that threw for less yards than Emory Jones and JR Plumlee. According to some here this “SEC trigger man” is going to save Gus Malzon’s job and stop the free fall of UCF football. Comical.

The best RB room in Florida needs a transfer RB.

Help is on the way ...

You keep quoting Miami pages run by morons. Both Fletcher and Allen will be back by Fall camp.

Bowman joins a long list of high ranked (in high school) transfers Malzon brought to UCF on only to flop and not play a down: Terrence Lewis, B Jennings, the WR from ND are part of a long list.

Now the Charlotte transfer QB has been moved to DB…waste of a scholarship. Lol. The army of DBs at UCF keeps growing…half the roster is a DB.

Reactions: LoboCane
Hate to use the word bust but he hasnt been able to make it at 3 schools now.
In his defense, he suffers from concussions. He may be susceptible to CTE. The UCF training staff may be forcing him to give up football. I would not be surprised to see him placed on a medical scholarship provided he chooses to stay at UCF.

EDIT: If the UCF team doctors won't allow him to play, he will have to transfer or take a medical scholarship.

Last edited:
In his defense, he suffers from concussions. He may be susceptible to CTE. The UCF training staff may be forcing him to give up football. I would not be surprised to see him placed on a medical scholarship provided he chooses to stay at UCF.
The UCF training staff can’t force him to do anything. He had a head injury this past year but you are pulling the “suffers from concussions” from your behind (as per usual).

He has played at three different schools and has a total of 33 carries.

Way-Too-Early College Football Upset Picks for 2024

UCF at Florida, Oct. 5

Back in 2018, then-Group of Five UCF had a very public back-and-forth scheduling attempt with the Florida Gators. At the time, Florida didn't see the benefit of scheduling a home-and-home series against a non-Power Five opponent.

Three years later, cooler heads prevailed, (and Knights athletic director Danny White left for Tennessee) and the schools will play twice in Gainesville and once at Camping World Stadium in Orlando. Florida is still in rebuilding mode entering Billy Napier's third year. Losing at home to a less-decorated in-state opponent early in the season just might set Napier's hot seat on fire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT